• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

Quentima comes downstairs

"So, if you didn't found anything here, we may as well leave this since it will be an waste of tyme if we stay here"

"I suppose so." Corvus replies, heading back up.

"Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" He asks the other two.

I walk over to the trio.

Maybe I can start a large scale conflict?

"If you're planning on attacking, I'll warn you that they will blast you with lasers from the windows if you get too close."

Oh hey, its these guys...

I wave to the people, who I note to be cooking a rather misshaped and furry creature, while continuing towards them. A smile is visible across my lips, but it feels off in some manner.

I take my chance and run to the gunshop, hopefully collecting Animus from the dead people inside. I would also take a look around the place.

"Thanks for the warning, Alice and dog, maybe we can try to make an entrance without getting close then." Nero says, pulling out the gold bar he kept

As he lifts it above his head and tightens his grip, energy flows from him into the bar, reinforcing it and changing it visually

"Excalibur!" He yells, as he brings the bar down, causing a large beam of light to surge forwards towards the gate

@Crim: you get 4/5ths a souls worth of Animus. The gun shop is someone stripped but still has enough weapons for one person to ever need, even containing an LMG.

@Yobo

"Hmm, the one thing I probably wouldn't eat is people and cheese. Cause there's no good cheese left, which is a real shame if you ask me.

@HL3

Rika spots the incoming person and narrow's her eye's. Her robots get into a defensive postion around teh camp. "Who goes there?!" She yells from atop her giant robot.

"Do guys know how many people are inside the base? Cause its not a small number" Sanson asks questioning the sanity of his party.

@HL3 Rika continues to stand on the shoulder of her big robot, looking down upon the newcomer. "What is your buisness here?" She asks with a cigerette in her mouth.

The large door is thoroughly shook, but it's massive girth keeps it up. Immediately all 4 snipers begin firing at the group with high caliber bullets.

I turn to the woman with blond hair initially, waving my right hand in a motion that indicates a negative. At the same time, my left hand is balled into an intensely vibrating fist. Afterwards, I turn to the woman on the robot and shrug, with red markings clearly visible in my left palm.

Sensing when each bullet is getting fired and being fired from Sanson is able to easily move to avoid the snipers.

@Hl3

"What's that supposed to mean? Until I get an answer, you are going to be considered a threat, who's weirdness is growing by the second I might add." She says before letting out a puff of smoke.

I look for a bag or two and stuff as much magazines and small fire arms into it as possible. Then, i look outside the window, looking for any possible trouble going around.

Damn, the door didn't break yet. Nero thinks, as he swings the bar upwards, shooting a weaker blast to counter the bullets, and tries to move to cover to avoid the rest

"Not sure Sanson. How many are there?"

Wow, these people are even more bloodthirsty than you. I can't tell if that's an achievement or not.

I facepalm before speaking again, although it's still jumbled nonsense.

Why do you even bother? It's just going to make things worse...

@HL3

"If you won't speak up, then leave. If you don't leave and don't give an answer, we will unfourtanetly be forced into action!" She yells from atop the giant machine.

The sniper bullets stop for a second, silence falling.

@Crimson: You bear several vague gunshots and a loud shaking noise.

I sense for the base's situation behind cover, while at the same time look for any opening I could find on the sniper's position, while taking some rock around me, preparing to escape.

"I realize that I'm not properly equipped to take this place down at the moment."

I leave the group while trying to avoid getting shot and head back to town. Once I reach the outskirts, I head for the north side.

I also immediately leave, while at the same time I throw the rock with my back leg, accurately delivering 9-B strike to the sniper's head one at a time.

Clearly there's danger out there. I send a small mirror out while keeping another in my hand. The small mirror goes towards the gunshots and explosions.

"Leaving is a good idea right now, yes." Nero says as he follows the dog and Sanson away

"EH, RAIN SIT SAT EFFORT FLY!"

Rather obviously, I more than agitated. My lips are visibly bleeding from me biting down on them in my spitting anger.

Aaaaaand here we go.

"Hah. ****'em."

Outside of guns, something else must have been in the gunshop, those guys must not have stayed here without any other supplys. With that in mind, i look for some loot.

@Yobo

"Hmm, lets see what he does first. He's obviously crazy, so maybe he'll bugger off or something. But, just incase..." She jumps off of her giant robot an dgoes behind it, her smaller robot stand besides teh bigger one, effectivly making a wall. "Be ready to fire if he tries anything." She says from behind her bots.

Corvus wanders around town a bit, taking to what rooftops there are left, looking around to see if anything noteworthy is going on nearby.

Back