• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Availability of Staff members

I should be avaliable almost at any time over the summer, just as long I'm free from work though my schedule constantly changes.

Like i said before, i'm not 100% sure of my actual availability.

I could be 1 or 2 hours per day, but in the future months i don't know.

Granted; I'm almost 10 hours online and can respond to any message, but editing from my phone is nigh-impossible.

My finals will begin in 3 weeks and won't end until the 27th of june.So until then i'll be mostly busy.

After that i don't know.(i have some plans for summer vacation, but nothing solid yet)

I'll be mostly available starting next week depending on my work schedule but I should be able to help

Big thanks again to all the new staff members who have stated that they are willing to help out.

I can maybe do a few posts here and there, but i'm so invested in a wrestling game (doing projects for said game), that i will not be able to do that level of editing. Maybe the occasional fix here and there, but that's about it.

That being said if i do have more time on my hands, i can pull a wee bit more....

Agreed. Darkness552 can get back his position any time that he wants to.

I have finally some free time, but I would have more after the 25th of this mounth, but just during 3 weeks before university start again.

Hop will not be taking part in the revision, however Hop will help around the wiki when Hop is more evenly scheduled. Very busy at the moment. Please refer to Hop's user page for the most up to date availibility, which includes Hop's availibility for Discord, Hangouts, FF.net and the like. Thank you for being patient while Hop is away.

Updated the OP

I would like to request that all staff members look at the OP list once again, and post if there is a difference between their listed availability and actual availability.

@KamiYasha: Well, it is just one stat/word per page, so you should be able to edit on mobile, but I leave the decision to you.

@The Everlasting: Have you finalized your availability?

Hop wanted to say Hop will not be doing that this summer, Hop has too much work to do. Thank you.

Hop will be on here part time however, as he just found out he has work off for the next week.

Well, in my case, It's just my phone's fault. Let's say i want to edit a profile, the editor doesn't open to begin with...which gives some big problems.

While i can make comments and stuff like that, edit a page is just nigh-imposible from my phone.

Actually I should make a note, during most if not all of August. I will be going out of country, so I will likely not be here.

I will be off from May 28-June 3, and I will be spending Summer catching up on real life things, but I'll probably still be semi-active.

Unfortunately, due to recent jumpscares regarding current news and a so-called potential war outbreak, I will not be able to participate in this revision. I'm afraid of my family splitting apart even further and I have a lot on my mind. My sister and sister-in-law are hellbent on staying in Seoul to finish their studies while I'm not sure exactly what to do myself. I want to do what's best for my family without giving into propaganda and fear tactics but I have a traumatizing experience with family separation and I don't want personal hsitory to repeat itself. For anyone curious you can ask me or Ven on Hangouts or send us a private message on ff.net. You could also ask Antvasima as he aware of recent events as well.

@Sera That is completely understandable. Sorry to hear about your concerns and I hope everything will be alright.

I completely understand. Such extremely important real life priorities obviously take precedence. I hope that you and your family will be safe.

Sudden changes on my end.

Great changes in my life are excepted in mid-July. Early or late July would be better.

@Saikou Thanks for the update and best of luck with these changes.

Let me just say that I am available. Add me to the available list.

We can finish this revision by the end of Summer, although we need to rush.

Feel free to update the list on your own. I am extremely busy with my regular monitoring work, so I will regrettably not be able to help out much with organising the project.

@VenomElite

Thanks.

@Lina

If you or somebody else are willing to do so, I would appreciate if you could contact the staff members that have mentioned that they are currently available to help you out.

Also, please make sure to inform me about which members that will need temporary content moderator promotions.

Here are the staff members that are currently available to help Lina:

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot: Entire summer

A6colute: Available daily, but on a limited basis

CrossverseCrisis: Till June 15 (mid-June)

KamiYasha: Available daily, but on a limited basis

Promestein: Entire summer

The Everlasting: Early-mid June

Matthew Schroeder: Entire June

SomebodyData: After June 9

WeeklyBattles: Available daily

The real cal howard: Available daily

Dark649: Available daily

God-King Superman77: After June 8

Burning Full Fingers: Available daily

Thebluedash: Entire summer

Dino Ranger Black: Variable

Dragonmasterxyz: Till late June

Antoniofer: After May 25, till June 15

Gemmysaur: Thursday to Saturday, GMT+8; variable

Celestial Pegasus: Entire summer

Soldier Blue: Intermittent weekends (probably); uncertain

VenomElite: Available until August (Pending)

JustSomeWeirdo: Variable

Colonel Krukov: Available daily

ArbitraryNumbers: Variable

Just an update, i may be only available up to June 19 as i have to go do some Summer Class over at my college...probably. Which may take up my time depending how many i take (Max is like 2) and how much time i gotta focus on there.

Even without that, i kind of have a...down time, that i'm currently recovering from (it's nothing bad, just something i feel rather bad on not doing IRL). So depending what happens, i may take a bit or so of a while to joining on this. Sorry to anyone that reads this, it just kind of...well happened.

Okay. I will update the list, and hope that you will feel better soon.

Back