• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

"Oh shoot, we did a goof"

Quentina says as she use her ki blasts to hover up a bit into the air, taking aim at the snipers and shooting at them with energy waves

Nero continues following the dog as it digs, staying close behind

Let's hope this plan works.

@Dragoon

The 2 robots get into a defensive postion. "Who are you and what do you want?" Rika says with a cig in her mouth.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I notice that it is a blond female with green eyes and another female that's smoking.
My predictions are either Sloth or Greed.

"Hello."

I say to them after getting closer.
"What do you need? You should probably tell us or the smoking one will sic a robot on you."

Figuring this oughta give me some more Animus, i set up a few mirrors to get a good view of the base under attack, shooting my beams at the mirrors so that they reflect and hit the snipers and ground units. I also ready my LMG in case i am spotted.

@Faruel: A rocket is launched at you, which splits into several rockets after a second.

@Drite: One of the snipers is blasted, but the other dodges. Suddenly, several seemingly instantaneous thin red blasts come towards you, one scraping by you and burning you.

@Andy: There are 3 optimal locations, one by the door out in the open, one in a building that's in the center of the fort and would make it so you aren't sighted when you enter, and one in the back by a recreational area.

@Phoenix: Several of the same red shots begin firing towards you, none of them hitting though.

@Crimson: The beams hit one sniper, but the other dodges and calls something into a radio.

Well, ****, this is going as well as i expected

Quentima descends to the ground and moves a bit further to the left of Corvus

Alrighty, let's be a copy cat and try his strategy

Quentima than starts launch several ki blasts into the air, with an angle that they would descend from th esky to hit the base, like Corvus' attacks

DragonEmperor23 said:
"My name is Alice. I can't think of anything I really want or need at the moment. I just saw you were over here and was curious."
"Well, do you want some beaver meat? I could eat the rest on my own but that wouldn't be healthy, so you should take some."

Corvus continues moving from treetop to treetop as before, letting off barrages with Failnaught and Armiger, he begins aiming for more lethal attacks now, aiming for sections of the base where the attacks are coming from, raining down arrows on them.

After spending a moment stumbling around due to a combination of badly ringing ears and blood in my eyes from my forehead having been busted open by the impact, I manage to get the large machine gun from before into my hands.

At the same time, my aura reaches outwards for a meant tower, hacking at its base with as much of its reach as possible and at varying angles and heights.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Figuring this oughta give me some more Animus, i set up a few mirrors to get a good view of the base under attack, shooting my beams at the mirrors so that they reflect and hit the snipers and ground units. I also ready my LMG in case i am spotted.
[Retcon this because i was apperently out of range]

I just watch for now. Approaching would be reckless.

@Hl3: The tower shakes a little, but one of the snipers throws a bizarre, blue grenade towards you.

@Drite and Phoenix: The base is hit, with many guards going down and the walls cracked. The door is damaged by this. Several more of the red lasers come at you, none hitting.

@Faruel: Most of the missiles are destroyed, but one lands at your feet, exploding in a rather anticlimactic way that barely hurts you.

@Andy: The recreational area mostly has people running away, a few noncombatants from the looks of it with several men, women, and children hiding there.

M o v e

Seeing the grenade, I run at full speed past it while forcefully raking over a dozen scythes against the wall and door of the fort.

An offer for me the join them before introducing themselves? That's...strange.

"Perhaps. What is your group's interests?"

I say as I munch on the meat.

I immediately dig up from the ground into the room, but skip past the non-combatants, as I go looking for people that are armed with my instinct.

Corvus continues aiming at specifically the areas at the source of the red lasers, continuing to move from treetop to treetop and firing rapidly, he fires the Royal Arms differently now, having them cause a light blue shockwave of energy as they land.

@Dragon

"My main interest that I'm willing to tell you is to find any advaned tech in this wasteland." She says before taking a smoke.

Nero follows into the room, noting the unarmed people and ignoring them, proceeding to search for hostiles within the area as he goes.

"Well, this certainly is working"

QUentima than continues to shoot Ki blasts barrage, this time, at an specific part of the base, taking care to not hit any of the infiltration group

Hehe...Greed...I thought as much. And perhaps...Pride as well.

As for the other one...Sloth. It looks like I was right on both accounts.

I nod.

"I see. Well, I plan on traveling around so if I find any advanced tech I could bring it to you. Do you plan on staying in this town for a while?"

@Andy and Paul: Several people immediately firing at the dog, but most combatants are concerned with the doors.

@Hl3: The slices aren't enough to destroy the door, but the grenade's explosion ends up doing enough damage to the door to leave a large hole in it while also blowing you back into the minefield. You don't seem to hit anything there.

@Phoenix: The lasers stop after this, the windows that the arrows hit having been damaged.

@Drite: The tower on the left collapses, the sniper falling out and being burried under rubble.

[Holy **** so much happened]

Having followed the dog Sanson quickly finds cover and checks the positioning of the enemies.

Nero swings the gold bar again, aiming at several of the people firing at the dog to engulf them in the beam fired from Excalibur as he moves towards cover.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hehe...Greed...I thought as much. And perhaps...Pride as well.
As for the other one...Sloth. It looks like I was right on both accounts.

I nod.

"I see. Well, I plan on traveling around so if I find any advanced tech I could bring it to you. Do you plan on staying in this town for a while?"
"Nope, we'll be moving on soon. Maybe you can travel with us?"

Accelerating my sense, I immediately used bag of pet food, along with other stuff I got from the pet store to block out the bullet, while at the same time charge forward to eat them one after another

Corvus looks over the battlefield, he briefly warps higher up vertically to get a better view on the situation, before blinking back down to the treetops quickly, assessing the situation and preparing to react to any more attacks.

"Very well. It sounds like an interesting prospect."

Sloth and Greed. Okay, I can work with that.

"Early I checked the different cardinal directions and to the north of this town there is a highway."

I pause and turn to the Greedy one.

"Now that I think about it, I also noticed the Mustang's base to the west. When I attacked them, they fired back with a laser weapon. That would interest you, no?"

@Psycho: Most of the men you can see are shooting at the dog.

@Hl3: You jump over the field and can see through the hole. Several people are gathered with massive guns, a few with strange, blocky pistols.

@Phoenix: You can see how many of the fighters are gathered near the gate, with others standing guard at a central building and others still fighting the now dug out group.

@Andy: Unsurprisingly, the dog food does not block any of the bullets, but you do consume one of the poor Mustangs alive.

@Paul: The beam blasts away several men, clearing off fire from the dog.

A grin forms on my face, going from smug, to near-genuine, to damn near sadistic over basically no time at all. I then open fire with my gun into the hole as well as sending a dozen or three of the aura blades into the hole as well.

Seeing that no one else is here, I decided to dig down, and sneak my way under the combatant behind the door, digging the ground away from them to make the surface they standing on unstable, and eat anyone that fall down and lost their footing

Back