• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Availability of Staff members

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Kindly post the duration of this summer, when you will be available to partake in the Striking Strength Revision Project. Being available means that you are able to edit for around 3 to 4 hours a day.

List of Staff Members

Antvasima: Available daily, but on a limited basis

Kavpeny: Available from now until July 1

DarkLK (Consultant): NA

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot: Entire summer

A6colute: Available daily, but on a limited basis

CrossverseCrisis: Till June 19 (mid-June)

KamiYasha: Available daily, but on a limited basis

Gwynbleiddd: After June 27

Promestein: Entire summer

The Everlasting: Early-mid June

Matthew Schroeder: June 10 and onwards

Lina Shields: Available

ThePerpetual:

Reppuzan: After June 26

SomebodyData: After June 9

Ryukama: After June 21

Professor Voodoo: NOT AVAILABLE

WeeklyBattles: Available daily

The real cal howard: Available daily

Darkanine: NOT AVAILABLE

Dark649: Available daily

Sera Loveheart: NOT AVAILABLE

God-King Superman77: After June 8

Burning Full Fingers: Available daily

Austrian-Man-Meat:

Thebluedash: Entire summer

AidenBrooks999: NOT AVAILABLE

LordXcano:

Dino Ranger Black: Variable

Dragonmasterxyz: Till late June

Grudgeman1706: After 2nd week of June (single time period only)

RadicalMrR: From July

Antoniofer: After May 25, till June 15

Gemmysaur: Thursday to Saturday, GMT+8; variable

Celestial Pegasus: Entire summer

Saikou The Lewd King: After June 21 (late June), till July 10 (early July)

Soldier Blue: Intermittent weekends (probably); uncertain

VenomElite: NOT AVAILABLE

Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer: NOT AVAILABLE

ScarletFirefly: After June 15 (Mid-June)/After July 1 (early July)

JustSomeWeirdo: Variable

Fllflourine:

EvilMegaCookie:

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki: After June 15 (mid-June)

TISSG7Redgrave: After June 21

Colonel Krukov: Available daily

ArbitraryNumbers: Variable

Aparajita:

Since this is a staff-only board, only staff members should post their availability.

P.S.: Former staff members may also partake in the project, if they so desire. Should a former staff member wish to help out, contact me on my message wall.

I am already very busy constantly monitoring everything going on in the wiki for several hours each day, so I will regrettably not be able to edit profiles on top of that, but will try to help with organising the project while it is going on.

Also, I think that you forgot the remaining calc group members.

Fixed list. Updated your availability entry, Antvasima.

I will be available for the entire duration of my little sisters' summer break, which is from now until August (I don't know the exact date the twins go back to school, but it's in August).

I don't think I'll much available this year

I have a lot of stuff planned and also school. Maybe some weekends I'll be free, but that's it.

As of now, I should be available throughout Summer without much issue or exception.

I'll be available the month of June. I'll let my sister know I'll need about 5 hours a day at least to help out, but I do go back to work that same month, so excuse me if my schedule starts fluctuating, I'll try to give notice if that should happen.

I would appreciate if somebody could inform all staff members about this thread via their message walls. Thank you.

I don't really know how available I'll be, but I'll probably be on for a few hours a day by early-mid June.

I can help after summer break starts(around the 2nd week of June.)

But my schedule will be super packed by than with summer sport training,my job, and college classes. So if I we're to be of assistance it needs to be a relatively small portion in order for me to get it done in one fell swoop.

Available after June 9th (my summer break), if we were to start earlier I can still do it, just at a significantly lower pace. (Like 5-10 profiles a day)

From now till june im here for a couple if hours on weekdays and for a few hours on weekebds. Tests start in june so ill be less active. I am free for most of July.

SomebodyData said:
Available after June 9th (my summer break), if we were to start earlier I can still do it, just at a significantly lower pace. (Like 5-10 profiles a day)
Exact same as this, but replace June 9th with June 21st for me. I can still edit stuff before but like SD said at a significantly lower pace.

I should be able to contribute at any time although there is a possibility of having to take a break from editing due to real life stuff.

I'll be busy and drained on weekdays due to work in the coming month. But I can make time on weekends (just not sure how much yet). I'll let you know in time.

This month I'll be extremely busy with tests .-. (still will be here but not to the fullest) though around 2nd or 3rd week of June Holiday so I'll be free during that until around near end of July

I'll definitely be available for a few hours everyday from now until next Saturday, when I have to begin finalizing plans for an upcoming trip.

I would still greatly appreciate if somebody could inform all our staff members about this thread via their message walls. I am too busy with the daily backlog to do so myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

Alright...

Well honestly i'm kind of available to just about....like any time? But that's up until about maybe in the middle of June where i have to go do some summer class(es) this year again...among other things.

Assuming some...things don't come up (in which case my activity would drop immensely regardless), I should be fine.

If everything goes okay, I should be able to start helping out mid-June. Else, I will likely be available early July.

Like Cross I'm mostly available all the time until late June (Summer Classes as well) My schedule for today also got cleared up. So I am free today as well.

Well as said previously, May and June are mainly overtaken by school work, projects to finish and exams coming up. I would be more available in July, although there is a possibility that some big stuff may be happening but still. Late-June and Early-July most of the day.

I'm mostly available thu-sat GMT+8 (though I do have a few hours everday day to lurk around on and off), though it would depend on when I am called upon for work so I can't say this with certainty. Regardless, I will do my part for this revision so if ever, perhaps I can be given my part and I'll do it when I'm free? Sorry if I'm a bit difficult to get to.

My availability flip flops depending on unforeseen happenings. Having a huge family, pet responsibilities, a huge writing project, a project me and my friends have been working on for a few years now, and another that's been 4 years in the making, in addition to responsibilities on another wiki takes up much of my free time.

I'd say I'd probably be able to find time on the weekends though, if all goes well.

Just an update, I'm still unsure of when I'll be available, as I have a lot of things to sort out in my head.

By May 26, I'll be able to figure things out, but I hope I'll be available for at least long enough to contribute a bit.

I sent messages to inform everybody in the staff, so it is no longer necessary for anybody else to do so.

Darkanine said:
I'd say I'd probably be able to find time on the weekends though, if all goes well.
Scratch that. Slipped my mind but I'm actually moving on the weekends so I wont be able to help then.

I'll be busy with schoolwork over the summer because I'm pretty behind, but I'll probably be able to sneak some work in here and there.

I'll be available for certain until May 20th, at which point I'll be caught up in travel plans.

I'll try to help out when I'm free if I manage to get an internet connection, but the next time I'll absolutely be certain is June 26th onwards.

Back