• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i mean is supernatural abilities, Martial Art is just a common knowledge that almost everyone know, information analysis a hax allow you to analyze the unknown though
Minor information analysis is better for him since he can only copy martial arts moves instead of solid info analysis since he can't copy supernatural abilities.

It's still Information Analysis. Power Mimicry is literally copying abilities.
Eh, If that's how Information analysis works then sure I guess. I still don't think it isn't tho.
I still don't think we shouldn't remove aura
I think we should, but if people diasagree with that, nothing I can do I guess. I shall wait for further input on this.
Limited Weather Manip, i'm neutral but i think it is more like Air Manip to me
Might be tho, even if it is air manip, he should get limited at the start of it. Weather manip page said characters can create tornadoes so I proposed weather manip.
Information Analysis is also out of the window, because it is a hax require you too literally analysis people stats, hax/abilities. Copy normal martial art hardly grant Power Mimicry.
Again, you're restricting how characters get that too much, there are multiple Information analysis users, not every one of them get that power via being able to tell their entire life with a single look, Karma was able to tell how strong was Craig and others, and if they could go agaisn't them, it is Information analysis. Then we call it limited power mimicry(can't copy supernatural things) and be done with it.
Resistance to mind reading: No, Karasuma "reading his mind" is trying figure out what he thinking/scheming through normal mean, mind reading is when you use special/supernatural power to read mind
I mean Karasuma done same things to pretty much everyone he met, and God of Death was the only to have that ''Obscure bloodlust'' part, so, at the very last it should grant him minor resistance to it.
Why Mind Manip still there, it is already get cover on his page, and like what i said with Koro case, Mind Manip hax require use to use special/supernatural power, not influencing other people through talking, that is Social Influencing
Are we still doing this? I thought we agreed with this;
I mean mind manip is gone on Koro and someone knowledgeable should just look and give wheter or not it is mind manip. I don't think we should even continue to that.
no?
Should be Gifted likely higher
Fair, I still think we should just give him Genius in tech, above average academically tho.
Oke with Genius in Assassination, but Academically he should be High
In support of this, tbh high, very high, above average, all seem okay to me.
No, she should be High or at best Gifted, not Genius, knowing 10 languague and play different instrumental can be archieved through long time training, genius is when you could learn complex thing in a very short time
What long training? She is 20, and learned pretty much every language 'cuz she had to seduce someone on that country, same with her playing instruments, she learned those things while on that country and middle of seducing the person in question. No, genius isn't learning complex things in a very short time that would be supporting evidence for Extraordinary Genius. Genius is when you have comparable intellect to real-life geniuses.

This seems legit.

Also since it's being argued, copying martial arts is indeed regularly listed as power mimicry. It's just also specified that it's specifically martial arts.

So what are your agreed upon conclusions so far here?

Again, you're restricting how characters get that too much, there are multiple Information analysis users, not every one of them get that power via being able to tell their entire life with a single look, Karma was able to tell how strong was Craig and others, and if they could go agaisn't them, it is Information analysis. Then we call it limited power mimicry(can't copy supernatural things) and be done with it.

I mean Karasuma done same things to pretty much everyone he met, and God of Death was the only to have that ''Obscure bloodlust'' part, so, at the very last it should grant him minor resistance to it.

Are we still doing this? I thought we agreed with this;

no?

Fair, I still think we should just give him Genius in tech, above average academically tho.

In support of this, tbh high, very high, above average, all seem okay to me.

What long training? She is 20, and learned pretty much every language 'cuz she had to seduce someone on that country, same with her playing instruments, she learned those things while on that country and middle of seducing the person in question. No, genius isn't learning complex things in a very short time that would be supporting evidence for Extraordinary Genius. Genius is when you have comparable intellect to real-life geniuses.
1. According to Crimson King, Minor Info Analysis seem fine, Power Minicry should be...hum....well whatever, but should listed specifically as copy martial art
2. It is not mind reading, to be honest, it is similar to Analytical Prediction, as he use his experience, fighting skill to analyze his opponent by look at them, how they doing, God of Death bloodlust make it hard for Karasuma to properly evaluate God of Death next intention. You just stretching it to Mind Reading
3. Eh, i still see it on Gakuho section........=.=
4. About Irina, like i said before, multiple language and playing instrumental could reach through long-time training, we don't have proof she learn it fast or slow, age 20 or not, and iirc, she have been trained by her teacher since kid so give her Genius is too much exaggerated, Gifted is high enough as she very proficient in interacting skill, but she is no Genius either

So what are your agreed upon conclusions so far here?
Currently

Edwellken,(Agrees with everything)​

Pain_to12(Disagrees with high hypersonic.),​

Cosmic_King_of_SAO(Disagrees with Genius int for Irına,power mimicry, resistance to mind manip.)​

Problemexe(Disagrees with power mimicry and removal of aura.)​

Bernkastelll,(Agrees with everything)​

Komodo25M,(Agrees with everything)​

Vietthai96(Disagrees with Genius int for Irına,power mimicry, resistance to mind manip).​

Other than this(If ı didn't miss any.) I don't think anyone disagrees with anything.​

Last edited:
1. According to Crimson King, Minor Info Analysis seem fine, Power Minicry should be...hum....well whatever, but should listed specifically as copy martial art
Of course it will. (Tho people arguing Karma copying 1-A hax seems funny)
2. It is not mind reading, to be honest, it is similar to Analytical Prediction, as he use his experience, fighting skill to analyze his opponent by look at them, how they doing, God of Death bloodlust make it hard for Karasuma to properly evaluate God of Death next intention. You just stretching it to Mind Reading
Then should we give resistance to analytical prediction instead? I'm not entriely sure, and don't want to strect to anything, we gotta make them accurate.
About Irina, like i said before, multiple language and playing instrumental could reach through long-time training, we don't have proof she learn it fast or slow, age 20 or not, and iirc, she have been trained by her teacher since kid so give her Genius is too much exaggerated, Gifted is high enough as she very proficient in interacting skill, but she is no Genius either
I mean, let's just agree to disagree then? We don't need to have 100% agreement for everything. I already listed you as disagrees with genius int, anything else you wanna give input maybe?

Of course it will. (Tho people arguing Karma copying 1-A hax seems funny)

Then should we give resistance to analytical prediction instead? I'm not entriely sure, and don't want to strect to anything, we gotta make them accurate.

I mean, let's just agree to disagree then? We don't need to have 100% agreement for everything. I already listed you as disagrees with genius int, anything else you wanna give input maybe?
1. I will die if that day come =.=
2. I mean we could description the ability like this: His obscure bloodlust make it hard for his opponent to know what he thinking
3. this is enough for now, i need to sleep and working tomorrow, so i will lock at other rating later, sorry
Actually, if this is the reason for her 9-A key, shouldn't we give her 8-C? That's what Koro's durability is.
Actually Korosensei Durability is hard to tell because of his "slimy" body 0.0

I mean we could description the ability like this: His obscure bloodlust make it hard for his opponent to know what he thinking
I'm adding this to above.
3. this is enough for now, i need to sleep and working tomorrow, so i will lock at other rating later, sorry
Ah, don't worry. Take your time since this thread will be open for at least 3 years.
Actually Korosensei Durability is hard to tell because of his "slimy" body 0.0
Nah, he took God of Death tentacle attack head on my man is a tank.

Currently

Edwellken,(Agrees with everything)​

Pain_to12(Disagrees with high hypersonic.),​

Cosmic_King_of_SAO(Disagrees with Genius int for Irına,power mimicry, resistance to mind manip.)​

Problemexe(Disagrees with power mimicry and removal of aura.)​

Bernkastelll,(Agrees with everything)​

Komodo25M,(Agrees with everything)​

Vietthai96(Disagrees with Genius int for Irına,power mimicry, resistance to mind manip).​

Other than this(If ı didn't miss any.) I don't think anyone disagrees with anything.​

That is not what I meant.

I intended that somebody should write a summary of the arguments and suggested changes, but a list of who agrees with what in conjunction is also useful.

I intended that somebody should write a summary of the arguments and suggested changes
Ah, sorry about that. Hopefully will do it right this time.

Koro-sensei

Gets Extraordinary Genius Intelligence because he was smarter than Yanagisawa, who was making experiments beyond current technology. He also modified a supercomputer.

His speed gets upgraded to High Hypersonic with an extra key, since he matched speed of God of Death, who was moving around mach 40.

His durability gets upgraded to 8-C he took multiple attacks from God of Death who destroyed a building.

Yanagisawa

Gets Extraordinary Genius Intelligence because his research was 5 or 6 steps ahead of current scientific limits.

Genius
int for Karma since he came up with plans to beat enemies far stronger than him, was able to outsmart all of class 3-E, aced an exam that had college level material in it with relative ease.

Removing his weakness with an extra key, since he overcome those.

Gakuho

Likely or possibly higher or far higher intelligence
Since Author hints his intelligence being comparable to Koro often, and everything he does has done with pure intellect.

Removing his weaknesses because they aren't weaknesses.

Kaede

Renewing her second key to either 8-C or 9-B. This is something needs to be discussed, not sure about it.

Giving her an actual Genius rating because of things on her profile.

Itona

Gets genius in tech, above average or high academically

Nagisa

Gets Genius in assassination, above average or high, academically.

Irına

Giving her a Genius rating because of her knowing 10 languages, being able to play all kinds of instruments.

Removal of aura from everyone since there is no aura in the series.

Other than these is just power additions, someone needs to look at the scans and give input on whether or not they are okay.

Last edited:
The Extraordinary Genius ratings seem fine, but Genius is likely too high for most of the others based on the above descriptions.

Well, Genius basically means real world Albert Einstein or Leonardo DaVinci level. Gifted seems more in line with most of the examples above, unless you can provide more information.

With the exception of Irina, you haven't given proper explanations for any of them in my opinion, and Irina only qualifies for Gifted.

Irina only qualifies for Gifted.
In Irina's case; Irina learned those 10 languages and her ability to play instruments without studying for it. She learned those with little to no time because she needed them for assassination. She herself cleary implies she learned those languages by picking up what the other said in those countries. I personally don't see someone gifted being able to do this.

In Gakuho's case; his lessons are 20 times faster and 10 times easier to understand, he learned how to beat a black belt at Karate just by watching his moves, brainwashed people, broke others their limiters, drive them to madness, etc., his lessons being 20 times is obvious reference to Koro's mach 20 speed, he was compared to Koro within his arc multiple times not by students alone but by Koro himself too. Not to mention, he does everything I named with pure intellect.

In Nagisa's case; genius in assassination considering, he was constantly called Genius in assassination by top-tier assassins, his classmates, and Koro who was the first the God of Death(for context God of Death is the greatest assassin) should be okay. He also solved half of the exam that had college level material in it(argument for above average or high academically).

In Itona's case; genius in tech, considering he can make a mini tank that can shoot stuff, he later added things wanted by other class 3-E students no matter how irrelevant or ridiculous they were, doesn't sound far fetched to me.

In Kaede's case; she was able to pass Kunugigaoka transfer student exam in her first try(iirc she was the only one to pass it, but her profile says otherwise, I don't want to misinform nobody.) took those tentacles that was made by Yanagisawa, injected herself, and was able to control it by herself even tho, you need to do many daily treatments and practice to do that. Itona for example even though he was super visioned by Yanagisawa wasn't good as her was.

In Karma's case; Karma is the one of the smartest if not the smartest student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School(which is a prestigious school). Even while he was in junior school, he was casually solving a year above material and learning with a short teaching session, he has shown quick decision-making feats such as coming with a plan to beat Itona on the spot even though he had a hostage, outsmarting all of class 3-E, coming up with a way to defeat enemies far stronger than himself like Craig houjou and his men. When it comes to academical abilities, he can get full marks at an exam that had college level material in it with relative ease when he takes exams seriously.

Just to add a few supporting evidences to those, these students are all capable of making houses, pudding at the size of a building(They build everything needed to make that pudding stand on it's own.) coming up with plans to sneak into hard guarded places, hijacking a space station(They did get help some help from Koro for this, unknown to what extent.).

Not a fan of whataboutism but there are multiple characters that gets Genius rating because they aced their highschool exams or they know how to gamble, I don't see what is the problem with giving Genius to middle schoolers who can ace exams with college level material in it.

If these don't qualify as Genius, then that is that I guess, accuracy comes before whatever I think. Sorry, it ended up being kind of long.

Well, the first two examples sound like acceptable Genius ratings to me, but the others sound more like Gifted level.

Other verses also should not be so lenient with their standards for intelligence. I constantly correct what I notice in this regard.

In any case, you should use some variations of the above explanations for the character profile pages.

The vast majority of the changes look good to me.

Are you sure Korosensei got faster during his fight with the God of Death? I can't look at the scans at the moment but I just saw that scene recently and if I recall correctly it was purely an experience advantage allowing him to hold his own.

I'm neutral on intelligence overall, though I definitely think such feats as immediately understanding the antimatter experiments and creating a sentient AI in a single night would definitely qualify Korosensei for at least Extraordinary Genius. Karna and Nagisa could potentially get Genius ratings in their specific areas of expertise, though likely Gifted overall.

Was Bloodlust not an aura? It seemed to be treated as one in-universe.

Well, the first two examples sound like acceptable Genius ratings to me, but the others sound more like Gifted level.
Thank you very much for your time Antvasima, but just to be sure

Genius on Irına.

Gakuho already has Genius int, would likely or possibly, higher or far higher would be acceptable? That the was original proposal.

Gifted on assasination for Nagisa. Above average academically

Gifted in Tech for Itona. Above average academically

Gifted overall for Karma.

Is what you're agreeing with right?
In any case, you should use some variations of the above explanations for the character profile pages.
I will try my best in this regard, tho, I will most likely fail at it, 'cuz of my inexperience.

Why do you think that Gakuho is a possible Extraordinary Genius? Please list his most impressive feats that you think might qualify.

Are you sure Korosensei got faster during his fight with the God of Death? I can't look at the scans at the moment but I just saw that scene recently and if I recall correctly it was purely an experience advantage allowing him to hold his own.
Yes, but please do look at scans when you have time to actually be sure tho. It's not like I can't make any mistakes. I might be overlooking something.

EDIT: I've checked that part again, and yes, experience advantage was only for power gap between them he grew faster in mid-battle, there is nothing to his speed other than supporting evidences like Yanagisawa not suprising at his speed or Ritsu stating he improvises on the spot in the same scan. If I didn't overlooked something on that fight, only counter argument to this feat is outlier argument tbh.
Was Bloodlust not an aura? It seemed to be treated as one in-universe.
Not really, at least not for me. Yes, there are clear similarities between them, but It's not like an actual aura, in my opinion it's something more like animal instincts. I personally think we should just remove it, and change it with whatever they qualify as.

Last edited:
Please list his most impressive feats
Except for those above, his most impressive is probably him outsmarting the ministry of defence(They were in charge of getting Koro killed, and they outwit Koro 1 or two times.) , but my reasoning behind his likely or possibly higher int section is him getting compared to Koro by most of the cast including Koro himself.

Last edited:
I would agree with Asano being comparable to Korosensei as well, especially seeing as he came up with the closest plan thus seen to killing Korosensei on a whim, only failing due to lacking prior knowledge of Korosensei's preparation.

I would agree with Asano being comparable to Korosensei as well, especially seeing as he came up with the closest plan thus seen to killing Korosensei on a whim, only failing due to lacking prior knowledge of Korosensei's preparation.
Yes, this is also correct and a great feat I overlooked. Thank you for reminder.

Question, @Knowzn, has it been acknowledged that Karma's stronger than Ryoma in terms of physical strength? I remember pointing it out in an earlier post, but I think it got completely overlooked.

Question, @Knowzn, has it been acknowledged that Karma's stronger than Ryoma in terms of physical strength?
Yes, many databook statements, character statements, and in-verse fights shown Karma is greater than Terasaka. Karma even beats him up in background for lols.
I remember pointing it out in an earlier post, but I think it got completely overlooked.
Ah, very sorry about that. Your timing was bad, I was very tired at the time, and completely forgot afterwards.

I am also of the opinion that Nagisa should scale down from Karma.
Yes Karma had the strength advantage but it wasn't nearly severe enough to warrant a full tier difference

I doubt Yakushimi is proposing full tier difference. Yakushimi probably is talking about current profiles stating Terasaka is stronger than Karma and wants to correct that.

Except for those above, his most impressive is probably him outsmarting the ministry of defence(They were in charge of getting Koro killed, and they outwit Koro 1 or two times.) , but my reasoning behind his likely or possibly higher int section is him getting compared to Koro by most of the cast including Koro himself.
Okay. At least Genius is probably fine then.

Well, the changes need to be applied, and the new statistics properly explained in the character profile pages before we can close this thread.

Tell us here when you are done.

Well, the changes need to be applied, and the new statistics properly explained in the character profile pages before we can close this thread.
Antvasima, there still lots of things needs to be evaluated and discussed. Shouldn't we wait 'till they are also accepted?

Yes, if there are other issues left to evaluate, we should not close this thread yet.

So can somebody summarise what we still need to do here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back