• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

I see~

"Oh! Well I'm not much of a fighter, but maybe I can help somehow? Gangs are bad news. Besides, it doesn't feel right to just rely on you all without repaying you in some way..."

@Ed "Amastris, pleasure to be meeting you Human"

Amastris says while offering a handshake

"the Gang we're talking about is the Mustangs, some Raiders with strong weaponry, so the're pretty dangerous,you sure you want to help,?"

@Faruel

"Now Now, that isn't a very nice thing to say, and beside, you'd make for a better bullet shield yourself."

Ukyo tells Adian while waving his right index finger towards him, with last part being mostly sarcastic-sounding.

[That's right, if I die, all of you are screwed]

"Thank you, it has always been my dream to be thrown by a shower of bullets", I say in a clearly sarcastic tone.

"Besides, you still owe me some food for breaking through that door," I point out, crossing my arms.

!

"Well... if that's the only way I can help you... I d-don't mind becoming a human shield..!"

It'll be fine, there's no way they'd use someone as adorable as me as a shield anyway? It was just a bad joke :)

@Faruel

"Well well, go to the supermarket near the center of town, the food is underneat the broken desk in the upper floor."

"Take the machine gun and ammo there while you're at it."

Ukyo responds while doing with his hand a "shoo" gesture.

@Ed

"Eh well, i can make better shielding better than just human flesh, so you should just find another way to be helpfull if you want to."

Ukyo replies.

"No one needs to be a human shield here." Corvus states.

"If you want to help, look for a way to do that yourself, if not then just keep safe."

Sanson turns to the women (Eggo) and asks in a calm almost cold tone "What sort of abilities do you possess? As we need to figure out what everyones role in this is"

@Psycho

"Umm well...I'm useful as support mostly. Or what I mean is I'm really good at making people feel better. You can just pour all of your worries into me, and I'll make them all disappear." Theresia states rather plainly before pausing with a smile.

"Does that make sense? Did I say something weird?"

"I'll go with the infiltration team, since we seem to have enough on the distraction side." Nero states

"Hmm, so you have abilities that focus on emotions... id say staying up here with the distraction team would be best for you" he says with the same calm tone.

"That leaves you." he says, pointing at Amastris.

"And you." he continues, pointing at Theresia.

"Are you two going to join this or not? If so, which teams will you be taking. One team provides ranged support by attacking the base and acts as a distraction, the other infiltrates it via a tunnel." He explains.

I return to the group, a bag with the machine gun and ammo in one hand and a cereal bar in the other.

"I'm back," I say in a bored tone.

Theresia pouts at Sanson's response.

"Well, distraction team, I guess. I can probably be more useful there." She says to Corvus.

"Not the most possible of options, nor the one we're going for here." Corvus replies.

"Let's go then, we should find a good spot for him to make the tunnel." He says, pointing at the large dog.

"Preferably one relatively out of sight." Corvus says, looking the direction of the base.

@Eggo

"Don't worry girl, you won't be in danger with us there, problaby"

@Pheenie

"Well, i can try to search for some place like that"

"Cole." He answers shortly. Now that he's closer he can take a good look at the group. It's clear that not one of them is your average wasteland-dweller.

"Cole huh, what a nice name huh" The thot says as she gets closer to Cole

"Maybe i should see how nice you are in the bed~"

Cole looks at the thot with aversion and pity. The sort of look people sometimes have when they see an insane person.

"You're attacking the Mustangs, right? I am running low on food, so I thought this was a good opportunity." He says while brushing the thot aside.

Back