• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, this is the calculation level reduction of Assassination Classroom

Karma Cracks a Window
I'm not going to talk about whether it's bulletproof glass or not. But I'll deal with the thickness. He didn't even measure the thickness. He measured the largest piece that had come off, which was not the thickness of the glass.

2.The Reaper Kicks Down Debris
He didn't even kick it. He could just plant a bomb and do it. You will see smoke exploding from the wreckage. And if he really kicks Even Karasuma, who fought him evenly, should be able to do the same. Instead, he tried to lift the remains of the wall and push against it. And the angel of death probably has a bomb inside him as well.

3.The Destructive Power of Tentacles
Both calculations show that the ground is not rock but dirt. And in the anime it is clearly seen that it is dirt.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Sorry about the English language. I'm not very good at i

Last edited:
First feat is already debunked, I'll just remove it, like 3 CGMS agreed to it

Looks more like a kick imo

Honestly agree I guess

Back