• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can somebody summarise what we still need to do here please?
Koro's speed will need to be get upgraded to a high hypersonic with an extra key, in his last fight against God of Death he slowly, yet surely adapted to his speed and started dodging his attacks. God of Death's speed is mach 40, twice as fast as Koro.

Koro's unknown durability key should be 8-C, he fought toe to toe against God of Death(Who destroyed a building) and Yanagisawa at the same time, took multiple hits from them, and did not die.

Kaede's second key should be either nuked, or needs to be upgraded to 8-C, apparently reasoning behind her second key is her hurting Koro, but did she really? Needs to be discussed. If she does get upgraded to 8-C scaling of the cast needs to be discussed.

Aura from all characters needs to be removed and needs to be changed to whatever their feats qualify as. There are no aura in the series.

Aside from these are just power additions we already have 6-7 agreements, but I assume staff input to these is also required.

Last edited:
As long as there are calculation blogs that have been accepted by our calc group as a basis for those statistics, and the knowledgeable members here agree, it is probably fine.

As long as there are calculation blogs that have been accepted by our calc group as a basis for those statistics, and the knowledgeable members here agree, it is probably fine
Koro's durability would be fine then. God of Death's building destroying feat is already accepted here, and Koro took multiple hits from him.

About Koro's speed there might be few who have problems with it, so, I just want to be sure nobody objects to it.

Kaede's feat still needs to be discussed. I do not have any knowledge on why it was accepted, depending on answers there might be a good amount of work involving that part.

Aura is only rejected from 1 knowledgable member iirc, that should be fine yeah.

The only entities that could reasonably possess "Aura" in Assassination Classroom would be none other than Korosensei and the God of Death in his mutated form.

The only entities that could reasonably possess "Aura" in Assassination Classroom would be none other than Korosensei and the God of Death in his mutated form.
I assume this is a vote for removal of aura right? Also, no, Koro and God of Death after the transformation would be less likely to have an aura compared to others, but anyways, these things will be explained later.

Understood. I just thought they'd reasonably have it considering their phantasmagoric showdown near the end of the series, but I digress. Either way, has anyone actually demonstrated any "real" aura other than making people feel like they're having something happen to them?

Closest thing would be Fear Manip and Perception Manip, so yes calling it aura is a bit presumptuous (humorous that such a relatively grounded series has far better evidence for fear manip than most others I've seen)

Also I meant that's another change that I think should be made. Nagisa is currently listed as 9-C while Karma is 9-B, while I think Nagisa should scale to Karma.
On the same topic, what is the calculated evidence for 9-B? I think it would already be feasible with Grip's casual skull crushing, but I'm curious if there's more evidence.

Closest thing would be Fear Manip and Perception Manip, so yes calling it aura is a bit presumptuous (humorous that such a relatively grounded series has far better evidence for fear manip than most others I've seen)
Wouldn't Nagisa creating hallunications also qualify as illusion creation and such? We need to look at every feat again to see if there's anything another to these, ugh, this will be a long thread.
Also I meant that's another change that I think should be made. Nagisa is currently listed as 9-C while Karma is 9-B, while I think Nagisa should scale to Karma.
On the same topic, what is the calculated evidence for 9-B? I think it would already be feasible with Grip's casual skull crushing, but I'm curious if there's more evidence.
Nagisa only durability wise scales to Karma since he took attacks from him, but what we actually need to check is Kaede's second key for now, that affects entire series if it stays or not.

Wouldn't Nagisa creating hallunications also qualify as illusion creation and such? We need to look at every feat again to see if there's anything another to these, ugh, this will be a long thread.

Nagisa only durability wise scales to Karma since he took attacks from him, but what we actually need to check is Kaede's second key for now, that affects entire series if it stays or not.
I believe so, along with Fear Manip

I'll recheck that fight as well because I swear there was more evidence to fully scale but you're right, minor issue.
Atm I don't see any reason Kaede wouldn't scale.

Atm I don't see any reason Kaede wouldn't scale.
No, Kaede scaling or not isn't the issue, her second key is. Currently Kaede has a second key rated 9-A, reasoning is her harming Koro, did she actually do that? Is what we need look into, I personally don't think she was capable of harming in that fight, yeah, Koro looked worn out but that easily can be explained cause of her fires, and the only time she did hurt him was when he let him hurt his weak point, which is isn't that strong of an argument, we need to recheck that fight, make sure if she is indeed capable of harming him.

No, Kaede scaling or not isn't the issue, her second key is. Currently Kaede has a second key rated 9-A, reasoning is her harming Koro, did she actually do that? Is what we need look into, I personally don't think she was capable of harming in that fight, yeah, Koro looked worn out but that easily can be explained cause of her fires, and the only time she did hurt him was when he let him hurt his weak point, which is isn't that strong of an argument, we need to recheck that fight, make sure if she is indeed capable of harming him.
I am 99% sure she hit his heart at one point in that fight

That's what I mean. The reason he wasn't damaged was because he was constantly defending. We do need to reexamine the fight but I'm fairly confident that she could have killed him, especially since he said it was taking everything he had just to keep countering her attacks and still speak.

That's what I mean. The reason he wasn't damaged was because he was constantly defending. We do need to reexamine the fight but I'm fairly confident that she could have killed him, especially since he said it was taking everything he had just to keep countering her attacks and still speak.
I just checked the fight, and I must say, I still don't believe she is capable of harming him if he doesn't want her to. Her fire tentacles was giving her a great advantage and that's all.

Hmmm.
I personally disagree and would still scale her to him, but I don't necessarily have any counter evidence atm so your way would probably be better for now.

I don't necessarily have any counter evidence atm
I do have it at myself tho, say how different Koro were between fight against God of Death and Kaede, he looks pretty much the same, her fire might be giving advantage to her, but she actually looks like she hurts Koro too. Koro will have resistance fire manip in the next crt anyways, I do agree with scaling her, I was expecting too much when I heard ''harmed Koro'' she does qualify.

Now the juicy part, Itona gets 9-A via downscaling from her, so does Karma and everyone scaling to them.

See now that part feels like more of a stretch. Are we sure Karma took a full-force attack from Itona? Because that feels very outliery considering that the verse is overall very consistently 9-B.
In fact I was about to bring up that Karma's rating may need to be lowered since he wouldn't scale entirely to Grip. Karma at peak performance was still very clear that a single direct hit from a mostly casual Grip would be game over for him.

See now that part feels like more of a stretch. Are we sure Karma took a full-force attack from Itona? Because that feels very outliery considering that the verse is overall very consistently 9-B.
Verse isn't consistently 9-B to begin with, there is only one part someone did show wall level feat that's Karma breaking that glass, he did that quite casually also. They do survive lots of building level feats too, tho that would need calcs.

Karma didn't didn't took full-force attack from Itona but Terasaka did, tho Itona was weakened on one, and holding back at the second(to not kill Terasaka), Karma already should upscale from Terasaka, he has the greatest body in them.

Anyways tho, I will not delve into this right now, maybe after we clean-up entire verse, maybe then we might try this.

You monster

(The higher-tier humans are definitely consistently 9-B though, with Grip's skull-crush, Asano's soccer feat, Reaper uppercutting people into the air, Karasuma's various feats in the Reaper arc, and Craig tearing apart a lion and being compared to a tiger in strength)

(The higher-tier humans are definitely consistently 9-B though, with Grip's skull-crush, Asano's soccer feat, Reaper uppercutting people into the air, Karasuma's various feats in the Reaper arc, and Craig tearing apart a lion and being compared to a tiger in strength)
Grip's skull feat didn't have anything implying his max was breaking skull, it was just example. Asano isn't physically top tier to begin with he acts more like deus ex machina among them, Reaper can be pulled to every tier tbh, Karasuma's feat if you calc them is probably 9-A already.

Anyways what do we do with aura thingy? Let's just decide that nail this thread.

Hmm.

I think for the sake of ease we can just boil it down to perception manip, illusion, and fear manip. The 'aura' is probably just a visual metaphor for such and would be removable.

I think for the sake of ease we can just boil it down to perception manip, illusion, and fear manip
Shouldn't it also qualify for empathic manipulation? Inducing fear, Nagisa calming that little girl and all, it seems like it has great influence in emotions overall.

instant death technique
Death manip for Nagisa? Doesn't that wavelenght thing also qualify as aura tho? Anyways, shouldn't matter since in the end he does have somewhat effect on emotions, Koro and God of Death also gets it, unsure about Karasuma, you think he qualifies?

Antvasima, everything needed to be discussed was done between me and Creaturemaster971, I think we've reached an agreement to everything, that needed to be discussed. Removal of aura and powers that will replace them, Kaede's second key, Koro's speed is all done here.

What is next step?

Minor query but would the abilities given to the class also be possible additions to the Reaper, since he was also taught by the God of Death and was his best student prior to Nagisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back