• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't really know if there's sthing to talk about aside from what was already mentionned before. However, we can hope to see more of Thanos's abilities with complete Gauntlet.

Yes, and Kevin seems committed to that hole he's dug with captain marvel, looks more like a grave at this point.

Well we'll see about that, after all there's not much to wait left. I have nothing with Carol defeating Thanos (though i'd prefer see Tony giving the final blow), i just don't want a fight like Steppenwolf and Supes (f-word, because i spite onf this movie), with CM humiliating Thanos to say "Hey look, she's so powerfull, hahah". At least we know Thanos is superior to everyone in the movie with complete Gauntlet. And i hope we'll see more abilities from the Gauntlet.

Maybe a tad late. There was a Wednesday showing that I was going to go to but it's booked out completely.

Ok. Due to personal stuff, i don't know when i'll see it but probably next weekend. Just hope there won't be too many spoilers.

On the vine, a dude saw a screening. Basically Captain Marvel, Iron Man and Cap got amped but Thor appears weaker. He couldn't give specifics, just his opinion on who got stronger.

Marvel, Cap and IM needed to be amped so not big surprise. Though i don't think Thor got really weaker. We'll need to see the film to be sure. Just hope Thanos is strong enough and has a greater extent of power from the Gauntlet.

Yeah, there's nothing past 21:00 on opening day. Hopefully I'm not too late.

Still what amazing insanity.

In any case, a long debate will be needed to prepare furture profiles and editing. Can't wait to see the movie.

How many of us still believe Ant-Man is going up Thanos' ass?

Honestly...it's totally possible if they want to go out with a funny thing ! But i hope not. It want a violent fight between him and CM, Thor, Im and others and then IM delivers the final blow.

Heatforce said:
On the vine, a dude saw a screening. Basically Captain Marvel, Iron Man and Cap got amped but Thor appears weaker. He couldn't give specifics, just his opinion on who got stronger.
is there a link to that?

Iirc, Thor at the very least was physically able to smack Thanos with Mjolnir, given that whoever wielded it is = to Thor. Also, he held a pushing battle against Thanos for a good amount of time while Thanos has the leverage of being on top and Thor having his back on the ground.

So briefly, M cap is real!!! As is duel thor, captain marvel (strongest averager ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒÿú) island level cumulatively. And mia mostly. The fable of pro hulk is real. Thanos may get a bump for holding the power stone bare hand ,whilst being overloaded with the other 5 stones, consequently,Thor with stormbreaker will also get an upgrade for going for the head. Also witch may get island level for harming thanos.

Also Ragorok gets retconed via Hela's impressionment not ending because odin is alive?! Because loki escaped with the tessatract in avengers. Also marvel is still ftl with a good lifting feat.

Given how M.Cap can tango with Thanos. It would scale him up, and consequently, Thor as well because Mjolnir fine print.

Thanos statement is... an outlier imo. He hasn't remotely shown the environmental destruction for that, unless he means that he can punch everything for several years until the planet is dead, or he can destabilize the entire civilization.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Base Thanos states that he can destroy planets.
I don't see this being enough to say that he is 5-B, we don't have feats on this scale from people comparable to him, we don't have the timeframe and it could be just the surface (High 6-A)

Endgames thanos is far weaker than infinity wars thanos, bit in a logical way. When thanos first showed up in infinity war, he was already in possesion of a gem. In this movie, thanos is gauntless all the time. And the captain marvel vs thanos fight showcased how big of a gap there is between a base thanos and thanos with the power gem. He went from not facing captain marvel at all, to completely one shotting her ass when he used it.

Yeah, he's weaker because he doesn't the Gauntlet

As we can see, Base Thanos is comparable to Mjolnir Cap and Fat Thor, and weaker than Scarlet Witch and Cap. Marvel

IW Thor still far stronger than any other hero

Also, most concerningly most of the rumours were accurate, but the strange talks to cosmic enitys isn't?! Also did Stan not have a cameo? Or was it at the lake?

Base Thanos fought off double hammered Thor, Captain America and Iron Man simultaneously.

He then had a tough fight with Captain Mjolnir but overpowered him in the end.

He was about evens with Captain Marvel.

And he needed rescuing from the Scarlet Witch.

Really Thanos shouldn't have been able to take Thor at all, but I guess we can put this down to the god of thunder been fat and p*ssed.

I also would have thought that the Iron man who drew blood from 3 Stoned Thanos would be capable of giving hell / beating base Thanos but he wasnt.

Wait, should Thanos Complete Gauntlet be noted as 3-A since he is apparently able to use the Stones to destroy the entire Universe and recreate it entirely ?

The gauntlet has clear limits. It was fried after snapping half the life in the universe away. It has zero feats to put it at 3-A.

I also would have thought that the Iron man who drew blood from 3 Stoned Thanos would be capable of giving hell / beating base Thanos but he wasnt.

The stones don't give any passive boosts.

And Thor was nerfed badly.

Gemmysaur Doesn't mean it wasn't able to do it. Thanos didn't used it to destroy the Universe because he didn't want to do it. From what we can tell, all the Stones combined can destroy the Universe and recreate it even if we can't see (because it was obvious we wouldn't see it anyway).

Dzhindzholia Doesn't the Power Stone enhances physical abilities even in the MCU ?

Yes it does if you hold the gem itself,but not when you wear the gauntlet.You can only use one ability at once and no passive abilities,like super strength via Power Stone.

Oh ok. Though Thanos showed many times he could use multiple Stones at once with the Gauntlet (like Reality and Space or Soul and Power).

Back