• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

Not finding any useful clue, I follow my instinct and pick a random direction to go out of town, in search of food.

"Looks like this is the base of those people who attacked the town, the Mustangs or whatever. Did you want to try to deal with them perhaps?" Nero says to Sanson, as it came into view

Its that lady from earlier, is she trying to attack their base alone?

The dog finds the group of people by the base.

The computer shows a new image saying "Enter Enclave ID."

@Yobo

Rika chuckls awkwardly. "Weeell, we just met and it was kinda awkward... It's a little startling to get hugged by someone you just met."

@Yobobo

Rika lets out a puff of smoke. "Mostly boredom, I wanted to go out and explore this wasteland." She then snaps her fingers. "Oh yeah! Also some good tech and loot to mess around with."

@Yobo

Rika shrugs, "Any advanced tech thats left in this wasteland. I'm most likely the only person that actually knows how to do something worthwhile with it anyways."

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika shrugs, "Any advanced tech thats left in this wasteland. I'm most likely the only person that actually knows how to do something worthwhile with it anyways."
"Ok, ask me questions now."

Paul Frank said:
"Looks like this is the base of those people who attacked the town, the Mustangs or whatever. Did you want to try to deal with them perhaps?" Nero says to Sanson, as it came into view

Its that lady from earlier, is she trying to attack their base alone?
"Huh? I avoided all the fighting earlier. I feel like avoiding them would be smarter but ill leave it to you"

Sanson says while he notices the women and thinks Oh great another perso.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika nods her head. "So, where are you from?"
"Can't really tell. You know how things are, what with people being raided all the time and towns dying and being restarted. All I know at this point is that I'm not where I started. I guess that's ok though."

I come closer to the group of people near the base, as I recognize them from earlier, while using my instinct to sense people deep inside the base

@Yobo

Rika nods her head in agreement. "Aye, variety isn't a luxury most people have. Speaking on that subject, whats your favorite food?"

ÔÇÿHundred of people, hundred of potential dead meat. Should proceed to talk though'

I then bark quietly at them, so that only they can hear, while writing message on the ground and pointing at them

ÔÇÿNice to meet you'

Edit: Of course, I also pay attention to their behavior while talking at them, and using my instinct to probe deeper at the base for the exact type of people

What about that big ass lake you saw?

Oh yeah, that.

Bored, I start heading for that larger lake I saw while on top of that shop. It feels familiar, but nothing comes to mind in terms of names. Not like that's a unique occurrence, but whatever.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika slightly narrows her eye's before shrugging. "Hmm, I'd have to go with some good 'ol juicy steak."
"That's also good, but it's rarer too. Is there anything you wouldn't eat if your life depended on it?"

"Nice to meet you too large canine."

What a strange dog, I wonder why Alice is here though, guess she decided to attack them afterall, didn't strike me as the type.

"Anyway, we could try attacking, and if it goes south too fast, we could always retreat, they likely wouldn't give chase too far from here since this is their territory and all." Nero tells Sanson

I continued to write message on the ground

'There're hundreds of people deep in the base, and most of them are armed...'

At the same time, I probe deeper with my instinct to figuring out the exact detail of the people within

Back