• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You'd think after 3 movies and all this time, Tony would have given him a suit of armour comparable to his own.

I mean hell, Pepper got a suit that was almost exactly the same as Mark 50.

Revan Laha said:
He moved the ring too.
Rhodey should be High 7-C. Many Asgardians fought in the Endgame battle and got killed. Rhodey was doing much better than them
Average asgardian is 9-B or 9-A.

Only elite as Sif, Valkyrie, Loki and Heimdall are 7-c.

Under that logic, all those who survived must be at least 7-c.

Sir Ovens said:
You'd think after 3 movies and all this time, Tony would have given him a suit of armour comparable to his own.
I mean hell, Pepper got a suit that was almost exactly the same as Mark 50.
Neither Rhodes or Pepper interact with anyone that would give them a Tier 7 rating.

I know, but not adding at least a "likely higher" would seem disingenuous.

Sir Ovens said:
I know, but not adding at least a "likely higher" would seem disingenuous.
Again

1-Under That Logic, all those who survived must be at least 7-c.. (Including Mantis, Falcon and Okoye)

2-The average asgardian is 9-b or 9-A. The elite is 7-c (Valkyrie, sif, Heimdall and Loki)

Can the water displacement thing Strange did be calced? The one where the water is flowing towards them from the lake, and so he had to move it up into an aerial whirlpool?

The Class T lifting strength rating for crushing Mjolnir might be removed, so if its good enough it may serve as an alt-LS rating.

Rhodey held down Thanos in the beginning of the film. Might be an outlier, but seeing as the Mark 50 suit is High 6-B I think it would make sense if War Machine was comparable.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Since Matthew agrees with most of the stuff in the OP, I'll apply everything later except 3-A IG which is still pretty controversial.

There are still other stuff to be discussed though, like Stormbreaker and vibranium.
I have applied the changes in the OP, except Hulk and Thor. Can someone unlock the pages?

The fact that Thanos gets so grievously injured from doing weak sauce moves with it, he will be dying in the attempt. The stones are capable of 3-A imo, I just doubt Thanos can successfully use it to such a scale.

I mean disintegrating trillions is always inferior to his base tier even discounting the power stone.

Using all the stones at once is clearly pretty rough on the user.

Wait, my mistake, I thought Infinity War was Mark 80. Between Infinity War and Endgame there are still 4 Mark's missing.

Infinity War and Endgame has 35 marks in between. Presumably, one of those is Rescue, but idk.

What's new Hulkbuster's and War Machine's Mk? Also, Tony names his test or failed armors as Mk. as well

Can someone explain to me why the Gauntlet can't be considered Low 2-C? He literally says that after destroying the current Universe, he will create a new one

Aren't Universe creation feats generally Low 2-C. In fact, the statement of him destroying the Universe was not with the Gauntlet. He said he will reduce the universe down to it's last atom, then use the power of the Gauntlet to create a new universe. But yes, logically he would have used the Gauntlet to destroy it.

Might need to look at the statement again

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Can someone explain to me why the Gauntlet can't be considered Low 2-C? He literally says that after destroying the current Universe, he will create a new one
Guess it's because destroying all the matter on the universe and recreating again doesn't affects time itself.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
He wasn't going to recreate that Universe tho. He said he will make a new one.
He said that he was going to create a new universe after destroying every atom of the original, which IMHO sounds more as he was going to fulfill the space of the destroyed universe rather than creating a new universe with it's own timeline.

Gemmysaur said:
Time, yeah. Also, the Aether was quite literally inhabiting Jane.
They never establised if it was only supposed to be the Power stone. Also: the Aether was slowly tearing Jane apart as well, no?

They only showed as such, but never outright said it. Also, I figure it's because the Aether is quite literally inside her that it's killing her, and that had it been only in her hand like any other stone sans Power, it'd have been less threathening.

Man Endgame as a great movie.

Oh, what have we agreed on?

It should be noted that the War Machine armors and the Rescue armors are separate from the Iron Man armors in terms of model designations. There's only six versions of the war machine armor for example.

The shield does indeed scale to Thanos just for not being broken apart on the first hit, so there's that.

Cull will be downgraded, or his page removed.

I would rather have a recalculation of the Leviathan feats than just Ant-Man and Rescue at 7-A, but that's just me.

Also I know that Thanos was out for blood here, but it still doesn't really feel consistent with how he was portrayed in the previous movie and now so easily manhandling a multiple times upgraded Iron Man, twice the firepower Thor and Worthy Steve.

Just asking: how many key phases does MCU Captain Marvel get allowed to have now?

(Say, Hercule Satan tier for suppressed Carol and "Vers", spaceship wall smashing tier for pre-Endgame Carol and High 6-B for Endgame Carol?)

Back