• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers: Infinity War Official Revision Thread (Spoilers)

EdgarDom said:
All Marvel movies except those said otherwise take place in the day they were released according to Feige and the Marvel higher-ups.
If you could give me a link for the former, I'd appreciate it.

That said, yes, it couldn't have been too long a time between the destruction of Asgard and Thanos finding them.

On another note, Ego required huge prep to set up that planet of his.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
"Thanos should be 5-C for destroying half of the Earth's population"
But wait...didn't Drax and Mantis get erased also? And didn't Groot get erased as well? And aren't they non-human? And wasn't Drax on another World with Mantis?!

...Half of the Universes' Population got ******. And that was just from a snap. Now, imagine if he had clapped. Or...something else beyond that.
The finger snap is just a way to demostrate his action, he could have literally closed his fingers to do it, but as he has stated before he was really adamant on the "just with a snap of his fingers" metaphor

Just Looked at the Thanos Profile. It needs some revisions. For instance, It says Thanos is superior to each Individual stone. Which is not true. There is other stuff, like Calling the Hulk Buster suit a "Bleeding Edge" Hulk Buster suit, etc. It just has to be cleaned up.

TheFinalOrder said:
Just Looked at the Thanos Profile. It needs some revisions. For instance, It says Thanos is superior to each Individual stone. Which is not true. There is other stuff, like Calling the Hulk Buster suit a "Bleeding Edge" Hulk Buster suit, etc. It just has to be cleaned up.
Why do I feel about Thanos should be upgraded to at least 6-C, likely 6-A. I think he should scale from the Star Forge feat

Personally, I hate the profiles having unofficial images of the Hot Toys figures or artworks not from concept art or anything. The Hot Toys more so, since I'm an avid collector of them and the glaring facts from the images that scream 'TOY REPLICA' really annoys me. That's me just throwing my two cents in, I'd much rather prefer a screencap from the trailer or something like that.

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
Personally, I hate the profiles having unofficial images of the Hot Toys figures or artworks not from concept art or anything. The Hot Toys more so, since I'm an avid collector of them and the glaring facts from the images that scream 'TOY REPLICA' really annoys me. That's me just throwing my two cents in, I'd much rather prefer a screencap from the trailer or something like that.
Thanos by cptcommunist-daaiqpn
Use this instead

I think Thanos should be 5-C personally, since Kevin has stated Thanos>Any other MCU Villain, Rocket even says Thanos is the toughest there is and that was after he seen Ego, then again, Thor, Iron Man, Strange etc would scale to that XD, it is confusing, also, whenever someone gets to updating Thor, i think Thor has stated he is 1,500 Years old, the Wiki currently has MCU Thor as being 1,053 Years Old

I thought that we decided Thor and those who scale to be 6-A? And yeah, maybe 5-C cuz Thanos pulled a moon and should be superior to Ego.

Thanos shouldn't Scale to 5-C in Base. Ego himself is 5-C through Matter Manipulation, which really doesn't scale to his AP/Durability.

Being tier 6 is more than enough to No Diff Ego's Avatar and One Shot his Brain. You don't need to bust his entire World.

I still feel like we need to talk about the durability to go through the Devil's Anus.

Hela's Berserkers could do chip damage to the Commodore which had that durability

Notable Asgardians like Heimdall, Valkyrie, Skurge, Loki and possibly Warrior 3 can defeat said Berserkers

If that dura is higher than City level, there may be a Corvus upgrade, because Corvus killed Heimdall

@Spinosaur That 6-A calc is inaccurate...

Agnaa said:
I still think we need to have a better calc for Thor's neutron star feat. I'll explain my reasons for such again.

The 5-A calc assumes a rate of mass-energy conversion in the neutron star which is completely unprecedented. Basically, if this calc were true, then all neutron stars would fade in a few thousand years, while the current consensus is that they last trillions of years.

The 6-A calc assumes that the only energy a neutron star outputs is light energy, the type of luminosity that can get absorbed by a dyson sphere. This is part of it, but is still massively downplaying, as it's ignoring the huge heat energy coming off of neutron stars. The average ones have a temperature of 600,000 Kelvin.

A thing I'd like to ask

Are we sure the thing Thanos threw at Strange was a pseudo black hole or just a portal which he uses to teleport? It looked quite similar to the latter too.

It drew in objects and rotated, which his normal portals don't do.

@Matt

The Profile looks good.

ByAsura said:
K

And yes, the profile looks good.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
I still feel like we need to talk about the durability to go through the Devil's Anus.
Hela's Berserkers could do chip damage to the Commodore which had that durability

Notable Asgardians like Heimdall, Valkyrie, Skurge, Loki and possibly Warrior 3 can defeat said Berserkers
Only Hela scales to the Anus. The Commodore had a barrier when it passed through the Anus, while the huge ship that carried the Asgardians wasn't shown to have it, and Hela stabbed it.

That said, Des and Troy scales because it broke Hela's giant spear thing.

This thread is at 471 posts (including this one).

There might have to be a new thread to discuss the feats.

Unless there's enough space.

I should mention that Muspellheim is outright stated by the Thor Infinity War production designers in an interview to be a natural Dyson Sphere. And the Aether was going to destroy it alongside the other Realms.

AKM sama said:
ByAsura said:
K
And yes, the profile looks good.
ByAsura is false.

For starters, the space stone never creates portals that look like that or does that. Thanos created a black hole.

• Bends Space-Time
  • Sucks in matter
  • Glowing ring around its event horizon indicative of a Black Hole.
  • Grows Larger as it sucks in Matter.
No portal in the MCU has ever done this, nor do they look like it, don't know how you can mistake it for anything else....

Edit: My Apologies, I misread ByAsura's post. I didn't knotice he said his normal portals "Don't Do" what he explained. Sorry to @ByAsura.

How was i false, i said it wasn't a portal. Something that you just backed up there.

Look at the context.

Edit: It's fine.

Everyone keeps forgetting how I said that it was a "Pseudo Black Hole" in the profile. It's a vortex that sucks matter around it. It's not a literal black hole, but it is an analogue.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Everyone keeps forgetting how I said that it was a "Pseudo Black Hole" in the profile. It's a vortex that sucks matter around it. It's not a literal black hole, but it is an analogue.
It also bent space time as well.

@Matt

If you're talking about the conversation of it being a portal or pseudo-black hole, me and AKM never stated that. Hell, i actually had Pseudo-Black hole creation in the blog.

Welp, looks like we gonna need a new thread.

Question: Since we're now using the 5-A calc of the power stone destroying a world, doesn't this technically scale to Ego and powered up Star-Lord? Quill survived the energy of the power stone, which the entire planet couldn't, and GotG 2 reveals this to be due to him being a Celestial, which is consistent with them being able to wield the full power of the stones.

Or do we consider this an outlier, or something?

I don't think that you need to exactly be stronger than what the Power Stone can output to hold it. If the Celestials were > Power Stone, they would never have used it.

I don't think it makes him stronger than it, since he was still burning up from its touch. Just that it would be odd for him to remotely be able to survive it if his durability was so far below its casual output.

Back