• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, aim of this crt is revising Assassination Classroom profiles 'cuz they are heavily outdated. This is my first crt and my first post on this site for that matter so, I apologize if I make any mistakes. There will probably also be a huge amount of grammar mistakes just ignore them.

Koro-sensei

Underground mobility (Can move underground by eating dirt beneath him.)

Healing (Healed Kaede using her cells and his own energy.)

Limited density manipulation (Can change density of his slippery mucus to seal and block firearms.) This should also grant him movement seal.

Poison resistance (Poisons do not have any effect on him, except changing his appearance.)

Extremely high pain tolerance (Throughout the series he constantly shoots himself, got sliced, took great hits, yet showed no signs of pain.)

Berserk mode (Can go berserk mode if he loses control of his rage.)

Resistance to electricity manipulation (Yanagisawa states electricity and gas won't work on him.)

Precognition (Dodged a laser satellite that moves at light speed, with his 6th sense.)

Advanced body control (Can grow arms, change his size, after drinking 4th poison made by Manami, he is also capable of becoming liquid like.) These and many other things he did throughout the series should also grant him Shapeshifting. Him shedding his skin should be listed as Damage reduction.

Limited weather manipulation (Can create tornadoes with his speed.)

Hacking (Reprogrammed Ritsu's ruthless ai to be more student like.)

Self-sustenance maybe? (He claims to be moving up and down between 10,000 to 30,000m which would grant him self-sustenance.) I can't decide if it's just a gag author made just for the sake of it or an actual feat.

Reactive power level or Accelerated development? (While his fight against God of Death, Koro was outmatched in every aspect to according to yanagisawa, they also were capable of overwhelmingly pressure him which supports his statement, later throughout the fight Koro was able to dodge God of Death's attacks, who was stated to be moving at mach 40.) While he was using his experience to make up for difference in power, he simply grew faster in battle.

Photographic memory (Memorized all of the workbooks in Japan.)

He also created a tongue unaffected by anti-sensei material, sooo, a very minor non-combat applicable Adaption or Creation maybe?

I want to propose Extraordinary Genius Intelligence for Koro (Even before experiments he was stated to have far surpassed intelligence compared to scientists who were working on a beyond human technology anti-matter experiment, he is also stated to be able grasp points of advanced theory, only with a month of self-study. After his transformation he was able to come up with application and memory supplement, that can calculate the successful assassination probability that keeps well-being of other students into account when calculating, even modified Ritsu, who is stated to be a supercomputer by Koro.) Wording can and probably should change by someone experienced.

He needs a new speed key stating he matched God of Death, which would place him at High hypersonic. His statements about being mach 20 at max doesn't hold any water since it contradicts with itself quite often, especially if you're going to calc them so, they should be dismissed, his FTL speeds are also an outlier at best. Heck tbh his max speed being mach 20 might just be something he came up on the spot considering before tentacles asked him what he wants there wasn't a single statement about his max speed being mach 20. His unknown durability key should get upgraded to 8-C since he took multiple hits from God of Death who crushed a building. God of Death's 8-C key should be upgraded to High 8-C 'cause that's no building it's ******* a skyscraper. His stamina should be upgraded to very high since he traveled 30 countries while carrying all of class 3-E within a day. Koro's 9-B key gets likely far higher since he should be equal if not stronger than current God of Death. I will later explain why God of Death gets likely far higher.

Karma Akabane

Power mimicry (Learned self-defense techniques of Karasuma just by watching him.)

Information analysis (Was able to tell power levels and power that would be required to beat group of guys just by looking at them.)

We should the remove the wall of text in his weaknesses section just ''makes mistakes if he's overconfident'' is enough, actually might as well remove it with an extra key considering after Koro made fun of him he stopped that line of thinking, him not fighting with Craig, getting almost perfect notes in the next exam, also supports this.

I want to propose the Genius Intelligence for Karma also (Karma is the one of the smartest if not the smartest student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Even while he was in junior school, he was casually solving a year above material and learning with a short teaching session, he has shown quick decision-making feats such as coming with a plan to beat Itona on the spot even though he had hostage, outsmarting all of class 3-E, coming up with a way to defeat enemies far stronger than himself like Craig houjou and his men. When it comes to academical abilities, he can ace an exam that had college level material in it with relative ease when he takes exams seriously. He is also quite knowledgeable in pretty much every category one can think of like other Class 3-E students, thanks to Koro-sensei's teachings.) Wording can and probably should be changed again. Before someone broughts up credibility of the fourth scan saying he was struggling with it, no, he only was struggling with last question and solved it quite easily after figuring out trick behind it, hence with ''relative ease''.

EDIT: Karma's accepted intelligence is Gifted overall.

God of Death

Social Influencing (Was capable of making class 3-E feel at ease while he was threatening them.)

Information analysis (Was able to tell how would Karasuma fair against him in combat with a single touch.)

Enhanced Senses (Can see up to 600km/h.)

Hacking (Hacked ritsu.)

Limited perception manipulation (Can distort others perception of him.)

Resistance to mind reading (Karasuma couldn't tell what he was thinking because of his obscure bloodlust.) Vietthai96 proposes; ''His obscure bloodlust make it hard for his opponent to know what he thinking.'' Instead of resistance to mind reading.

His 9-B key should get likely far higher since he quite effortlessly blitzed and stomped entirety Class 3-E who was wearing special cloth, not to mention class 3-E students does wall level feats quite casually. If it's enough to warrant a 9-A he should get that instead. Apparently you can't upscale by beating wall level characters so, this is gone. Of course, he should also get all of Koro's abilities Koro got after experiments. Koro also gets all of his abilities since he was the one who taught him those.

Karasuma

Stealth mastery (Took down entirety of Class 3-E without letting them notice him, Irina too who was also an assassin.)

Acrobatics (Skilled soldier.)

Karasuma also gets likely far higher since fought hand to hand against God of Death.

Gakuho Asano

Mind manipulation (He was constantly brainwashing people throughout the series.) Idk why he hasn't had this already tbh.

Power mimicry & Accelerated Development (His very first day on Karate ended with his ultimate defeat, second day he simply watched the instructor, defeated him without getting hit on the third day)

His weaknesses are not weakness, therefore should be removed. Seriously how is being shrewd a weakness? It can be a strong power more than anything. Him being willing to accept bets is also not a weakness, and his bet with Koro was also justified, I have no idea how this is a weakness.

His intelligence section should get likely or possibly higher since author hints Gakuho's intelligence being comparable to Koro often. Like his lessons being 20 times faster compared to normal humans is a quite obvious reference to Koro's mach 20 speed, within the arc of his, he was compared Koro not by students alone, but by Koro himself too. Not to mention he does everything he does with pure intellect.

EDIT: Gakuho's accepted intelligence is ''At least Genius''.

Gakuho also gets likely far higher since he currently scales to Karasuma.

Kaede Kayano

Extremely high pain tolerance (Endured pain described as millions of bugs are eating your brain for an entire year without showing any signs of it.)

Nuke her 9-A key. Why does she even have that? Give her an actual Genius rating, she doing things that are already on her profile is more than enough, no?

EDIT: Kaede's accepted intelligence is Gifted overall.

Itona Horibe

Genius in tech, above average academically should be given considering he can make a mini tank that can shoot stuff, he later added things wanted by other class 3-E students no matter how irrelevant or ridiculous they were.

EDIT: Itona's accepted intelligence is ''Gifted in tech, above average acedemically''.

Nagisa shiota

Considering he was constantly called Genius in assassination from many assassins, his classmates, Koro, he should get Genius in assassination. Argument can be made for solid Genius rating considering he also solved half of the exam that had college level material in it, and helped many ridiculous things class 3-E did like building a house, comically large pudding, etc., but I'm too lazy. We should just give everyone in class 3-E genius rating with the exception of Terasaka and his crew.

EDIT:Nagisa's accepted intelligence is ''Gifted in assassination, above average acedemically.''.

Irina Jelavić

Her seduction should be listed as Social Influencing for obvious reasons.

Give her a Genius rating. She already has it in her powers section why didn't she get the actual rating? Knowing 10 languages, being able to play all kinds of instruments, should easily be enough for it. Remove ''Extremely strong tongue'' from her powers section seriously what is this? Is she gonna roast them in combat? Beat them up with her tongue? Is this a sex joke? If so, it should stay, and whoever added it should get a raise. I genuinely am lost.

Craig houjou

Stealth mastery for obvious reasons

Enhanced Senses was evading and dodging attacks of entire class 3-E which has at least subsonic speed in pitch darkness.

His keys gets likely far higher for Karasuma reasons.

Yanagisawa kotaro

We should just him give him Extraordinary Genius considering he was mass producing tentacle superhumans, with a clearly beyond current human technology experiments.

Things that will apply to whole class

Acrobatics (After learning from Karasuma whole class was using acrobatics even against capable soldiers.)

Stealth mastery (Karasuma could not sense anyone from class 3-E, not to mention they often sneak upon enemies.)

Smoke manipulation with capsule smoke screen.

Explosion manipulation with explosives made by Takebayashi.

Social Influencing since Irina gave them lessons for seduction also. Heck she only gave them lessons on seduction and said take what you need for exams from these

Enhanced Senses since they were capable of moving easily in pitch darkness, they were able tell Koro's being overwhelmed, and they were constantly fighting against enemies with enhanced senses their senses must be somewhat comparable to them.

Photographic memory (Memorised an entire blueprint of a very large building within 3 minutes.) While there isn't anything directly stating they did memorised it, they have not shown any anti-feats, and was moving very ''carefreely'' within building. At the very least Karasuma should get this, otherwise they would be looking at the blueprint every 3 seconds.

Resistance to fire manipulation & camouflage, damage reduction with Class 3-E Special Cloth (Special cloth is described as fire, shock, severance, stretch resistant. Feats for said resistances include jumping to a barbecue from a great height and not feeling anything, camouflaging with enviroment, a wall, reducing a normally fatal damage to the point it won't even knock you.)

Things that will apply to everyone on the series

Preparation Should be pretty understandable considering they are assassins and prep is fundamental for them.

Fourth wall awareness (Koro breaks 4th wall) and others also points out he is breaking it, implying they are well aware of it. Exception to this is Gakuho and villains.

Removal of aura
Currently things like scaring, paralyzing, calming, causing hallucinations on people and etc., is listed as Aura, the problem is, there is no aura on the series. Afaik, you don't get powers unless it doesn't exist in-verse. There aren't even mentions of it, they just call it blood lust and be done with it, therefore I propose removal of it, and list them as something else Empathic Manipulation? Mind manipulation? Or both? I am not sure, but whatever it qualifies as should be added to them.

Few things people might wanna know

Current tiering is heavily outdated, and power scaling of characters is a mess, if someone who knows how to calc, and has time to do so, and wants to correct that, they can ig. I will later remake current profiles. They also seems like someone made them when the series was airing and dipped afterwards, they don't even have quotes smh, everybody should see quotes of mankind's greatest philosophical genius Terasaka.

Last edited:
Agree with everything except giving koro sensei a higher speed than what was stated multiple times in the series by knowledgeable people.
That would be a big head canon

Agree with everything except giving koro sensei a higher speed than what was stated multiple times in the series by knowledgeable people.
I personally don't see anything wrong with ignoring statements contradicts with itself often. How do we even determine who is knowledgeable about it? Yanagisawa, who was in charge of his experiments, haven't said anything about his max speed being mach 20. Only after tentacles gave him weaknesses, it was stated mach 20 by narrative. Nagisa himself said Koro was getting faster. his speed feats are also disproves those statements, even if we decide they are outlier, at the very least his last fight against God of Death and Koro gradually tagging him in my opinion is undeniable evidence, considering Yanagisawa who was at the battlefield didn't act surprised.

Anyways, I will not be very stubborn on this topic, just wanted to give my arguments in any case.

Well I will remain neutral for now, and go.through the verse later and see if he is faster than in verse stated speed

I agree with all of them. Also, there are feats that get everyone higher than building.
I am well aware of it. Like I said in the last part, tiering is heavily outdated and scaling of characters is a mess, but to correct those we would need calculations of many feats, consistency and a reasonable scaling. As of now, most i can do is adding powers and remaking profiles.

Last edited:
I am well aware of it. Like I said in the last part, tiering is heavily outdated and scaling of characters is a mess, but to correct those we would calculations of many feats, consistency and a reasonable scaling. As of now, most i can do is adding powers and remaking profiles.
Yeah. I mostly have Korosensei at MHS+ And found a City to Mountain level feat for him. I also found a MCB durability from the students surviving that Absolute Defense explosion.

Yeah. I mostly have Korosensei at MHS+ And found a City to Mountain level feat for him. I also found a MCB durability from the students surviving that Absolute Defense explosion.
While I doubt wiki will accept MHS+ (I am also included to that.) City to mountain level feats are valid and is in need of calculations, evaluations of said calcs, and consistent and reasonable scaling. This series is heavily in need calcs and scaling in a nutshell.

While I doubt wiki will accept MHS+ (I am also included to that.) City to mountain level feats are valid and is in need of calculations, evaluations of said calcs, and consistent and reasonable scaling. This series is heavily in need calcs and scaling in a nutshell.
Yeah. Sad that MHS+ Korosensei would be accepted though. I honestly found him more in the High Hypersonic to MHS+ range than anything. He even has one in the first episode.

Yeah. Sad that MHS+ Korosensei would be accepted though. I honestly found him more in the High Hypersonic to MHS+ range than anything. He even has one in the first episode.
I do not think it would but anyways, we're kind of derailing things in here. We should stop here.

I agree with scaling Korosensei to the god of death, but I am not sure what feat exactly warrants a possibly far higher.

I am not sure what feat exactly warrants a possibly far higher.
God of Death effortlessly blitzing and stomping entirety of class 3-E (Who does wall level feats easily.) is why i proposed likely far higher, if that's what you mean. This is only for his human form of course.

Koro-sensei

He also created a tongue unaffected by anti-sensei material, sooo, a very minor non-combat applicable Adaption or Creation maybe?

He needs a new speed key stating he matched God of Death, which would place him at High hypersonic. His statements about being mach 20 at max doesn't hold any water since it contradicts with itself quite often, especially if you're going to calc them so, they should be dismissed, his FTL speeds are also an outlier at best. Heck tbh his max speed being mach 20 might just be something he came up on the spot considering before tentacles asked him what he wants there wasn't a single statement about his max speed being mach 20. His unknown durability key should get upgraded to 8-C since he took multiple hits from God of Death who crushed a building. God of Death's 8-C key should be upgraded to High 8-C 'cause that's no building it's ******* a skyscraper. His stamina should be upgraded to very high since he traveled 30 countries while carrying all of class 3-E within a day. Koro's 9-B key gets likely far higher since he should be equal if not stronger than current God of Death. I will later explain why God of Death gets likely far higher.
I agree with everything. However, there are a few things I'd like to point out.

For the tongue thing, I think that should be adaption.

For the speed: The hypersonic+ speed should probably be for his travel and flight speed while his combat and reaction speed should be high hypersonic.
The reason why hypersonic+ should be his travel and flight speed is that he couldn't move faster than the space shuttle that was stated to be Mach 23.

For the photographic memory part, I think only Karasuma and Korosensei should get it. While I don't have a reason for Karasuma, Korosensei should get it because he has memorized all the textbooks in Japan except for that one math book.

Nagisa should get Genius for assassination but Average or Above Average for academics.

Other than that everything seems good.

He means they he can't upscale from beating wall level characters
Why? Beating multiple wall level characters without effort should warrant higher, no? I thought that's how characters get ratings like that, since they can't be calced but clearly greater than others. Anyways, if that's how it is, he shouldn't I guess.

Why? Beating multiple wall level characters without effort should warrant higher, no? I thought that's how characters get ratings like that, since they can't be calced but clearly greater than others. Anyways, if that's how it is, he shouldn't I guess.

The problem would be, that the minimum requirement for wall level, and the maximum for wall level, are many multitudes apart. Like, over 1000x greater I believe. So even being 5 or 10 times stronger than a wall level character wouldn't be enough to upscale.

I assume the only exception would be if the students had a calc'd feat that is practically bordering on small building level. Otherwise, upscaling from stomping other wall level characters is a no-go.

For the speed: The hypersonic+ speed should probably be for his travel and flight speed while his combat and reaction speed should be high hypersonic.
The reason why hypersonic+ should be his travel and flight speed is that he couldn't move faster than the space shuttle that was stated to be Mach 23.
This seems okay to me.

For the photographic memory part, I think only Karasuma and Korosensei should get it. While I don't have a reason for Karasuma, Korosensei should get it because he has memorized all the textbooks in Japan except for that one math book.
Tbh, Koro's this feat is seems more like something to do with his int, but yes I overlooked this, Koro should also get that. As for Karasuma I mean do we need reason for that? They were moving inside a very large building they never were before and were moving very ''carefreely'' considering Ritsu wasn't with them, (If i recall correctly) someone must have memorised it.
Nagisa should get Genius for assassination but Average or Above Average for academics.
I also agree with this. 'cuz I'm too lazy for making arguments to his int

Tbh, Koro's this feat is seems more like something to do with his int, but yes I overlooked this, Koro should also get that. As for Karasuma I mean do we need reason for that? They were moving inside a very large building they never were before and were moving very ''carefreely'' considering Ritsu wasn't with them, (If i recall correctly) someone must have memorised it.
Yeah either Korosensei or Karasuma had to memorize the map.
I forgot to add but Ritsu stating that his intellect stands out even compared to supercomputers is actually Korosensei stating that Ritsu is the one that stands out not the other way around.

I forgot to add but the link for Ritsu stating that his intellect stands out even compared to supercomputers is actually Korosensei stating that Ritsu is the one that stands out not the other way around.
Bruh, I feel like a dumbass now. why didn't I notice this I'll fix it real quick. Done. Added photographic memory for Koro w/scans.

Last edited:
Poison immunity (Poisons do not have any effect on him, except changing his appearance.)

Extremely high pain tolerance or possibly Immunity to pain manipulation (Throughout the series he constantly shoots himself, got sliced, took great hits, yet showed no signs of pain.) Immunity would assume he lost his pain nerves after experiments.

Immunity to electricity manipulation (Yanagisawa states electricity and gas won't work on him.)
I disagree with ''Immunity'', Immunity when it doesnt envolve things like ''Lacking something'' is not immunity, its resistance only, its like Lacking a mind, lacking a mind means immunity to mind manip, but a statement that ''mind manip doesnt work on someone'' is not immunity, its resistance only

I agree these things as Resistances, not immunity

I disagree with ''Immunity'', Immunity when it doesnt envolve things like ''Lacking something'' is not immunity, its resistance only, its like Lacking a mind, lacking a mind means immunity to mind manip, but a statement that ''mind manip doesnt work on someone'' is not immunity, its resistance only

I agree these things as Resistances, not immunity
I agree with this as well.

I didn't propose immunity to mind manip? Poison immunity is legit tho. I also am not sure about immunity to pain manip(I even said or), I will wait for further input on that
He only used immunity to mind manipulation as an example.

I think it's only poison resistance because he is only immune to poisons from his verse. He is only immune to toxic substances or poisons that would definitely kill an ordinary human but how about a poison that can kill gods and demons?

I agree that Korosensei should only get extremely high pain tolerance unless there is proof that he lost his pain nerves.

Last edited:
I didn't propose immunity to mind manip?
I give it as an example.
Poison immunity is legit tho. I also am not sure about immunity to pain manip(I even said or), I will wait for further input on that
Nah, ''Immunity'' is too NLF, it maybe be just resistance to all poisons that he know or all poisons that exist in the verse, it is resistance at best, as I said, Immunity should only be used as things like Lacking something that works to that purpose, like, obviously someone who doesnt have bones will be immune to having the bones removed due bone manip, since, he lacks bones

Also for the immunity for electricity manipulation, it should also be resistance since we don't know what type of gas they're using or how many volts of electricity.

I think it's only poison resistance because he is only immune to poisons from his verse. He is only immune to toxic substances or poisons that would definitely kill an ordinary human but how about a poison that can kill gods and demons?
Okay but he is immune to poisons that exist within real life, this would grant him immunity. If a poison can kill gods or demons they are either can be affected by it or that poison is something far stronger than normal poisons that exist within that verse only. In that case he will get affected by it, yeah. Reasoning like he didn't drink to something that can kill gods, therefore he doesn't get immunity for it is not right. We don't take all other fictional verses into account when giving powers and abilities, otherwise Koro wouldn't even get anything lol.

Okay but he is immune to poisons that exist within real life, this would grant him immunity.
thats not immunity, its resistance only, and the fact that his appearence change after drinking a poison is a proof of it, despite it not affecting his healthy, it still somehow affect his body even in minor ways

Also for the immunity for electricity manipulation, it should also be resistance since we don't know what type of gas they're using or how many volts of electricity.
One would assume when you're doing expriments with highly advenced techonology to make tentacle superhumans, you wouldn't be low on electiricy. Yanagisawa ain't that dumb to begin with if he says he is immune he should. Only problem would be wheter or not just statements grants him that.

thats not immunity, its resistance only, and the fact that his appearence change after drinking a poison is a proof of it, despite it not affecting his healthy, it still somehow affect his body even in minor ways
And how exactly will those minor ways affect him even? If we're being nitpicky sure tho. I am okay with it. tbh I just want to end this quickly

And how exactly will those minor ways affect him even? If we're being nitpicky sure tho. I am okay with it. tbh I just want to end this quickly
As I said, it change his appareance a bit, and no, I am not nitpicking, im always against these stuff when it envolves ''Immunity'', even when its about my favorite verse (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken), I am a fan of assassination classroom, Im def not trying to downplay, I'm just against the stuff of Immunity when the cases envolve Immunity in wrong ways

Okay but he is immune to poisons that exist within real life, this would grant him immunity. If a poison can kill gods or demons they are either can be affected by it or that poison is something far stronger than normal poisons that exist within that verse only. In that case he will get affected by it, yeah. Reasoning like he didn't drink to something that can kill gods, therefore he doesn't get immunity for it is not right. We don't take all other fictional verses into account when giving powers and abilities, otherwise Koro wouldn't even get anything lol.
It would still not grant him immunity since he is ONLY immune to poisons in real life but not in other fiction. We take other fictions into account when discussing resistances and immunity otherwise a lot of characters would gain immunities.
One would assume when you're doing expriments with highly advenced techonology to make tentacle superhumans, you wouldn't be low on electiricy. Yanagisawa ain't that dumb to begin with if he says he is immune he should. Only problem would be wheter or not just statements grants him that.
Just because a character states that another character is immune doesn't mean that they are. Other verses have statements saying a character is immune to X ability but a character in another verse can affect them with X ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back