• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

"Time to get serious! Kaio-ken!"

Putting an enormous pressure under his body, Jozu multiplies his energy output by a short amount of time.

"Galick......Gun!"

In an attempt to push back the area nearby him of shockwave, Jozu releases a blast ever bigger than his body, trying to set an attack on the creature on the epicenter.

The creature starts to reassemble itself to some degree. It's obvious it has trouble actually healing itself, but, with everything in it's anatomical place, it starts to bellow.

"URRRYYYYYY... ME USE FULL POWER: SPIRIT WAVE!"

A massive shockwave is sent towards everyone, and their danger sense hits harder than ever in response.

Huh. Always wanted to say something like this...

"Wretched creature... I've had enough of looking upon your visage. I'll end it thus!"

Zephyr can't do a lot of things, but she can hit something very, very well. And so, she charges up her attack as she readies herself, sheathing her blade. And then...

"Tsubame Gaeshi."

Zephyr swings once- no, twice- no, three times, in the span of a single breath, a spiral of three violet slashes, amplified by broadcast, forming and closing in on the wretched creature from a range.

Tyrus see's the shockwave begin to approach him, in response he pulls out his Demon Destroyer sword and nullifies the shockwave, Tyrus then Teleports above the Skinwalker and unleashes his Flame Vent on his prosthetic limb creating a massive torrent of flames preventing escape from Jozu's Galick Gun.

Last edited:
[I think I remember saying energy equalization was only to some extent]

[Like, all of your energies can interact, you can use Ki to clash against spiritual power like what he's using, but I'm not really sure about absorbing Ki with the demon dweller sword

Also generally jumping into your ally's full power attack is an overall poor decision so please]

[ehhh... sure, they're close enough and I don't think you meshing them will be too broken in overall utility]

[Oof I was under the impression that this was the case, I will adjust my above action accordingly, but question does my Power Null work on spiritual power?]

[Yeah, in this case magic and spiritual power sorta overlap, so that much works.]

(My bad dude. It just seemed in character but I’ll find something else to do).

“Dammit”

His palms smack his forehead.

“It seems my summons aren’t enough. I must analyze the weaponry of this era.

A singular,man sized bipedal deer that retained the same form flashed into an empty part of the city.Tendrils sprouted from its arms,slinking into to a massive chrome musket.Tar hands shambled it’s body towards one of the creatures.

“Hallo”

White sticky mucus spat out of its greeting.
@DMUA

(I’m greeting one of the creatures in the wasteland,what’s its first move?)

"Oh, you have a little bit to go for Madrid, hee-ho! Though this building is from that very city, just chucked around by that light in the sky, hee ho! Stone architecture always amazes me, people could build things like this without any sort of big machine! That's human spirit for you, hee-ho!"
"I see... I was a bit confused by the building it seems. And yeah, it's pretty impressive how people can just gather and make amazing things, either way, thank you for your time!" He gives the concreheehoo a pat on the head, as he smiles.

The way is made open, as the wave is split in twane by the Tyrus' blade, only to be secured as he covers all escape in flame.

From there, the Foul is cut apart once again by Zephyr's blade, before the Galick Gun washes over them, completely ripping apart their body and driving the spirit out, only for that too to be severely damaged

"URRYYY... ME... LOOOOSSSSEEEEE!?"

By the time the attack's energy fades into the distance, all that's left is scattered spiritual material, lying in open air. Though, it doesn't take long before it quickly funnels into each of you equally, empowering you.

This was the Ether you've heard so much about it seems. You feel your capabilities enhanced, and as though you've managed to obtain a few new powers. It may take some time to truly reach the next level, though.

... Speaking of level, in the distance, you see the Galick Gun continue onwards and explode on the remains of a building, causing it to entirely collapse.

... Persisting attacks like that require care, don't they. No matter, the spatial distortion is now cleansed, and you're free to continue onwards.

[You all gain a new standard power: Creation. The ability to generate things through Ether, such as Space. The Foul Skinwalker used this to trap you by generating so much space that you were all boxed in on him, and now you can pull a similar trick to some extent. It may take some practice, you just figured out this was a thing you could do.

To any not involved: Don't worry about being powercreeped. As soon as you kill a significant enemy for yourself, you'll get it as well, though likely without the insight of it's applications that the Skinwalker granted.]
"I see... I was a bit confused by the building it seems. And yeah, it's pretty impressive how people can just gather and make amazing things, either way, thank you for your time!" He gives the concreheehoo a pat on the head, as he smiles.
"... I don't know what you're doing, hee-ho, but if you're going to Madrid, you should take me with you! I want to see all kinds of buildings!"

Will you allow Concrehe-hoo to become your buddy?
“Hallo”
You encounter some type of fur coated animal. Not really like anything you've seen, maybe it resembles a Tiger? Either way it's got several mouths.

"... What'd you want?"

It looks at you, genuinely confused about everything you just said.

"... I don't know what you're doing, hee-ho, but if you're going to Madrid, you should take me with you! I want to see all kinds of buildings!"

Will you allow Concrehe-hoo to become your buddy?
"Sure! Just make sure to follow me!" Dy1 says cheerfully, glad to have someone with him.

In conclusion, hell yes.

"I... I mean like, fine I guess, I've had a nice walk. Are you going to just do this with every random boozoo you meet?"

"Sure! Just make sure to follow me!" Dy1 says cheerfully, glad to have someone with him.

In conclusion, hell yes.
Fairy Concrehe-hoo has joined your party.

"Great! Though, walking all the way there seems pretty tiring... Can I take a nap in your essence?"

“No, I’m just curious how many people have actually been interested in how you feel. I’m glad your doing well, but would you like to do even better?”
"... I mean, doing better is in fact better, but do you have any idea how sketchy you look? You think I'd have lasted this long if I took the words of every weird goo thing at face value?"

“My apologies. I’m not used to the customs of this world and come from a place where this is considered a normal,trustworthy shape. What form would you like for me to take so I can tell you how you can make an already fantastic day into a better one?”

@ZephyrosOmega
@Zackra1799

Jozu reverts Incursio to its sword state and put back on his shorts.

"Huff...Huff... That was some effort!"

Jozu looks to Galick Gun's aftereffects.

"H-ha-ha.... As e-expected.... I hope nothing important was there. You guys are pretty damn fine too, what's your name?

Fairy Concrehe-hoo has joined your party.

"Great! Though, walking all the way there seems pretty tiring... Can I take a nap in your essence?"
Dy1 was a bit confused at the essence part, however... he wasn't going to question it, after all he's lived through weird stuff already. He simply gives a thumbs up "Sure, take as much rest as you can!"

“My apologies. I’m not used to the customs of this world and come from a place where this is considered a normal, trustworthy shape. What form would you like for me to take so I can tell you how you can make an already fantastic day into a better one?”
"I don't really care about shape... maybe you can sway me over with some upfront benefits? Gimme a Mana Drop."
Dy1 was a bit confused at the essence part, however... he wasn't going to question it, after all he's lived through weird stuff already. He simply gives a thumbs up "Sure, take as much rest as you can!"
"Aw yeah, hee-ho!"

He dissolves, as Dy1 can feel it sort of... attach itself to his body, but not really? This would probably be way less weird if he had a soul or conventional consciousness.

[Depends on the creature, they aren't necessarily the same sort of deal as you guys.]

Tynan puts his sword back in his book and fist bumps Jozu.

Tyrus then pulls out his Healing Gourd and takes a drink which fully heals is wounds.

"Got wounded, eh. I feel we should save up our energy after we reach the city. It was... NEWYORK or something?"

Jozu takes a look for which direction they are facing.

"Yeah I believe that's what he said, but funny enough I can't actually run out of stamina as long as I have these things" Tyrus says as he points to his gauntlet's

"Ohohohoho, that sounds useful!"

Jozu eyes shines for a second.

"....Nah, I can't put my eyes on what doesn't belong to me. By the way... Heolstor, come forth!"

Jozu calls Heolstor.

"You don't really need to say it so dramatically, I'll still hear you either way."

Indeed, he arrived to their call.

"The city ahead is indeed New York. A much different one then you're used to, but the general idea is the same. Is there something else required?"

(1. Teleporting and running is all they been doing for a while looking for life.
2. Kilometer range teleportation and speeds higher than mach one make long distance travel easy.
3. See above.)

[He teleported 40 different times and Mandarin isn't even anywhere near Dy1 from my understanding]

Back