• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a fan of assassination classroom, Im def not trying to downplay
Ah, don't worry I'm saying not you're downplaying it or anything, I myself can't even say i would even be supporter for series, profiles were outdated, we should revise them accurate as possible. That's it tbh.

It would still not grant him immunity since he is ONLY immune to poisons in real life but not in other fiction. We take other fictions into account when discussing resistances and immunity otherwise a lot of characters would gain immunities.
Afaik, it don't work like that but i probably am just confusing things. Mods will eventually come and confirm this. I propose we let them decide this, and stop this pointless conflict.

Disagree with Plot Manip
Mind Manip is a result of Social Influencing skill to manipulating people rather than supernatural power
There is more but will comment later cause currently in the working hours

Disagree with Plot Manip
Why exactly? Plot manipulation page itself says and I quote ''changing speech bubbles'' which is exactly what Koro did.
Mind Manip is a result of Social Influencing skill to manipulating people rather than supernatural power
I assume this is for Koro right? Koro's social influencing ability works with his smile and his words, that's how his influencing works. Exactly same as current God of Death. Which has nowhere near enough power to manipulate other's thoughts. Karasuma himself says ''Don't fabricate other's thoughts.''. Not to mention, students weren't even aware of Koro until he himself said it, which directly contradicts with how his social influencing works.

Why exactly? Plot manipulation page itself says and I quote ''changing speech bubbles'' which is exactly what Koro did.

I assume this is for Koro right? Koro's social influencing ability works with his smile and his words, that's how his influencing works. Exactly same as current God of Death. Which has nowhere near enough power to manipulate other's thoughts. Karasuma himself says ''Don't fabricate other's thoughts.''. Not to mention, students weren't even aware of Koro until he himself said it, which directly contradicts with how his social influencing works.
1. That is a comedic scene, plot manip is you literally control over the plot itself
2. It is for both Koro and Gakuho Asano and God of Death, they manipulating people through their charm and word, which fall under social influencing, as they manipulating people through natural way. Mind Hax is when they use supernatural power to mind hax, then it is mind manipulation

1. That is a comedic scene, plot manip is you literally control over the plot itself
If you're going to bring up ''It's just a gag scene'' argument, let's just agree to disagree. These kind of debates will just end up being circular argument for 7 page straight.
2. It is for both Koro and Gakuho Asano and God of Death, they manipulating people through their charm and word, which fall under social influencing, as they manipulating people through natural way. Mind Hax is when they use supernatural power to mind hax, then it is mind manipulation
How is Gakuho taking them to a room and then making them insane, unstable, breaking their limiter, fight to death for something they didn't care, slave of his, etc., can be done with natural conversations? It is clearly supernatural. Only reason series doesn't call it outright mindhax is because setting doesn't allow it. Same goes for Koro, you cannot add thoughts to others without them even noticing you, like I said they weren't even aware of Koro until he himself said it. I didn't propose mindhax for God of Death, but I did say ''He should get all of Koro's abilities'' which doesn't include Koro's mindhax, since Koro's mindhax was through his plothax, not his tentacle powers.

If you're going to bring up ''It's just a gag scene'' argument, let's just agree to disagree. These kind of debates will just end up being circular argument for 7 page straight.

How is Gakuho taking them to a room and then making them insane, unstable, breaking their limiter, fight to death for something they didn't care, slave of his, etc., can be done with natural conversations? It is clearly supernatural. Only reason series doesn't call it outright mindhax is because setting doesn't allow it. Same goes for Koro, you cannot add thoughts to others without them even noticing you, like I said they weren't even aware of Koro until he himself said it. I didn't propose mindhax for God of Death, but I did say ''He should get all of Koro's abilities'' which doesn't include Koro's mindhax, since Koro's mindhax was through his plothax, not his tentacle powers.
1. Nope, changing some bubble dialouge is not plot manip
2. Mind Break through talking is Social Influencing, not supernatural power, it is just the way you interpreting it as supernatural power

1. Nope, changing some bubble dialouge is not plot manip
I believe I made my stance clear on this.
2. Mind Break through talking is Social Influencing, not supernatural power, it is just the way you interpreting it as supernatural power
You cannot mind break someone through social influencing, it's just a minor help in manipulation and convincing people, people do that everyday. You're(or possibly me) misunderstanding how social influencing works I believe. Which I say just let people(Staff to be exact) decide on them.

I believe I made my stance clear on this.

You cannot mind break someone through social influencing, it's just a minor help in manipulation and convincing people, people do that everyday. You're(or possibly me) misunderstanding how social influencing works I believe. Which I say just let people(Staff to be exact) decide on them.
1. Prove he can truly manip the plot, not changing some bubble dialouge then we talk
2. Fiction, most of the thing in Assassination Classroom the exaggrated of real life abilities, but still based of it, it is just like the Aura thing. Mind manip through talking is Social Influencing: Social Influencing is ones ability to manipulate other characters using some form of charm. This has several uses in the form of manipulation. Whether it be to manipulate how an opponent fights, thinks, or to get info from them that the user would want or need. This can be used in a number of ways via their looks, natural charm, or their way of speaking.

Koro whispers are litteraly said to be him whispering these thoughts. No plot manip.

1. Prove he can truly manip the plot, not changing some bubble dialouge then we talk
Plot manip was, disproved in the same ******* scans and I overlooked that it seems. Sorry for confusion.
Fiction, most of the thing in Assassination Classroom the exaggrated of real life abilities, but still based of it, it is just like the Aura thing. Mind manip through talking is Social Influencing: Social Influencing is ones ability to manipulate other characters using some form of charm. This has several uses in the form of manipulation. Whether it be to manipulate how an opponent fights, thinks, or to get info from them that the user would want or need. This can be used in a number of ways via their looks, natural charm, or their way of speaking.
Those things you said aren't same with what Gakuho does, those are more smaller things like how if you have enough charm they would not hit you, like how you can convince them to not fight with talks, Social Influencing does not grant you any control over opponents mind.
Koro whispers are litteraly said to be him whispering these thoughts. No plot manip.
Oh, come on, him whispering wouldn't have the same bubble as Karasuma's thinking bubble, and why did you even ignore other 2 scans?

Last edited:
Oh, come on, him whispering wouldn't have the same bubble as Karasuma's thinking bubble, and why did you even ignore other 2 scans?
He litteraly said that these scans were these whispers. The way it is portrayed doesn't matter much.

I'm assuming you will throw away that ''Its just a gag scene'' argument right? Plot manip isn't always ''Plot will bend in every kind of way possible to guarantee protaganist's win''. There multiple ways to use it, wheter it's just changing bubbles or guaranteeing your win. Plot manip page itself also states this. There are multiple examples of what is plot manip and users of it.

Those things you said aren't same with what Gakuho does, those are more smaller things like how if you have enough charm they would not hit you, like how you can convince them to not fight with talks, Social Influencing does not grant you any control over opponents mind.

1. No, changing bubble is not plot manip, he need to literally changing the plot/storyline, not some bubble dialouges
2. In fiction social influencing could corrupt people let alone manipulating mind, also Gakuho, doesn't even actually control their mind, he just using his charm and word to sway their mind in the direction he want, and the series exaggrated the abilities and the effect to extreme level, like how Karasuba describe Nagisa bloodlust like a snake and visualize it, or how other thing related. It is just you interpret Gakuho charm as supernatural power/magic

Oh my ******* god are you serious? I seriously need to go get some ******* rest, I was spouting nonsense yet again ahhhhh... So, sorry man. I will later make edits to remove that.
Don't worry lol
I found weird that you thought I was referring to the last scan when I talked about whispers so I thought that you missed this part.

Well reply late so don't know you discard the plot manip
My point on Mind Manip still the same, at best you could have Minor Mind Manip through Social Influencing (Gakuho can manip people mind and thought through his charming personality and word)

My point on Mind Manip still the same, at best you could have Minor Mind Manip through Social Influencing (Gakuho can manip people mind and thought through his charming personality and word)
I mean mind manip is gone on Koro and someone knowledgeable should just look and give wheter or not it is mind manip. I don't think we should even continue to that.

I dont really think mind manipulation will work since the reason he can whisper something very fast to make it look like a normal human thought is cause of his speed, so what will happen if its someone that can react to his level of speed or someone higher?
So yeah I dont think it should go

I dont really think mind manipulation will work since the reason he can whisper something very fast to make it look like a normal human thought is cause of his speed, so what will happen if its someone that can react to his level of speed or someone higher?
So yeah I dont think it should go
Koro's mind manip is already long gone if that's what you mean.

Like I said I don't see any problem here, except upgrading in verse speed set standard
Understandable, tho you might wanna wanna take a look at crt again there were a few changes. Other than that this still needs a staff input, currently only 5 people agreed with revisions, which I doubt is enough.

Understandable, tho you might wanna wanna take a look at crt again there were a few changes. Other than that this still needs a staff input, currently only 5 people agreed with revisions, which I doubt is enough.
You can tag antavisma to this page, go to his wall and message him directly with the link
Check in verse supporters too and send message to them

You can tag antavisma to this page, go to his wall and message him directly with the link
Check in verse supporters too and send message to them
Yeah, seems like a good idea I doubt verse supporters page is up to date, so, I will ask Antavisma. One more thing tho, since you disagree with high hypersonic, do you disagree with accelerated development or reactive power level too?

I'm okay with the reactive power level
Although seems iffy since most times he holds back in order to protect peoole

This should just be Information Analysis as Karma is not copying someone else's powers and abilities
He also created a tongue unaffected by anti-sensei material, sooo, a very minor non-combat applicable Adaption or Creation maybe?
Neutral on this
Itona Horibe

Genius likely higher should be given considering he can make a mini tank that can shoot stuff, he later added things wanted by other class 3-E students no matter how irrelevant or ridiculous they were.
Nagisa shiota

Considering he was constantly called Genius in assassination from many assassins, his classmates, Koro, he should get Genius in assassination. Argument can be made for solid Genius rating considering he also solved half of the exam that had college level material in it, and helped many ridiculous things class 3-E did like building a house, comically large pudding, etc., but I'm too lazy. We should just give everyone in class 3-E genius rating with the exception of Terasaka and his crew.
Genius seems a bit too pushing for Itona imo. Gifted, likely higher should be fine.
Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, generally in one area of varying depth, often possessed by fictional scientists and strategists. This level of intelligence is the level of actual geniuses and famous intellectuals in the real world and, in lieu of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters treated as if they have exceptional or superhuman intelligence.
Nagisa gets genius for assassination, academically average otherwise
Again. This should just be Information Analysis. Accelerated Development seems fine tho.
Things that will apply to whole class
Social Influencing since Irina gave them lessons for seduction also. Heck she only gave them lessons on seduction and said take what you need for exams from these

Removal of aura
Currently thing like scaring, paralyzing, calming, causing hallucinations on people and etc., is listed as Aura, the problem is, there is no aura on the series. Afaik, you don't get powers unless it doesn't exist in-verse. There aren't even mentions of it, they just call it blood lust and be done with it, therefore I propose removal of it, and list them as something else Empathic Manipulation? Mind manipulation? Or both? I am not sure, but whatever it qualifies as should be added to them.
When did anybody from Class 3-E ever use Social Influencing learned from Irina?
Only Nagisa has aura as it is displayed as snakes which causes fear and hallucinations into people
Kaede Kayano
Nuke her 9-A key. Why does she even have that? Give her an actual Genius rating, she doing things that are already on her profile is more than enough, no?
Nuking her 9-A Key is a no as she managed to harm Korosensei. She should be downgraded to 9-B tho as Korosensei doesn't have a 9-A Key.
Karasuma
Karasuma also gets likely far higher since fought hand to hand against God of Death.

Gakuho Asano

Mind manipulation (He was constantly brainwashing people throughout the series.) Idk why he hasn't had this already tbh.
Asano already has this:
Neutral on Mind Manipulation
Karasuma's likely far higher for intelligence seems fine but disagree if it comes to AP

Edit: Everything else seems fine at first glance

Last edited:
This should just be Information Analysis as Karma is not copying someone else's powers and abilities
I mean him copying martial arts is sounds like power mimicry to me, I can't see what copying martial arts has to do with information.
Genius seems a bit too pushing for Itona imo. I think Gifted, likely higher should be fine.
Would something like genius in tech would be okay? I also feel like giving him outright genius is kind of pushing since when it comes to feats he doesn't have much.
Nagisa gets genius for assassination, academically average otherwise
Average is kind a watering it down, he did complete half of that exam. It should be above average at least.
When did anybody from Class 3-E ever use Social Influencing learned from Irina?
You're asking scans for middle schoolers seducing someone bro. Anyways, jokes aside, if you don't count them using their speech 2-3 times to get people out of the way, making them a little more trusty to them, none. I personally don't see those things as social infuencing it was just people relaxing cus they are kids, so, I don't have any scans to those thing(And I ain't going throughthout series again just for social infuencing).
Nuking her 9-A Key is a no as she managed to harm Korosensei. She should be downgraded to 9-B tho as Korosensei doesn't have a 9-A Key.
Yeah, thats what I meant. Koro isn't 9-A, so, neither she is.
but disagree if it comes to AP
AP was already rejected since it seems you can't upscale from beting wall level middle schoolers sad times.
Only Nagisa has aura as it is displayed as snakes which causes fear and hallucinations into people
Not really. Koro, God of Death also has it.

With this I'm going to sleep, I will answer further arguments tomorrow.

Last edited:
A bit unrelated I'll admit, but this thread has intrigued me and makes me wonder if any of the notable feats from top/god tiers need to be looked at under a lense and calculated, like GoD 2 destroying a whole building, or Korosensei destroying the research facility he was in

Maybe I'll look through the manga again and see if there's anything particularly interesting.

I mean him copying martial arts is sounds like power mimicry to me, I can't see what copying martial arts has to do with information.

Would something like genius in tech would be okay? I also feel like giving him outright genius is kind of pushing since when it comes to feats he doesn't have much.

Average is kind a watering it down, he did complete half of that exam. It should be above average at least.

You're asking scans for middle schoolers seducing someone bro. Anyways, jokes aside, if you don't count them using their speech 2-3 times to get people out of the way, making them a little more trusty to them, none. I personally don't see those things as social infuencing it was just people relaxing cus they are kids, so, I don't have any scans to those thing(And I ain't going throughthout series again just for social infuencing).

Yeah, thats what I meant. Koro isn't 9-A, so, neither she is.

AP was already rejected since it seems you can't upscale from beting wall level middle schoolers sad times.

Not really. Koro, God of Death also has it.

With this I'm going to sleep, I will answer further arguments tomorrow.
It's still Information Analysis. Power Mimicry is literally copying abilities.

Genius in tech sounds alright

Fair Enough

Korosensei has a 9-B Key and Kayano should scale to it

OK. The likely far higher for intelligence sounds alright then.

I still don't think we shouldn't remove aura

See you tomorrow

Now that I think about it, Karma's profile needs to be updated to match the given statements. Karma's strength is greater than Ryoma's—he's literally called the "physically strongest student in Class 3-E," and thus Karma's profile should reflect that. If anything, Terasaka's main thing is his durability and endurance, being regarded as the best in the class due to the events of the Assassination Island Arc.

1. Korosensei:
Limited Weather Manip, i'm neutral but i think it is more like Air Manip to me
Reactive Power Level: no; Accelerated Development: i think yes
Adaption: neutral, Creation: no

2. Karma:
Information Analysis is also out of the window, because it is a hax require you too literally analysis people stats, hax/abilities. Copy normal martial art hardly grant Power Mimicry. Other Information Analysis scan i'm neutral, i think it is just minor Information Analysis rather than solid/full-blow

3. God of Death:
Information Analysis
Limited perception manipulation
: this is so vague to me, so i'm neutral
Resistance to mind reading: No, Karasuma "reading his mind" is trying figure out what he thinking/scheming through normal mean, mind reading is when you use special/supernatural power to read mind

4. Gakuho:
Why Mind Manip still there, it is already get cover on his page, and like what i said with Koro case, Mind Manip hax require use to use special/supernatural power, not influencing other people through talking, that is Social Influencing
Information Analysis and Power Mimicry
: same reason with Karma, and he will not get either of the two

5. Itona:
Should be Gifted likely higher

6. Nagisa:
Oke with Genius in Assassination, but Academically he should be High

7. Irina:
No, she should be High or at best Gifted, not Genius, knowing 10 languague and play different instrumental can be archieved through long time training, genius is when you could learn complex thing in a very short time

Well this is my reason, there could be more after i read more thoroughly

1. Korosensei:
Limited Weather Manip, i'm neutral but i think it is more like Air Manip to me
Adaption: neutral, Creation: no

2. Karma:
Information Analysis is also out of the window, because it is a hax require you too literally analysis people stats, hax/abilities. Copy normal martial art hardly grant Power Mimicry. Other Information Analysis scan i'm neutral, i think it is just minor Information Analysis rather than solid/full-blow

3. God of Death:
Information Analysis
Limited perception manipulation
: this is so vague to me, so i'm neutral
Resistance to mind reading: No, Karasuma "reading his mind" is trying figure out what he thinking/scheming through normal mean, mind reading is when you use special/supernatural power to read mind

4. Gakuho:
Why Mind Manip still there, it is already get cover on his page, and like what i said with Koro case, Mind Manip hax require use to use special/supernatural power, not influencing other people through talking, that is Social Influencing
Information Analysis and Power Mimicry
: same reason with Karma, and he will not get either of the two

5. Itona:
Should be Gifted likely higher

6. Nagisa:
Oke with Genius in Assassination, but Academically he should be High

7. Irina:
No, she should be High or at best Gifted, not Genius, knowing 10 languague and play different instrumental can be archieved through long time training, genius is when you could learn complex thing in a very short time

Well this is my reason, there could be more after i read more thoroughly
I agreed on everything here. Very good explanations.

The limited perception manipulation is due to the fact that he can distort his appearance to make it look like a shadow or something so I think it should be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back