• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

@Phoenix

"Go for it man, no one is stopping you"

@Faruel

"Well, you see, when you'll demand something over an action of yours, you should say that before doing said action, to give the other person a chance to decline since they may not want to own you something" She says, Quentima seems quite pissed about it

"Nice to meet you Sanson. Did you want some?" Nero asks, holding out the box of food while still walking

After done exploring the town, I decided to go out of town in search of fresh meat. But I need clue...

I listen to what random people said in search of some clue.

@Rika

"We can get some rocks and some sticks to make a fire." She says.

@Tor

Rika orders her smaller robot to go find some sticks and some rocks that they could use to make a fire.

"These lands are somewhat dangerous in recent times, traveling alone is a great risk ... even for someone like me who can heal himself", I explain, waving the fingers of my right hand.

"So how about a ... cooperation? You look over my shoulder and I will heal all your wounds ... or illness," I propose.

@Yobo

"I sent my smaller robot to go out and look for some, so we can just relax for a bit until it get back." Rika sits down and takes a smoke.

@Drite

"Magnificent ... I already feel that I'm regretting it," I say with a smile.

@Phoenix

"Hey archer guy, would you like to join? You have a lot to gain from it," I say with a grin.

There's a small amount of kindling to be found by the robot.

There is no response from the door.

"Figured." He says at the lack of response.

"Well, I just go where the wind takes me, I can go with you for now, but I can't guarantee I'll stay. Don't have much better to do though." He replies, while also inspecting the vault door for structural weakpoints.

@Yobo

Before Rika can start with a convo, her robo gets back with the wood. "Ah, and there's the wood. Lets get cooking~!" The robot puts all the wood down into a pile.

@Faruel

"So why are you smilling?"

She than notices no one answering

"Alrighty, time to Shin Kikoho one more time, young man, out of the way please" She says to Corvus

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Before Rika can start with a convo, her robo gets back with the wood. "Ah, and there's the wood. Lets get cooking~!" The robot puts all the wood down into a pile.
"Lemme try something like I said."

Ada hardens some and uses a sword on her skin to create sparks to try and light the wood

Paul Frank said:
"Nice to meet you Sanson. Did you want some?" Nero asks, holding out the box of food while still walking
"Im fine, I have my own food. Thank you for the offer though"

"You sure you want to do that? I could try instead." Corvus says, stepping aside but still looking over the vault door.

"Alrighty, now move away a little" She says as she forms a triangle with both of her hands while she aims at the door

"SHIN KIKOHO!" She yells as an yellow vibrant beam in the form of a triangle leaves her hands towards the door

"Well, that didn't work. I was going to look for structural weakpoints myself, besides that someone may want to look at that computer there."

"... Yeah, i will check the computer" The thot says as she tries to see if she can use the device, or if it has something interesting on it

I spot a fallen tree.

This will do nicely.

Using both my telekinetic powers and my physical strength, I pick up the tree.

Okay, I have to account for wind resistance and the distance so I'm going to aim it a little higher...

With all my force, I toss the tree at Mach 0.1 towards the base's gate. As the green missile of death flies at the Mustang HQ, I continue to use my telekinesis to give the attack more force.

@Dragon: The tree is shot by some beam weapon, exploding into flames. A grenade lands near your feet.

@Vault Gang: The computer has one option highlighted, saying "activate vault door"

@Paul: The bass comes into view and so does (Dragon)

Back