• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs. Natsu (Black Bull vs. Fairy Tail Member) (Voting Completed)

Not sure if it needs to be said, but the grace period is over and Asta is the winner. So, this can be added to Asta's profile and requested to be added to Natsu's profile.

Lol, I don't think any of the threads I've had concluded properly has had the honor of being closed.

Dont be just ignored/lowball everything to natsu, i read all point and half of them re just dumb reason, natsu have better experience,better training in fighting, he hardly uses any long range magic, after he see asta to deflecting his magic he will stop using it directly like he did it again yuka the wave user, also he have better experience in fighting against sword user such as erza, he take it with mid difficulty

I suppose you have a point. I'll speak to someone with proper knowledge of Black Clover or Fairy Tail to ask their opinion on this subject.

Technically, I did add it to Asta's profile, but someone removed it for some reason. But it definitely should be added.

My vote is for Asta seeing how he is now, especially compared to when this was made, puts my vote for him.

Also it doesn't show him having the win for this fight on either Wikis still.

While this is necro af Natsu doesn't AP stomps. IIRC he scales to Gray's 7KT while Asta scales to 2KT? Just pointing out.

Natsu actually scales from Zancrow's casual 33 kiloton Bellow, which he explixitly doesn't resist and took without blocking, getting right back up after he landed.

Post-Second Origin Natsu is actually stronger than Zancrow.

I also think Natsu wins this. Better fighting ability (his fight against Sting and Rogue for example), is faster than Asta ans has more AP.

Asta's anti-magic is better for long-range opponents, Natsu is mainly a short-range fighter.

Back