• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT: Upgrade character speed for Assassination Classroom Class 3-E and other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this CRT there are speed upgrades for class 3-E,lrina, Karasuma,The reaper(2.0), the reaper(Korosensei),Houjou,Gakuho. split into two Because upgrades are not the same
1. 3-E Class Upgrade and Irina Speed
This calculation is accepted. The achievement is supersonic speed (549.6m/s) and let's look at the speed of the characters.
This is a calculation of Kimura's speed, one of the four best animated characters in the class. One of them was Okano and Maehara who were able to chase speed and catch him.
- Kayano
Okano is chased by Kayano with her speed.
Maehara One of the four best movers, Karma attacks, with Maehara unable to react to his speed.
- Nagisa
Dodge Karma's attacks and counter him.
- Itona
Blocks Maehara's attack before it reaches him.
- rest of class 3-E
They can maintain speed
(Clarification: Isogai used to dodge Hayami's bullets)
- Irina
Blitz Class 3-E
Explosive speed is 1700-3000 m/s or Supersonic+ - Hypersonic, so Karasuma has at least Supersonic+ possibly Hypersonic and other characters from this CRT.

additional offer
Enhanced Hearing: Heard his students' very light footsteps across a mountain and identified them individually from those footsteps. Enhanced Taste: Identified several poisonous pure chemicals just by tasting them.

Sorry about the language Because I'm not that good at English.

Last edited:
The second calc seems consistent with Karasuma dodging the dogs' gunfire in the same arc, and the class needed more calculations of their own. I agree with both of these.

Yeah, the thread I was supposed to do but couldn't due to lack of time. Thanks for handling it instead, Shoichiro.
1: I'm still hesitant to rate them supersonic, given their comparison to others like Karasuma, Reaper, and Craig, but I can't really say I can confidently support any other options either.

In times like these, you'd normally depend on the council of knowledgeable members, but AC does not have that either (even Creaturemaster hasn't been around for almost a month now smh).

Well, seeing how you and Donnelly both seem to be in favor of the idea, I'll, albeit a bit tentatively, agree with that as well. Cynic was also a strong supporter of it, so that makes three, I guess.

2: I utterly disagree with adding possibly hypersonic. Putting any humans in the same speed ratings as tentacle life-forms is something I can't agree to; that proposal also implies Karasuma may be above Koro in speed, so it's definitely a no-no.

On another note, can you add these:
to the proposals, please? I overlooked these and don’t want to make a separate thread for something this minor.

Last edited:
2: I utterly disagree with adding possibly hypersonic. Putting any humans in the same speed ratings as tentacle life-forms is something I can't agree to; that proposal also implies Karasuma may be above Koro in speed, so it's definitely a no-no.
Low Hypersonic speeds are still far slower than Korosensei, who is quite a bit higher into hypersonic. Not only that, but people on Karasuma's level like The Reaper and former tentacle users, have reacted to tentacle speeds during combat before because of their kinetic vision. Even Terasaka, who should be slower, managed to react to a tentacle on two separate occasions.

In fact, Kayano managed to dodge an outright tentacle strike meant to kill her. Considering Koro 2.0 was twice as fast as Korosensei, it would be more impressive than The Reaper shooting Korosensei's tentacles out of midair. It would probably be more impressive than the bomb dodge, too.

At the very least, Karasuma and anyone close to his level should have hypersonic reactions, if not their combat and movement speed.

Last edited:
Low Hypersonic speeds
How so? The proposal is to scale them to that explosion; the bomb Reaper used is shown for a single panel, and while I can't claim to be knowledgeable in firearms, that seems like C4, which at that range should easily be faster than Mach 20, and Koro also says "same speed with the blast" in regards to Karasuma's speed on the page above, so.

I could be (probably am) wrong about a few things, but the proposal, regardless of intention, doesn't really imply low hypersonic speeds; it's either above Mach 20 or Supersonic-ish for an extreme low-end. Something in-between would probably require some sort of calculation or something idk.
Even Terasaka, who should be slower, managed to react to a tentacle on two separate occasions.
I don’t see anything at all that implies he reacted to it the first time; he just stood there and Itona swung one at him, and while it kind of seems like he reacted to it the second time, Itona is far too weakened and he could have reacted to it based on the impact to his body.
In fact, Kayano managed to dodge an outright tentacle strike meant to kill her.
Kaede is an exception, though. She has explicit reasoning provided by the series itself; the tentacles she had amplified her kinetic vision to the point where she could react to that, and that somehow stayed with her when Koro tore off her tentacles, which is already acknowledged in her profile.
At the very least, Karasuma and anyone close to his level should have hypersonic reactions, if not their combat and movement speed.
I can understand giving both Reapers new reaction ratings like Kaede's, but nobody would scale to them.

I was asked to come here to help out. What needs to be evaluated here and what are the conclusions here so far?

What needs to be evaluated here and what are the conclusions here so far?
It's only an "accepted calculation add profile" thread, so a simple "tis fine" will suffice.

EDIT: The OP has been updated, so in addition to that, adding the following:
To Koro's enhanced senses justification needs evaluation. That's all, really.

You can ignore the second proposal; no one defended it for almost 10 days, so it's safe to say it’s abandoned.

Last edited:
to the proposals, please? I overlooked these and don’t want to make a separate thread for something this minor.
ok i added it.

It's just an "accepted calculation add profile" thread, a simple "tis fine" will do.

You can ignore the second proposal; no one defended it for almost 10 days, it's safe to say it’s abandoned.
Should I delete it or not?

The accepted calculation and the enhanced senses power seem fine to apply.

I've applied them. Again, many thanks for helping out. Not sure if you did so already, but feel free to unfollow.

I'll wait to see what Shoichiro wants to do before requesting that this be closed.

OK, maybe it can be turned off now.
I've applied them. Again, many thanks for helping out. Not sure if you did so already, but feel free to unfollow.

I'll wait to see what Shoichiro wants to do before requesting that this be closed.
There is nothing available for this trade right now. But I still have some calculations left. You can change your character profile now.

You can change your character profile now.
Well, we usually wait until after an accepted revision has been applied, but I suppose so, yes.
Uhh, changes are already applied. I've said so here:
I've applied them.
Or am I misunderstanding smth?
I mean, can this thread be closed or not?
It can be closed, yes. We're asking you if you're okay with that.
But I still have some calculations left.
You mean, in the future? Sure, looking forward to that!

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back