• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m fine not including the MomoKin>Kaguya scans as they are vital to my argument per se. If need be I can tackle that discussion rule, but at the moment I don’t think it’s necessary to establish the scaling I have.

It seemed like most people were fine using Sasuke as the anchor for Boruto scaling, which I was as well, so I didn’t feel the need to address it. But if I’m assuming incorrectly, by all means I’ll address it.

If you don’t think it’s necessary, alright, but removing the rule and having the Kaguya scaling would be extra support.

The previous thread on that rule is this one here, I believe.
Btw Damage, could you maybe evaluate Arc's newest proposal in order to help this thread reach a conclusion? This is only if you're still interested in the thread, of course.

This is totally not for me selfishly wanting to get this thread over with so I can post my own. Not. At. All.

Well, the new proposals look better than the previous version.

I think Kakashi probably shouldn't be scaling as comparable to Kashin Koji.

And I still don't think that Shin and Sakura should be scaling as physical equals to Sasuke.

But aside from that I don't think I have anything else to say.

And I still don't think that Shin and Sakura should be scaling as physical equals to Sasuke.

Agreed. Exactly the same opinion with mine.

Well, with that the topic is definitely closed. Only me, Damage, Tdjwo, Reio and a few others were against the scale of Sakura, Kages and other points, so obviously we were defeated by the majority.

Even if Arc leaves this thread open 1 week, it probably won't be agitated again, so this is no longer a problem for someone start new revisions.

I’m fine removing the Kakashi stuff, but I’m still for Sakura if majority are in favor of her.

Wasn't saying it literally CAN cut through anything, just that it has more hype for being able to cause injuries quickly than Amaterasu.
That's a piercing attack. When I said ninjutsu, I meant elemental attacks in blobby forms like water dragons and fire balls and stuff.
Look, uhh, I don't necessarily disagree with you on your overall point that Sasuke should be equal to Naruto due to the insane amount of statements literally saying as much, as well as narrative intent and what have you. But I just think that we shouldn't take the Databook headers too literally because they're often flowery or exaggerated for effect. The actual descriptions are what matter most, and are usually the most reliable.
@Arc7Kuroi Sasuke~Naruto!? 😈
Truthfully I’m just lazy, and fatigued from 15 pages of this subject but if someone, say a certain @GokuSparkle wanted to make that thread I’d participate
Prepare for a whole new shitshow
No the argument is Koji isn’t going all out
After fighting Kakashi, he stated he'd taken significant risks.
main-qimg-e25e9c525f3b869270237a756afc2d3a

To mean, Kakashi doesn't really scale to the real Koji but yeah for a clone of him, Kakashi didn't fight the real Koji right after Kakashi defeats the clone the real Koji appears and runs away, but Kakashi kind of confirms that Koji was holding back.

Idk if this confirms that he was holding back though, since they fought briefly he’s just assuming that he has more abilities in his arsenal
Koji's goal was not to fight but to seek information about Jiraya, Koji still surprises Kakashi after the clone is defeated too, Kakashi takes a few moments to realize, if he wanted to attack Kakashi at that moment he would have done it but he preferred to escape and soon after he went to fight with Jigen so for sure he was saving his energy for that.

Last edited:
Although he is not in the thread, there is a way to make a scale from Konohamaru to Koji more solid than this scale from Kakashi to Koji.

Although he is not in the thread, there is a way to make a scale from Konohamaru to Koji more solid than this scale from Kakashi to Koji.
What about goku sparkles scan of koji stating to have taken big risks? Unless I’m lacking context that should be decent enough support of kakashi being somewhat relative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back