• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t force you to participate but I’d still appreciate your participation.

and “nothing can prevent it” as a statement is a clear indication of the future
I can't even get you to see things my way on a simple narrator statement. I can't possibly argue with you on the rest of the contents of the OP.

I knew this day was coming as soon as I saw that calc group thread for the Chibaku Tensei calc. The best possible thing for my mental health is to just ignore this revision and let people enjoy their super-strong characters.

Anyway, I agree with all of this. You did a phenomenal job putting all of this together, Arc.

I agree with the 5-B end for Toneri and BSM Naruto scaling, but I would be fine with the Low 5-B+ end if anyone can give good reasons for it.

My only “contention” would be that One-Rinnegan Juubidara should downscale to baseline 5-B as opposed to Low 5-B+ and Guy’s AP should scale to him all around (not just with Night Guy) since he was already overwhelming Madara with the first attack of Evening Elephant.
I'm not sure we dont know how large the gap is between approaching Hagoromo and actually being at Hags level, wouldnt it be a safer bet to scale him to the casual feat than Hagoromo's main feat?

i wasn’t under the assumption they were paralysis hax but if that’s true, then he wouldn’t scale yeah.
While rn his page does not list I think it's kinda evident it doesn't translate to physicals 1 to 1
It is Shadow Possession Jutsu and every time we see him use it on people he just freezes them so

While rn his page does not list I think it's kinda evident it doesn't translate to physicals 1 to 1
It is Shadow Possession Jutsu and every time we see him use it on people he just freezes them so
Didn't Shikimaru impale Hidan using them before? I could've sworn he used them as an actual attack at least once.

It's not really paralysis hax, as he's both used it as an attack and it was overpowered via sheer AP in the past (Tayuya for instance), but you're correct in that it does not scale to his physicals. It never has.

It's not really paralysis hax, as he's both used it as an attack and it was overpowered via sheer AP in the past (Tayuya for instance), but you're correct in that it does not scale to his physicals. It never has.
So he can get 5-B with Shadow Possession for locking down Kinshiki, right? Or at least scale to his LS?

I can't even get you to see things my way on a simple narrator statement. I can't possibly argue with you on the rest of the contents of the OP.

I knew this day was coming as soon as I saw that calc group thread for the Chibaku Tensei calc. The best possible thing for my mental health is to just ignore this revision and let people enjoy their super-strong characters.
Well in that case I’m sorry you feel that way. This thread will be open for a while , so feel free to come back to it.

No that’s cool I get what you’re saying, I just don’t plan on touching speed stats if I end up editing the profiles.

I agree with Damage on some points, like the Kages. Not only that, Sakura is also a problem, Naruto and Sasuke are declared more than once as the ONLY ones capable of standing up to the Ootsutsuki, and are narratively placed on an EXTREMELY high level compared to the others. Also, most of the standard God Tiers have a justification for being level 5 or above, but some characters there simply don't have a consistency and may just be PIS. I also disagree with Isshiki being on any scale other than 5-B, if he was 5-A or 4-C, how was he destroyed by Kaguya apparently before eating the fruit? the scale doesn't make sense, Isshiki should continue at "5-B, Higher" until we have more information about him and Kaguya, because being higher in HIERARCHY doesn't put him thousands of times stronger than Kaguya, see the example of Momoshiki and Kinshiki, they are different in the hierarchy but have practically the same level.

I agree with Damage on some points, like the Kages. Not only that, Sakura is also a problem, Naruto and Sasuke are declared more than once as the ONLY ones capable of standing up to the Ootsutsuki, and are narratively placed on an EXTREMELY high level compared to the others. Also, most of the standard God Tiers have a justification for being level 5 or above, but some characters there simply don't have a consistency and may just be PIS. I also disagree with Isshiki being on any scale other than 5-B, if he was 5-A or 4-C, how was he destroyed by Kaguya apparently before eating the fruit? the scale doesn't make sense, Isshiki should continue at "5-B, Higher" until we have more information about him and Kaguya, because being higher in HIERARCHY doesn't put him thousands of times stronger than Kaguya, see the example of Momoshiki and Kinshiki, they are different in the hierarchy but have practically the same level.
He was caught off guard? Amado explained all of this

Isshiki off guard supposedly drops his defency from 4-C to less than 5-B...

The Kinshiki caught by surprise doesn't make his defency inferior, but it makes the Kages on the same level as him...

The arguments here sound pretty partial.

Isshiki off guard supposedly drops his defency from 4-C to less than 5-B...

The Kinshiki caught by surprise doesn't make his defency inferior, but it makes the Kages on the same level as him...

The arguments here sound pretty partial.
Isshiki being negged while off guard doesn’t debunk my argument unfortunately. Kinshiki wasn’t caught off guard either, look at the scans, she appeared right in front of his eyes.

Isshiki being negged while off guard doesn’t debunk my argument unfortunately. Kinshiki wasn’t caught off guard either, look at the scans, she appeared right in front of his eyes.
Was he expecting her to appear there? It looks like she took him completely by surprise by appearing from out of a cloud of smoke.

That's still not enough to declare him above ESTO and not even Kaguya. Firstly, where was it said that he is the strongest threat they have fighting? and even if that statement exists, why would it necessarily be above ESTO? here on the site we consider the destructive power of ESTO as EE, and that doesn't scale to her physique, the High 4-C tier comes from the power of creation of dimensions.

Sorry but Ugly, Disgusting, and Awful,... Refuse to Elaborate Why... Leaves.

Kdt277c.jpg

Never thought I will ever agree with Damage on anything, but here you are... congratulation OP you did the impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back