• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

Corvus warps upwards once again, unleashing a volley of arrows and royal arms at the people attacking the the infiltration group, before returning down to the treetops.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Very well. It sounds like an interesting prospect."
Sloth and Greed. Okay, I can work with that.

"Early I checked the different cardinal directions and to the north of this town there is a highway."

I pause and turn to the Greedy one.

"Now that I think about it, I also noticed the Mustang's base to the west. When I attacked them, they fired back with a laser weapon. That would interest you, no?"
"I don't have a issue with it myself. Seems fun."

Nero hurriedly goes to grab one of the guns of the men who were previously firing on the dog, and, strengtheninging it with Knight of Owner, fires on the targets who were focused on the door.

Using his Haki to sense the enemies location Sanson attempts to flank the nearest soldier and go for a swift decapitation.

@Hl3: The gun tears apart a few people, but many get out of the way after seeing the murder.

@Paul: The suprise attack kills several people as most are distracted by the machine gun.

@Psycho: Heads roll

@Phoenix: During the time in the air, you're hit with multiple burning lasers, wrecking your flesh in the leg and abdomen.

The attackers of the infiltration group are dead, with only the people standing at the door and the sniper in the right tower remaining. It's about 35 people.

I continued to dig under the people standing at the door and making the ground unstable, that it could broke apart with a hard stomp. After that, I jump up from the ground under the group and eat anyone underneath me, and stomp the ground hard enough so that the ground fall apart, making the remaining people lose footing.

Corvus barely reacts to being hit, however he does return to the ground from the treetops, heading towards the location of Adrian via short distance warps.

"You alright? We're just about done here, I'd appreciate it if you could patch up these wounds though." Corvus asks Adrian upon arriving to his location.

Nero fires a few more shots at the men within his view before flipping the gun and firing off an Excalibur beam at some of the other men

This went better than I expected.

I dust my vest a bit while healing from probable injuries.

"Oh, yes ... no problem," I exclaim, healing Corvus' wounds with my energy.

Cole had also followed the dog and observed the chaos for a moment, grinning. He starts to walk around cutting anyone who comes to close with a slash aimed to instantly take them out of the fight. His goal is the supply storage.

Dark Priestess walks around the town nonchalantly. A constant barrier around her with her followers quickly behind her.

Amastris wasn't distracted this time and Followed the Dog with the infiltration Group, when he arrived, he looks for Combatants while preparing a magical attack

After finding The Dog Fighting some guards, he immediately throws Fireballs in their direction.

Ukyo, from behind some cover, stomps on the ground with his right foot, making a great amount of sharp ice stalagmites shoot out of the ground surronding the doggo to try impale the enemies and aid in his attack.

All the while, if bullets or other projectiles would come his way, his Insticts would help dodging, and the Borael Armor had been put on just in case.

I move forward towards the hole, firing at the wall to its left in the hope that it would hut soneone behind it. My aura blades, having retracted after the initial attack, lunge forth yet again, moving into the hole and directly to the right.

"Thanks. We should get to joining the others further inside soon, I can get you over the minefield." Corvus says upon seeing his wounds healed.

@Andy: The inside of the building has its floor collapse, causing a load bearing wall to go down, bringing down the ceiling and killing several random people.

@Psycho/Paul: The bloodbath continues

@WHY: The supply storage is a large shed in the back. There is nobody guarding it.

@Adem: The fireballs incinerate many of these people.

@Overlord: Bullets hit you, cracking the armor.

@Hl3: You continue to slaughter these people. Suddenly an explosion comes from behind you, knocking you down yet again.

At this point nobody is left alive by the door. A loud revving sound is heard, vehicles appear to be starting up somewhere.

Confirming that no one is guarding the supplies, Cole sheaths his sword. But then he hears the revving of vehicles.

"The fighting is still going and the Mustangs seem to be up to something. Guess I'll join the others again for now.

Cole walks back to the fight to begin slashing away at anyone that gets into his range again.

"I'll do that then." Corvus says, the weapons around him stop spinning and remain still, he then picks up Adrian and begins warping to Quentima's location.

Nero follows the dog to the source of the noise as well, gun still in hand, blackened and showing glowing red vein like patterns running down it.

Are they planning to run? He wonders as they approach the source of the sound

We did get the drop on them, but I expected them to defend their territory harder than this.

"I ain't damaged, yet. So should we continue with the long range spam or should we go towards the base now?"

You may want to keep moving.

I start to run into the hole in the door, continuing to shoot and send scythes at anything I can see moving.

@Andy: There appears to be a garage outside, it's door opening to let cars out of the base. Several unarmed people are running into the cars.

@WHY: The only people left to fight are inside the main building, which has a large barricaded door within it.

@Hl3: The only people left are the other attackers on the base. Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain from behind you on your back.

"We should move towards the base now, firing randomly risks hitting our allies inside the base now." Corvus states.

"Can you two get there on your own or do you need my help?" He asks.

"Well, i can fly there, Iron man style" Quentima says as she charges to ki blasts on her hands as she hits both on the ground, propelling her to the base in fast speeds

"Tch."

Cole compresses large amounts of air around his fist. His hair rustles from the air currents. He winds up an attack and punches the barricade with full force.

"I'm good." Corvus says, as he warps over to the top of one of the walls of the base, the Armiger begins spinning again, and he readies to fight or react to attacks.

Thats gonna sting.

After being momentarily stunned by the pain, I send a multitude of aura scythes out of my back that then sweep everything within their reach while I start sprinting further into the base.

"They could escape to call for reinforcements" he says as he throws Multiple Fireballs at the Roof above the Door, to block the Exit.

@WHY: The barricade breaks, blasting the doors open and revealing several people setting up some sort of mechanized suit of armor on someone. It looks old and worn. They instantly notice the door's destruction and begin shooting assault rifles at you while the man in the armor desperately puts on his helmet.

@Hl3: Another sharp pain hits your back, blood coming out this time.

@Adem: Most of the vehicles are already gone, but two are blocked and forced to remain in the base.

@Phoenix: You see all the action going on with the cars and the armored fellows.

The fighting mostly dies down, the only sounds being from the guns fired at (WHYNAUT)

Nero nods in agreement and fires shots at the tires of the vehicles to prevent them from getting away as easily should they manage to get past the blockade

Still more fighting elsewhere I see, we should get moving there soon.

"Eh Eh, good thinking ."

Ukyo comments as he then begins approcing the vehicles.

"Hello Hello there."

He says towards the unnarmed people.

"****."

Cole proples himself out the way with a burst of high pressure air while firing multiple air slashes at the men with the assault rifles. A single slash is sent at the person who was going to wear the suit.

"That one better have hit."

Back