• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

Corvus lets out a small barrage of arrows aimed at the men with the assault rifles, a few weapons of the Armiger are sent flying at the man in armor.

@Paul: You hit a few of the wheels, forcing two of the 10 vehicles to stop.

@Overlord: The cars don't stop for you, but those that have stopped due to the tires have most people raise their hands in surrender.

@Hl3: Behind you is the sniper that was seemingly crushed by rubble, now throwing a seemingly endless supply of knives at you. He's hit by a few of the bullets.

@WHY: The slash is sent straight towards the chest of the man in armor, knocking him down. He's out of yoru vision now.

@Phoenix: The arrows kill the men with rifles, but by now the Armored fellow has his helmet on. After he's knocked down he's hit by many of the weapons, but they all bounce off of him.

"Well, let's start the killing~"

Quentima says as she flies up until she can see Malkavin and the other person hitting him, she than sings eenie miney moe to see who she would hit, deciding to hit the one attacking Malkavin and not him, since he looked cute

Upon hearing the commotion, I immediately come over after finishing up the remain. I then jump myself over to the armor, and take a bit at it while he's down.

Cole takes a single moment to listen if anyone is coming after him.

If no one is coming he takes a deep breath and starts concentrating. Using Atmos he starts removing the oxygen from the room.

If some is coming he holds his blade ready and takes an appropiate stance to burst forward with the help of Atmos and decapitate them.

@Hl3/Drite: The attacks take them by surprise, but they quickly get back up. Unsure of where it's coming from, they run into the forest in a retreat.

@Psycho: The only one left is the one in powered armor.

The fellow in the armor gets up, walking out into the base and finding (adem), firing some bizarre green ball from his hand at him.

"I'll leave them to you, do what you want with them." Nero says to Ukyo as he moves away from the vehicles.

As he was approaching the main building, he noticed the man in the armor firing a ball of energy. He promptly fires on him, hoping that the bullets were strengthened enough to pierce the armor, or that he hit a weak spot.

Quentima uses her ki waves wo follow the guy escaping, she looks at Malkavin and says

"Wanna a ride to catch that fella?"

@Paul: The bullets stun him, but don't penetrate the armor.

The green ball explodes on the shield, destroying it and creating a blinding light.

@WHY: The attack on the arm scratches the armor, but the man punches you, launching you into the wall. Garbled nonsense comes out of his mask.

@Hl3 and Drite: The Sniper is extremely fast, diving into the bushes and quickly vanishing from sight.

Well, the best that i can do now is try to finish teh service before he can get away!

The thot thinks as she stops hovering, using her ki to slowly fall, which is barely noticeable, she than aims a Dodonpa at the sniper and shoots

Cole was able to greatly lessen the impact of the punch and of hitting the wall with a barrier of nitrogen, but he was gasping for air for a moment.

By using Atmos to quickly get back his breath he gets up again. This time he jumps into the air and propels himself forward from there at maximum speed, aiming for the tubes protruding from the helmet.

Amastris makes 3 circles of small fireballs which close in on the man,but these Circles have openings to escape From and because he's blinded by the Light he made them a bit too Big.

"His armor is really sturdy." Nero thinks, blocking the light from his eyes

He then moves towards the armored man and tries to attack the him from the side, swinging the butt the gun towards him, both hitting the side of his armor with the gun, and blasting him with a beam from Excalibur

@WHY: The armored man fires another green blast from his hand at you, scorching your skin and blasting you out of the base.

While he is distracted by this, he's hit by both the flames and the blast from Excalibur, throwing him to the ground face first.

There's a scream of pain from where the sniper was.

Cole had tried to disperse the blast as much as possible by creating a barrier of super compressed nitrogen, but the attack still scorched the skin on his arms and legs. He grits his teeth as falls to the ground. He slowly starts to push himself up. Shit that hurts. But he has to and so he does.

Cole would feel a pleasant warmth in his body as his wounds began to heal.

"Need help, my friend?" I exclaim, flooding Cole with healing energy.

Cole looks a little suprised for a moment. When he realizes he has been healed he grins.

"Thanks. I owe you one."

He blasts towards the armored man, who is now lying on the ground, hoping to get there in time. If he gets there in time he stomps on his head before finally cutting of the tubes.

Corvus, having been watching the situation unfold, fires at the now fallen armored man again, unleashing a volley of arrows from Failnaught followed by the royal arms from the Armiger.

@Hl3: The screams stop

A glowing orb of a shield surrounds the fallen man, blocking all attacks as he gets up. The dome is just as tall as he is.

"Trying to spare the suit while the man is attacking us will only get you hurt or killed. Now is the time to focus on the target." Corvus states, before repositioning himself to the top of a nearby tower with a warp, then firing off all of the Royal Arms, followed by arrows, all in a straight line concentrated on one point, trying to punch a hole in the shield.

@Torl

[I ment thevehicles that were stuck in the garage <-<]

Ukyo trapped the unnarmed people by forcing them to stay inside the vehicles and then freezing the doors shut so that they may not try to escape, while leaving some small holes so they won't run out of air, as swell as freezing the vehicles' wheels to the ground.

"Well well, and this is done for now, let's see what happened back there."

The blue haired runs back in to the building, having noticed the intese sounds of battle.

Cole quickly jumps back to avoid being launched out of the base again. He fires a high pressure projectile at the same spot Corvus is attacking.

Noticing that that man raised a barrier, I grin to then load my hand and fire a beam of energy that could break through the barriers.

The barrier initially holds up but shatters after Adrian's attack, causing the armored man to be hit by every single attack and become engulfed in flame, which he desperately tries to put out while rolling on the ground.

Having arrived to the scene of the battle, Ukyo fires a giant and sharp icicle at the armored man's chest to try impale him.

"Aww, aren't they cute when they're about to die?", I exclaim approaching the burning man.

"Now ... feel the power!", I continue, shooting lasers from my hands, eyes and mouth towards him.

Back