• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

'Then the plan would be that we split into 2 force. One have to distract the base as much as possible, and the other follow me deep into the underground to attack them from above. Is that it?'

@Yobo

Rika shrugs. "Ima go get us some food." She takes some of the meat and brings it over." Wonder what beaver tastes like..."

"I think the meat is good. We should probably cook more of it later. If we can find salt we can make jerky out of it so it will last longer."

@Yobo

Rika nods her head. "We can probably find salt in the town we passed on our way here, though we should probably wait until the insane man leaves first."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I realize that I'm not properly equipped to take this place down at the moment."

I leave the group while trying to avoid getting shot and head back to town. Once I reach the outskirts, I head for the north side.
[oi torsuke]

"Alrighty, follow my lead, i can sense his energy, he is not that far"

Quentima says as she goes towards where they are, arriving there in no time

Wow, another achievement! Even less of an attention span than you.

Calming down ever so slightly, I slight growl escapes my lips as I decide to simply walk along the lake in hopes of finding something.

@Base raid hobos

"Hey Corvus, you know, maybe you should warn us if you decide to leave like that, we could help you with some stuff"

What a bugger, explosives would probably be needed for this door ...

The ice man had hought as he followed the thot.

"Indeed indeed, we would be said people."

Ukyo responds to the question of Nero.

"Ah, my name is Nero, and Corvus was just talking with us about attacking the base of the Wild Mustangs that is nearby, I was wondering if you guys would be on board with such an idea."

Too busy to notice the other person coming, i put all the vials into the bag. Curious about the gun, i shoot it into the wall.

Cole sees the bodies on the floor. He becomes more wary, but keeps on going.

"Coming in." he calmly says as he enters.

"Leave. I work alone, you'll just get in my way."

I say, shooting with other, more normal guns now. Mostly training my aim.

"Well, maybe you'll find something worthwhile in the base if payment is what you're after." Nero says to Adrian

"Good to know you're both on board then." He says to the thot and Ukyo

@Crimson: The gun fires a solid red beam, appearing and disappearing in an instant.

@WHY: There are several guns on the floor and walls, most in decent condition.

@Hl3: There is a large dam by a river leading into the lake, dozens of beavers building upon it.

@Dragon: The north side of town leads to a long highway out.

Cole takes a look at some of the guns, inspecting them. He lets out a dissatisfied "Hmm" and throws them away.

"Well it seems you get what you wanted. The weapons aren't my thing and you've already taken the food that those guys had stored away. Nice shot by the way." he says the last part, while pointing over his shoulder at the dead bodies.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I audibly sigh. Trying the blocky gun again, instead of shooting, i hold the trigger.
The gun rapidly fires out beams of light, scorching the wall.

Back