• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor query but would the abilities given to the class also be possible additions to the Reaper, since he was also taught by the God of Death and was his best student prior to Nagisa?
You mean the ''Things that will apply to whole class'' part? If so, he already has great chunck of them with the exception of acrobatics.

If you mean Nagisa's abilities he also has every one of them. Not to mention, he will get that replacements for aura.

Oh, alright then. Yay. (Though logically he would have acrobatics)

Do Lovro or Red Eye have a profile btw? They'd partially scale to the Reaper as well.

Also I feel like I remember there being a line that stated that the Reaper (which should be his name on the page, by the way) reserves the invisible scythe for those he doesn't feel fully confident defeating in a head-to-head confrontation, but now I can't remember where that line was said, or if I'm misremembering.

If it is legit, that would be reason to scale Lovro and Red Eye above the other assassins in the series, including Grip, since the Reaper used the Invisible Scythe to incapacitate them, and wasn't shown doing the same for Lovro's other students.

Here's this, btw
So, does this aura thing comes from mistranslations? They were clearly saying bloodlust in anime. I doubt raws are different. Enhanced senses seems good considering, Karasuma sensed that and followed him.
Also I feel like I remember there being a line that stated that the Reaper (which should be his name on the page, by the way) reserves the invisible scythe for those he doesn't feel fully confident defeating in a head-to-head confrontation, but now I can't remember where that line was said, or if I'm misremembering.
Yes, he did used that scythe to Lovro and Red eye, but I don't remember anything about he uses that for those he doesn't feel confident in defeating. I doubt Lovro or Red eye could trouble him, maybe Lovro could but Red eye definitely not, he was attacking them because they made contact with Koro. btw, wasn't that invisible scythe thing, same thing Koro used when he was escaping from lab? Tho, Koro did use somewhat better version with sands.
If it is legit, that would be reason to scale Lovro and Red Eye above the other assassins in the series, including Grip, since the Reaper used the Invisible Scythe to incapacitate them, and wasn't shown doing the same for Lovro's other students.
It can be used, but didn't God of Death let them live? They did tank the attack but God of Death wasn't trying to kill them might be a problem for scaling. Eh, worse comes to worst, we can scale them to pretty much anyone in the series, they are all 9-B anyways.

Last edited:
So what are the conclusions here so far?
Koro's speed gets an extra key placing him at high hypersonic because he was keeping up with God of Death who was moving at mach 40.

Koro's unknown durability will be 8-C he took multiple hits God of Death who destroyed a building and Yanagasiwa at the same time.

Kaede was capable of harming Koro meaning her second AP key gets upgraded to 8-C.

Aura will be removed from everyone instead they will get fear inducement, empathic manipulation and illusion creation. If causing hallucinations qualifies as perception manipulation that too.

Is our current agreements to things that needed to be discussed.

Koro's speed gets an extra key placing him at high hypersonic because he was keeping up with God of Death who was moving at mach 40.

Koro's unknown durability will be 8-C he took multiple hits God of Death who destroyed a building and Yanagasiwa at the same time.
Okay. That is probably fine, with the possible exception for my first comment below.
Kaede was capable of harming Koro meaning her second AP key gets upgraded to 8-C.
Wasn't it established early on in the series that Koro is a glass cannon?
Aura will be removed from everyone instead they will get fear inducement, empathic manipulation and illusion creation. If causing hallucinations qualifies as perception manipulation that too.
What is this based on? Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation are not just about being scary. They have to be actual superhuman powers, and giving somebody a drug that causes hallucinations is not truly illusion creation as far as I am aware.

Most of the feat in this series is not supernatural power, they just being scary through bloodlust, and better fighter with better bloodlust can't be feared by weaker fighter bloodlust. So yeah give them fear induce, empathic manip and other manip hax is straight up exaggrated, the only solution for those kind of abilities Assassination Classroom character have is like Gakuho profile where we write detailed description for their abilities like this one: "Can drive people into a murderous frenzy, convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being, or remove their bodies' natural limiters with a short conversation"

Wasn't it established early on in the series that Koro is a glass cannon?
Not really. Yes, even a normal human can kill him if he hits him with anti-sensei material, but outside of that he does take quite a lot of hits head-on and endures it. His fight against God of Death and Yanagisawa shows that clearly, they weren't using any anti-sensei material and still was capable of somewhat damage him. He endured it in the end tho.
What is this based on? Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation are not just about being scary. They have to be actual superhuman powers, and giving somebody a drug that causes hallucinations is not truly illusion creation as far as I am aware.
Fear manipulation is because users of bloodlust was able to scare dogs, and people seemingly by supernatural means. They just use their bloodlust enemy becomes scared of them not by their looks. Hallucanition part wasn't done by drugs but by Nagisa's bloodlust.

Empathic Manipulation comes from Nagisa being able see peoples emotinal state and toy with it(He calmed down a girl who was having something like mental breakdown with a single touch) , along with being able to induce fear.

Most of the feat in this series is not supernatural power, they just being scary through bloodlust, and better fighter with better bloodlust can't be feared by weaker fighter bloodlust. So yeah give them fear induce, empathic manip and other manip hax is straight up exaggrated, the only solution for those kind of abilities Assassination Classroom character have is like Gakuho profile where we write detailed description for their abilities like this one: "Can drive people into a murderous frenzy, convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being, or remove their bodies' natural limiters with a short conversation"
Again? They are using bloodlust doing impossible things for humans if you want to argue normal humans capable of it, please do prove so, exaggrated things is fiction in the end you're just arguing out of your dissatisfaction of setting of the series.

Again? They are using bloodlust doing impossible things for humans if you want to argue normal humans capable of it, please do prove so, exaggrated things is fiction in the end you're just arguing out of your dissatisfaction of setting of the series.
You are the one pushing it for supernatural abilities which the character never perform at all, all of the hax you mention is supernatural hax, except for like Power Minicry (which only copy martial art) or some minor Information Analysis, don't tell me just because i make people fear me because i'm being scary grant me Fear Manip, literally no.

Power Minicry (which only copy martial art)
Again, you're arguing agaisnt this wiki itself what you see fit or not dosen't really matter.
Information Analysis
See above.
don;t tell me just because i make people fear me because i'm being scary grant me Fear Manip, literally no.
Depends on how you do it, are capable of scaring people using your bloodlust? Then yes.
Bloodlust is able to be sensed by normal humans, an abundance of it would scare someone this isn't supernatural.
Nobody is saying bloodlust is supernatural. Causing fear, hallucinations or whatever series does with it is supernatural.

Again, you're arguing agaisnt this wiki itself what you see fit or not dosen't really matter.

See above.

Depends on how you do it, are capable of scaring people using your bloodlust? Then yes.

Nobody is saying bloodlust is supernatural. Causing fear, hallucinations or whatever series does with it is supernatural.
1. like i said before and many other, Power Mimicry should be detailed as only copy martial art, to be honest the in my opinion copy some self-defense techniques is not that great at all in fiction but whatever.
2. like i said and Crimson King of Sao: minor Information Analysis,
3. No, if Fear Manip work like that then almost every fighter on this wiki will have Fear Manip cause they like to be scary and intimidating, or for example, all of DB character will have fear manip cause Character power level make weaker fighter scary the shit out of their pant
4. WHAT, causing fear and hallucinations is not supernatural, for former bring a gun with you you could make people fear the shit out of their pant, for latter, there are a drug for that, so no, bad argument and logic

1. like i said before and many other, Power Mimicry should be detailed as only copy martial art, to be honest the in my opinion copy some self-defense techniques is not that great at all in fiction but whatever.
2. like i said and Crimson King of Sao: minor Information Analysis,
We already gone throught this part on 1st page so, okay.
3. No, if Fear Manip work like that then almost every fighter on this wiki will have Fear Manip cause they like to be scary and intimidating, or for example, all of DB character will have fear manip cause Character power level make weaker fighter scary the shit out of their pant
What is that argument even? DB chacters freak 'cuz its over 9000 or something character themselfes isn't scaring anyone, whataboutism isn't good either I know jack shit about DB. If they are capable of they should get it.
WHAT, causing fear and hallucinations is not supernatural, for former bring a gun with you you could make people fear the shit out of their pant, for latter, there are a drug for that, so no, bad argument and logic
Fear is just an example and a good one too, you're still yet to prove you're capable of scaring someone with your bloodlust, drugs weren't used, can't see your argument here, if you want more examples please do look at the series when you have time(Or crt again).

We already gone throught this part on 1st page so, okay.

What is that argument even? DB chacters freak 'cuz its over 9000 or something character themselfes isn't scaring anyone, whataboutism isn't good either I know jack shit about DB. If they are capable of they should get it.

Fear is just an example and a good one too, you're still yet to prove you're capable of scaring someone with your bloodlust, drugs weren't used, can't see your argument here, if you want more examples please do look at the series when you have time(Or crt again).
Fear Manip or other Manip is like the word it have, you truly Manipulating it through your supernatural power, causing fear through mundane mean is not supernatural power, and it will not grant you the abilities itself. You could make people fear by being scary, cause hallucinations by using drug, and those method will not grant you the abilities itself. I brought DB because they are example of using mundane mean to cause fear, they have bloodlust too, and using your logic then all of db character will fear manip as they cause fear by being scary and stronger. So debunk me with better reason.

You could make people fear by being scary, cause hallucinations by using drug, and those method will not grant you the abilities itself
This is 3rd time you're ignoring points and bringing up normal methods, there wasn't any usage of drugs or those characters are not scary.
I brought DB because they are example of using mundane mean to cause fear, they have bloodlust too, and using your logic then all of db character will fear manip as they cause fear by being scary and stronger
I know jack shit about DB. If they are capable of it they should get it.
So debunk me with better reason.
I mean I don't really need to, things are in front of everyone. If they do qualifiy, they do, and if they don't, they don't.

Vietthai is correct. We cannot accept fear manipulation, illusion creation, or empathic manipulation as actual superhuman powers. Please accept this and focus on other areas of revision instead.

Vietthai is correct. We cannot accept fear manipulation, illusion creation, or empathic manipulation as actual superhuman powers. Please accept this and focus on other areas of revision instead.
Fair enough, other areas are done Antvasima, if you could call some staff to check those we can apply them.

This is 3rd time you're ignoring points and bringing up normal methods, there wasn't any usage of drugs or those characters are not scary.

I mean I don't really need to, things are in front of everyone. If they do qualifiy, they do, and if they don't, they don't.
1. It is just an example of using mundane mean will not grant hax, and the method perform in the series are mundane method
2. .....................well then

Well, i'm not dismissing all of the abilities the characters have cause it is extremely unfair, but the only thing i disagree is give them full-blown hax which is belong to supernatural power. That why in order to not dismiss all of those abilities but at the same time not exaggrate them too much we make a detailed description for their abilities. You could see Gakuho profile for reference as his abilities are detailed as: "Can drive people into a murderous frenzy, convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being, or remove their bodies' natural limiters with a short conversation"

Well, i'm not dismissing all of the abilities the characters have cause it is extremely unfair, but the only thing i disagree is give them full-blown hax which is belong to supernatural power.
I've said this before saying this again, if you do have complaints or things you do not see as or have better suggestions please do tell, gotta make them accurate, so we don't start new crt every two days. I do tend overlook things for example, there might some big problems with current crt too.
That why in order to not dismiss all of those abilities but at the same time not exaggrate them too much we make a detailed description for their abilities. You could see Gakuho profile for reference as his abilities are detailed as: "Can drive people into a murderous frenzy, convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being, or remove their bodies' natural limiters with a short conversation"
I mean Gakuho still has those abilites and I doubt wheter or not we add something like that, it would differ from actual powers.

I've said this before saying this again, if you do have complaints or things you do not see as or have better suggestions please do tell, gotta make them accurate, so we don't start new crt every two days. I do tend overlook things for example, there might some big problems with current crt too.

I mean Gakuho still has those abilites and I doubt wheter or not we add something like that, it would differ from actual powers.
1. Just voice my reason
2. I'm using him as an example

Well aware of it, what I mean is what is different between giving him abilities or adding long description? It just makes profiles complicated for no reason imo.
Like i said, detailed description allow people when visisting profile understand what he can do without dismissing those abilities just because he achieved through mundane mean, many profile have this structure, also doing that will differentiate between mundane abilities and supernatural abilities, allow people who read profile understand that those abilities come from supernatural power or not, it will help people easier to evaluate profile without misunderstanding
Because that git did exactly that! It explainz it real well to makez it clear for the krumpin he delivers!
Shit you blow some of my braincell lol

Like i said, detailed description allow people when visisting profile understand what he can do without dismissing those abilities just because he achieved through mundane mean, many profile have this structure, also doing that will differentiate between mundane abilities and supernatural abilities, allow people who read profile understand that those abilities come from supernatural power or not, it will help people easier to evaluate profile without misunderstanding
That sounds like a lot work, I would rather dismiss entire verse I see, we can look into this after we get this accepted I guess, tho, I doubt this will ever end, an AC revision will have the longest reply count.

I do not have enough free time to keep up with all of the posts here.

Has anything new been decided here?

I do not have enough free time to keep up with all of the posts here.

Has anything new been decided here?
No, except those fear things rejected recently everything is same, just need staff to check them, dismiss things that are wrong and we can close this.

Well, this should probably be fine to apply, if Vietthai has no objections regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back