• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

@Crimson; You find pictures of a family, they seem to be from one of the Raiders. There's a good amount of dry food and questionable looking water. There's a safe in the back.

Corvus sees the group retreating.

Corvus goes up to the fleeing group.

"What happened to you all? Did you find where those Mustangs came from then?" He asks.

"We did, they are in a pretty well defended base over that way." Nero says pointing at where they came from

"Too bad for them."

I burn the picture with my heat beam and go towards the safe, which i start beating down until it's open.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
"Hmm, lets see what he does first. He's obviously crazy, so maybe he'll bugger off or something. But, just incase..." She jumps off of her giant robot an dgoes behind it, her smaller robot stand besides teh bigger one, effectivly making a wall. "Be ready to fire if he tries anything." She says from behind her bots.
"Well, what do you want to do while we wait?"

"Well, I take it that didn't go very well. What will you do now? I could help out if the people that I grouped up with end up agreeing, but a more thought out plan than just running in would be needed."

@Yobo

Rika slightly peaks her head our from behind her robots. "Lets just watch him. Maybe in his insane twitching he'll drop something."

@crim: The safe opens, containing a bizarre, squarish, large pistol with strange vials also in the safe.

"No it didn't go well, I fired at the gate but it withstood the blast and some snipers shot at us, and the lady that was there with us said they shoot you with beams if you approach." Nero recounts

"More assistance would be good I suppose, although we would still need a plan besides rushing in, yes. And no, I don't have a bomb." He says, responding to the dog and the stranger

'If someone have a bomb, I could place it underneath the base without anyone notice it.'

I write it on the ground

"Well, with my bow I can generate projectiles quite rapidly and provide distance support, besides that we could try sneaking in, or luring them out to fight on our terms. No bomb here either though. What's your name by the way? Mine's Corvus."

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika sits down behind her robots. "Actually, you were asking me what foods I wouldn't eat." She says.
"Yeah, people right. I definitely wouldn't eat people either, that is very bad after all."

'People called me The Maw'

I write

'Anyway, even if we don't have a bomb, I could tried to dig underground and fight them from below. Bomb is just a much easier method'

"My name is Nero. Anyway, luring them out or somehow sneaking in seem like good options, I just don't know how we'd lure them out if we went with that option."

@Yobo

Rika looks at her companion with slight suspecion before shrugging. "So, since we're still on that topic, what food would you not eat?" She asks.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika looks at her companion with slight suspecion before shrugging. "So, since we're still on that topic, what food would you not eat?" She asks.
"Uh, people, obviously. Also, I wouldn't eat random drugs I found in the middle of nowhere. Don't know why anyone would."

"That seems like it'd be a risk to you. I could provide support by raining down arrows from out of sight if needed, that could draw them out of the base perhaps. We could also try sneaking in under cover of night. I don't know about what the rest of you can do, so there are likely more options than that. You mentioned digging?" Corvus says, looking at the beast.

@Yobo

Rika chuckles. "Yeah, whoever does that is probably as insane as that weird guy on the other side of my robots." She then takes a quick smoke. "Hm, so what other things besides swords and materials can you summon with that power of yours?'

'Yes. I could dig further below the base to evade any minefield they set up, and avoid any danger to myself within. If there're any hard material underneath their base, I could bite through them and come up into the base.' I write

"That seems like a good way to get people in without being fired upon, digging a tunnel and having us follow you through it, if you can do that easily."

@Yobo

Rika raises an eyebrow. "Only swords? Not even spears, axes, lances, or any other types of weapons?" She questions.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika raises an eyebrow. "Only swords? Not even spears, axes, lances, or any other types of weapons?" She questions.
"Maybe? I haven't tried much other than swords, they seemed to do well enough."

"Hmmm, how loud is your digging? Cause if its to loud they will easily find us" Sanson says finally getting into the conversation.

'I could keep it relatively quiet, if I'm extremely careful of my limb to not make out a sound. But prefertively, I would like if someone making a noise up there if I have to led people in.'

Back