• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo it's me again, it's time to revive AC from the dead and finally bump up the verse to a whole new tier.
[SNIPPED]
So this section will be about the abilities I didn't add in the previous CRT along with martial arts moves in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section of their profile.

Notable Techniques:
(Edited) Abilities:
Instinctive Action: Even though Karma was lost inside of his thoughts and was analyzing how Nagisa wiped out his squad as well as the uneasiness he felt around Nagisa in the middle of a monologue, he was still able to detect Maehara sneaking up behind him and land a strike on him which implies he did it instinctively without needing to divert his consciousness from his thoughts.

Hallucination Inducement via bloodlust projection, he makes Shindo visualize a knife in his hand despite wearing a glove. He also makes him hallucinate a simply baseball as an attacking skull coming towards him.

Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation, he managed to avoid inhaling the gas that grip threw on him at point blank range using a handkerchief.

Nagisa:

Terasaka:
Karasuma:

Last edited:
A mod reply so quick?
I think I hit my head or I must dreaming.

I'll wait for the opinions of the other knowledgeable members such as @Knowzn on the Korosensei bean feat though since I can't find the chapter for it.

Last edited:
Tentacle Monsters:
So, two things are holding this back:

1-This is how that goes in the manga.

2-Koro is, by his own wishes, physically weak to the point where he can get overpowered by middle schoolers. But, I know that there are a few feats in which he shows superhuman strength directly contradicting those statements; so, to change Koro's LS, first, you’d need to find every statement about that and find enough feats to outnumber those statements to some degree. Unfortunately, until then, this can’t be used.

Though I'm pretty sure that there are several feats that'd put Tentacle Monster higher than 8-C, they are just not calced.
Craig and Human Koro:
That calc is just 1.19x away from "Wall level+" (although how close you need to be to the next tier to be upscale-able changes depending on who you ask; I think 1.2x is most generally used). And considering how Reaps effortlessly one-shots 3-E on top of their special cloth, he should be able to upscale to that.

9-A value can be upscaled from that.
What do you mean? Add these to the verse page?
Notable Techniques:
Nanba and their freerunning skills are in the profiles; adding them to the NA&T section also just bloats their profiles.

As for listing fighting techniques, I don’t like doing it for the very same reason. There is an effort to make an in-depth skill blog for the verse; I’d rather list those there (though admittedly I've did jack shit on that for months now). But yeah, I just don’t like it. If you want to add them, feel free to do so.
Abilities:
Honestly, that just sounds like your interpretation.

I mean, I guess? I did agree with fear inducement, so.

That was anesthetic gas; it wouldn’t grant resistance to fragrance manipulation. That feat is not really a feat regardless; he somehow avoids inhaling it with a tissue, and that’s all, really. Fiction logic.
Characters NA&T
Karasuma’s assassin fist is very funny, add it. Don’t have anything to say other than what I already said otherwise.

So, two things are holding this back:
I guess it doesn't work then :(.
1.I mean he really placed a finger sized object and it's somehow visible from outerspace? Doesn't anyone find it the least bit sketchy? The size of the object in the anime looks large enough according to me.
2. Well since nobody has the time and energy to do that I guess it can't be used for LS specifically. But he has Class 5 on his profile so does that mean 3-E can scale to that?

Yea I've calced various feats for Koro already but didn't release em' cause the Bean Feat was the highest yielding result. I'll add them and release them on a later CRT.

just bloats their profiles.
Understandable, I know it does and it's just repetition at this point but there needs to be something that shows their combat skills, especially h2h combat so that skill debates can be concretely settles these debates rather than relying on vague generalizations that I've seen being used on various 3-E related matchups. Just my take on it though. Maybe I can withold for Nanba and Free-Running though.

What do you mean? Add these to the verse page?
Yes, I want to add tiers to the verse just because.

That calc is just 1.19x away from "Wall level+" (although how close you need to be to the next tier to be upscale-able changes depending on who you ask; I think 1.2x is most generally used). And considering how Reaps effortlessly one-shots 3-E on top of their special cloth, he should be able to upscale to that.
Yes I'll agree to this:
"The "+" symbol can also be used if there exists a calculation extremely close to the arithmetic mean, and characters scale above the calculated feat by a wide margin, for example being able to defeat enemies on such levels with a single casual attack."

Karma performed said feat extremely casually, all of CLass 3-E upscales to it and Karma upscales to all of Class 3-E, Terasaka upscales from Karma. Karma and Terasaka both wore the special cloth PE uniform and still got one-shotted by a very casual Reaper 2.0, I think this much should be potent enough to grant Reaper and Karasuma Wall Level+ ratings and Craig and Koro 30 Megajoule ratings.

That was anesthetic gas; it wouldn’t grant resistance to fragrance manipulation. That feat is not really a feat regardless; he somehow avoids inhaling it with a tissue, and that’s all, really. Fiction logic.
I mean, the type of gas shouldn't really matter as long as he has a way to not inhale it. And I mean fiction logic should work in AC since toon force and cartoonish events are a thing, so I'd say he should get some resistance to it via a handkerchief preventing him from inhaling the gas.

I mean he really placed a finger sized object and it's somehow visible from outerspace? Doesn't anyone find it the least bit sketchy? The size of the object in the anime looks large enough according to me.
Now that you mention it, yeah, but as it stands, manga takes precedence. I want to do a thread addressing anime sometime, but it's a very low priority. (Not to mention that the TES anime adaptation will be so successful that both of Matsui's series will get remakes anyway, you just need to believe 🙏)
Well since nobody has the time and energy to do that I guess it can't be used for LS specifically. But he has Class 5 on his profile so does that mean 3-E can scale to that?
He does that Class 5 feat through his speed; it's LS from KE, which I don't really agree with, and I'm not sure if site standards allows it or not either.
Understandable
I can understand wanting to add tangible skill demonstrations to profiles, yeah, but nanba and freerunning are already in their P&A, and they are far more in-depth than what you are proposing to add anyway, people just don't read.
Yes, I want to add tiers to the verse just because.
I mean, the current explanations section works just fine (plus, it looks much better), so you can just elaborate upon that instead.
Karma and Terasaka both wore the special cloth PE uniform and still got one-shotted by a very casual Reaper 2.0
Technically, Terasaka didn't get one-shotted, as Itona told him "we ain't built for this, let's dip", but yeah.
I mean, the type of gas shouldn't really matter as long as he has a way to not inhale it. And I mean fiction logic should work in AC since toon force and cartoonish events are a thing, so I'd say he should get some resistance to it via a handkerchief preventing him from inhaling the gas.
The type of gas matters because fragrance manipulation is the manipulation of odor; it has nothing to do with the effects of anesthesia. Ehh, I still disagree with him having resistance to that gas on some one-time-random tissue; I mean, he could've been holding his breath too. Look for input from others on that.

Disagree with fragrance manipulation resistance

The link for hallucination inducement doesn't work

Instinctive reaction is fine

TES anime adaptation

We're getting a new adaptation???

I can understand wanting to add tangible skill demonstrations to profiles, yeah, but nanba and freerunning are already in their P&A, and they are far more in-depth than what you are proposing to add anyway, people just don't read.
Then, I'll just add the ratings (like mobility score and stealth score) if any and c/p the in depth descriptions again so people can look.

he could've been holding his breath too
Fair enough.

Alright everything looks settled here mostly, I'll ask glass and some others for their inputs and be done with this.

All of the martial arts stuff feels like it could just be in a blog explaining in depth what the class is capable of rather than the page. Fragrance manipulation resistance doesn’t sound right given he just covered his mouth with a cloth before it could affect him.

The calc would only be applicable if we were focusing on the anime, plus there’s also the fact that the anime itself doesn’t exactly reference the gigantic beam in either parts of the world like it does with the moon blowing up so I’m not sure if we can even use that feat to begin with.

the other stuff looks fine.

Yea, well Knowzn was working on just that and suffered from a massive skill issue whilst doing so but he has some good ideas it's a WIP in progress for now, so in a month or so from now, I'll add more things related knivesmanship, marksmanship and kinetic visual acuity.

Alright so just to summarize:

Accepted:
Fighting Techniques for Class 3-E and Karasuma
Hallucination Inducement and Instinctive Action for Karma
Tier System for the verse.
Wall Level+ for Karasuma and Reaper 2.0 with Small Building level for Craig Houjo and Reaper 1.0.

Rejected:
High 7-C and Class G upgrade for tentacle monsters.
Resistance Fragrance Manipulation for Karma.

Last edited:
Well, it seems like Tohru went ahead with the changes, but shouldn't we wait for a third staff approval? Also, does that really justifies instinctive actions? We sure on that?
suffered from a massive skill issue whilst doing so
Shut it.
it's a WIP in progress for now, so in a month or so from now
Don't know about a month or so, but hopefully I'll finish it before next year, yeah.

Last edited:
Back