• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

"The plan was to split into two groups, one would act as a distraction, firing from a kilometer away at the base, causing noise, while the other group would follow The Maw here in digging a tunnel into the base for a surprise attack." Corvus explains.

@Hl3: The giant beaver bares its teeth at you before your hand gets close and begins biting at you.

@Pheonix

"Quite a simple plan, but it should be effective."

Ukyo comments.

"Also also, I'd prefer to be in the attack group."

"I... finally... made it..!"

Theresia says, gasping for air as she stumbles towards the city. It was thanks to her lackey- ehm... comrades help that she made it this far. Unfortunately they gave her all of their food and water so she could survive, but their noble sacrifices will not be forgotten!

"Thank you, what's-his-name! It's because of you that I made it this far! I will always remember you..." she says, wiping away a single tear.

"Ok let's see :)" Theresia pulls out a map she was given of the area.

"This is Longview right? Shouldn't there be people here? There should be people right? Ahem. HELLOOOOOO! IS SOMEONE THEEEEERE! I NEED HEEEEELLLPPP!"

Amastris saw Quentima and Adrian leave the House, but he was distracted by some Flower or something, so when he left to find them, he had no idea where they went, and after some hours, he finally Found them with a Group and says

"...At last I finally Found you"

"We're planning on attacking the base of the Mustangs, we've got a plan of attack ready.' Corvus says to Amastris.

"What's that sound?" He asks, hearing the yelling and turning toward the source.

@Adem

"You do know that you could have followed us, right?"

@Eggo

The thot notices a strange Ki presence appearing out of nowhere, when she looks at the direction, she notices someone yelling.

"OIIIIIIIIIIIII, I CAN'T HEAR YA, COME CLOSER TO US!!!!" The thot yells

@Drite

"Yes indeed, I could have done that, but I was distracted, so It's my mistake" he replies to Quentima

@Phoenix

"That's good...so the-" before he could finish talking he is interrupted by Theresia

Cole hears a lot of shouting and sees the group of people that is gathering to attack the Mustangs. Change of plans. He jumps on top of a nearby building and watches the group from there. He stops concealing his presence as constantly sneaking around isn't his style. He makes no effort to approach the group either however, choosing to watch them from a distance.

"!"

People!

"I'm saaaaaved!" Theresia cries, running towards the girl who yelled out to her.

"Thank you!" She says, burying the girl in a hug.

Ukyo goes next to the two women hugging and pats Theresia on the shoulder.

"Howdy howdy, who do we have here ?"

He asks to her.

Theresia looks up from the other girl's chest.

"I'm so glad I finally found someone! I managed to survive thanks to some friends, but I was all alone for so long! If possible, can I stay with you all for now?"

Such straightforward desires! Who's next? Theresia thinks to herself, looking the blue haired man approaching her.

The south side leads to another road, which itself leads to a lake. You can vaguely make out figures by the lake.

"Awww, you must have been so scared, come here" Quentima says as she presses the girl's head into her chest more

"You can stay with us as long as you want to!"

"Who the **** is yelling..."

I decide that getting as far away from it as humanly possible us a good idea, thus i move to the bank.

@Eddo

Theresia can see that Ukyo's desire is to live life at it's fullest, to enjoy everything the world has to offer.

"Well basically, our town was attacked by the Munstangs this morning, so we are going to repay them with their own medicine."

The blue haired man explains to her.

Back