• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

Wha... a zombie!? Stay back!

Jozu shoots a energy bullet from his finger towards the feet of the creature.
The creature shuffles in another direction, evading the energy beams for the most part.

"YOU ATTACK!? UURRYYYYY!!!!"

You feel space expanding. As everyone tries to run away from the creature, it feels like they're relatively going absolutely no where.

"ME CONTROL SPACE! ETHER SHOW YOU PLACE!"

The towering beast shuffled towards the people.
[They're already long gone from their previous location, and a towering monster like that is probably going to be hurt when it comes to speed]

[You'll also suffer the same effects as Dy1, to an extent. Speaking of...]
"...I think it could get faster if I just.." Dy1 starts snapping every now and then to quickly skip one kilometer of distance, as he keeps on flying towards Spain... hoping there is anything there to make the wait worth it.
As you snap for what you count to be the 40th time, you feel like you're getting a severe headache. You should probably take a break, there doesn't seem to be anything dangerous around here.
Her expression looked nearly blank as she took off to search for any mountain to rebuild a nest on.
The landscape is more than warped compared to what it was before... It doesn't take too long to find what they're looking for, but, could it really be called a mountain? It holds a conical shape of stone, to be sure, but chunks of it look as though they were simply ripped off. You have to wonder how structurally sound some areas of it are, given the condition it's in.

At the very least, there are several large rock formations around it, that could be easily fortified. So perhaps there is a boon to all this.

The creature shuffles in another direction, evading the energy beams for the most part.

"YOU ATTACK!? UURRYYYYY!!!!"

You feel space expanding. As everyone tries to run away from the creature, it feels like they're relatively going absolutely no where.

"ME CONTROL SPACE! ETHER SHOW YOU PLACE!"
"Who are you and what you want!?"

Jozu takes an aggressive stance towards the creature but does not prepare himself to fight.

"Wait where am I. I need a map." I rip off my arm and grow one out of gold which I also remove. Hand of the golden arm I most recently grew: became inside. Accurate in real time map of new universe: outside. "Damn I am lost all I know was it is somewhere southwest of my starting location. I am probably going to starve." I say.

Last edited:
As you snap for what you count to be the 40th time, you feel like you're getting a severe headache. You should probably take a break, there doesn't seem to be anything dangerous around here.
(****,there goes my writing. The messages are telepathic using Gaunter’s Ability + Janus’s nightscripts to find them automatically. Basically acting as the ability to highlight all living beings in the vincinity to Mandarin. Also the message was made really late. Pocket dimension creation is also an ability he has,so he’ll be using an envoy that’s weaker than him to explore the area)

“I feel another presence here.An unwelcome one at that”

The florscent glows warn the Mandarin of foes nearby.

“Poor things.”

Blop

Liquifying into a small bird,The Mandarin’s host quickly flew to observe the action.

She flies up to it, and creates a few Elementals of Earth and Air that begin shaping it to be something more akin to a home.

She sits down and looks distinctly muddled, and something seems to flicker a bit on her while the Elementals work.

Caught in the spatial effect, Zephyr curiously regards the creature. "It claimed that it had Ether... We should slay it, shouldn't we?"

Caught in the spatial effect, Zephyr curiously regards the creature. "It claimed that it had Ether... We should slay it, shouldn't we?"
"Hold on a second, let me try something" Tyrus will pull the master sword from his book and say "Fi can you analyze this guy for me?"

"Fi can you analyze this guy for me?"
"I don't know who Fi is, but, alright! This thing is...-"
"Who are you and what you want!?"
"ME FOUL SKINWALKER! ME EAT YOU WHOLE, GAIN MORE POWER!"

The creature makes it's attack, launching a barrage of spiritual projectiles at everyone. Your danger sense kicks in, if you get hit by too many, it could be fatal.

"Fi" squeals in distress as they attacks are launched, quickly saying something along the lines of what you already know.

Liquifying into a small bird,The Mandarin’s host quickly flew to observe the action.
By the time they get there, they are just as repulsed as those within the effect are completely trapped.
Hand of the golden arm I most recently grew: became inside. Accurate in real time map of new universe: went inside. I grab the map and look around at it, walking with the two arms towards the southwest well.
[Quick question: by what metric is the ability to grow arms also the ability to scan an entire continental mass and generate a map]
Dy1 gets a moment to observe the overall area, as he recovers mentally. It's still mostly a wasteland, occasionally there are the wrecked components of a building here and there, but, nothing truly complete. Maybe the ruins are worth investigating, if you ever need components?

There are also the various creatures wandering about. Some of them seem mostly friendly, just skipping about the soil and chatting to eachother about various things.

Miles of land pass. The silence finally broken as he arrives in the ruins.He lands near a tall skyscraper.First witnessing the encounters of Jozu and the creature.

“Hmm”

thud

Slumping onto the pile of faces.He looks onward from the bird’s iris’s.With the crucified man now materializing into his palms.

Hmm...Destroy the surface between them. I don’t want those people touching it yet”

“THE EARTH THEY INHABIT SHALL CRUMBLE FOR YOU”

@Zero0zero0zero

A massive crevice forms between you and the creature. Separating the both of you.

Dy1 simply finally slowly lands down on the floor, and a bit curious, decides to check the ruins. While on the lookout for anything dangerous.

[Arm Growths: Armando has several anomalous traits all revolving around his arms; he can rip them off painlessly and without any effort, as well as control and maintain them outside of his body indefinitely. However, the main feature of his ability is the regrowth of said arms; whenever he rips a pair off, a mass of stem cells replaces the old arms within an extremely short amount of time, although the new pair of arms created can vary from human biology. With repeated arm removals and regrowths, Armando can create dozens of arms he can control to restrain his foes, even arms made from non-biological material such as metal that he can control nonetheless. These arms can also attach to his enemies and absorb their biomass, although this is done at the cost of Armando's control over them.Post Apotheosis Powers: During the events of 'A Farewell to Arms', it was shown that 3589 had been infected by SCP-3387, which gave him much greater mastery and control over his innate abilities. He can now completely control the outcome of his arm growths, grow dozens at once, and can produce more esoteric materials such as neutronium and explosive chemicals. He also has greatly enhanced physical capabilities; going head to head with Foundation mech suits. And none I just have the power to put the concept inside unless you are arguing it is outside. Which is Fair.]

[Fi is basically a spirit within the Master Sword that gives basic information when you ask it certain questions its basically an info dump, like if used on an enemy it will analyze it and tell me their weak points based on the strength of the enemy so the weaker the enemy the better info I get, but if the enemy is incredibly powerful the information I get becomes limited]

[Literally none of that lends to mapmaking skills. And at that, you already got directly told a direction, so... Like.]

"Goken!"

Jozu projects his energy onwards the creature, forming a half cylindrical barrier directed around the spiritual bullets.

"If you want fight you will get it! Incursio!"

Jozu takes a strange sword chained on his shorts and the figure of an enormous dragon appears behind his body, which starts to merge with Jozu, forming an almost comical superhero-like armor with a giant spear in one of his hands.

"Haaaa!"

Jozu tries to stab the creature.

[A concept is akin to a thought, to concieve something is to generate a concept

If you really want to tell me with a straight face you're shoving the concept of map into your arms, how would you actually fetch the information needed to generate a map of this specific area when you have no idea what the lay of the land is

That is not an excuse to make up powers, nor to stagnate in foolishness. Listen and learn.]

“Dammit!”

Heat filled the mandarin’s head.He places his now boney palms onto the person in the crux.

AAAAAAA

CRUNCH

He sundered the man in two. Placing the remains in his mouth before it drug itself down into the throat.

“Hmm

The bird flew down to intercept the two. Positioning itself right between their spaces.It melted itself down and rearranged its chromatic goo into a neon bipedal arm.

It’s palm pointed skyward,with its legs providing a grasp of the land.The hand knocks the creature away from Jozu.

Dy1 simply finally slowly lands down on the floor, and a bit curious, decides to check the ruins. While on the lookout for anything dangerous.
It's about what you expect. A bunch of... really, scrap. You can only make out a few notable items, like a teddy bear on it's side, covered in dirt, and a hunting knife... Actually high quality one, at that. Don't know how it's in good condition, but, I guess that's how life rolls sometimes.

Though, in another room, Dy1 can identify something lurking in the shadows. It's not human, it's a bit short and round. Looks somewhat like some of the things he saw in the general area on his way here.

He places his now boney palms onto the person in the crux.
[who are you referring to in this case]

Dy1 simply pockets the knife just in case, along with some small amounts of scrap, perhaps he could do something with it. Then, he simply slowly steps towards the shadow, simply wanting to greet it and talk to it, no harm intended.

The bird flew down to intercept the two. Positioning itself right between their spaces.It melted itself down and rearranged its chromatic goo into a neon bipedal arm.

It’s palm pointed skyward,with its legs providing a grasp of the land.The hand knocks the creature away from Jozu.
It finds the spatial distortion expands upwards as well, sending it into a permanent and hopeless free fall.

"YOU TRY INTERUPT? DIE!"

A rune shrouded in shadow appears mid air, before an unearthly sound is made manifest, instantly killing the summon in the process. A similar thing happens to the towering creature trying to approach.

[This is your official warning: Do not relentlessly butt into other people's business just because your murderhobo instincts tell you to interact with people. If you're splitting off from the party, commit. Otherwise you're just parasitizing off other people's events.]
Dy1 simply pockets the knife just in case, along with some small amounts of scrap, perhaps he could do something with it. Then, he simply slowly steps towards the shadow, simply wanting to greet it and talk to it, no harm intended.
It appears to be... It's face looks like a jack-o-lantern, but, nothing else is similar, it's colors are akin to the building around them.

"Oh, a visitor hee-ho? I'm Concrehe-ho, the foundation of human society, hee-ho! What brings you hee-here?"

Tyrus quickly reacts to the oncoming blasts and reflects one of them back towards the Skinwalker, and pulls out his Demon Slayer sword and uses it's wide base as a shield to protect himself.

"Mostly curiosity!" Dy1 responds, with a bit of a smile, relieved that the Con...cre-heeho? That was a weird name, but he's not gonna question it. Either way, he was still relieved that it seemed somewhat friendly. "I went here once before the world uh... kindawent all like it isrightnow. But basically, there was a strong force here before, so I was curious."

Zephyr closes her eyes, gripping the Monohoshi Zao... and then opens them swinging outwards at supersonic speed. One by one, she cuts through or deflects the projectiles as they come towards her, ducking or leaping past anything she can't outright deflect. She then rapidly sheathes and unsheathes her attack, hoping the range of her shard is high enough to strike the creature from where she stands.

"Oh, you're from the world before? How much do you know about buildings, hee-ho?"

"Not really a lot, given I've only been in certain countries, but I think this place was... Madrid, Spain." Dy1 states, thinking a bit to remember it.

"Goken!"

Jozu projects his energy onwards the creature, forming a half cylindrical barrier directed around the spiritual bullets.

"If you want fight you will get it! Incursio!"

Jozu takes a strange sword chained on his shorts and the figure of an enormous dragon appears behind his body, which starts to merge with Jozu, forming an almost comical superhero-like armor with a giant spear in one of his hands.

"Haaaa!"

Jozu tries to stab the creature.
Now that the summons have been dealt with, the Foul gets it's attention on Jozu, before quickly moving out of the way of it's attack.

"YOU NO CATCH ME! I QUICK!"

[Try to have a bit more detail about what you do. Tactics will be necessary in order to take on opponents, or at least, a good execution on basic actions.]
Tyrus quickly reacts to the oncoming blasts and reflects one of them back towards the Skinwalker, and pulls out his Demon Slayer sword and uses it's wide base as a shield to protect himself.
The blasts are quite numberous, and some do strike true, but his soul is in tact and he's able to knock one of the other blasts into the Skinwalker, which is visibly stricken by the notion.

"YOU REFLECT, URYYY?"
Zephyr closes her eyes, gripping the Monohoshi Zao... and then opens them swinging outwards at supersonic speed. One by one, she cuts through or deflects the projectiles as they come towards her, ducking or leaping past anything she can't outright deflect. She then rapidly sheathes and unsheathes her attack, hoping the range of her shard is high enough to strike the creature from where she stands.
As the creature is stunned, the slash is able to strike true, cutting deep into the Foul's right arm.

"GRR..."

The foul focuses it's attacks, firing a good sized blast at Zephyr. His danger sense kicks in immediately, if this doesn't tear apart his soul, it certainly won't leave him lucid enough to defend against the next attack.

Do not relentlessly butt into other people's business just because your murderhobo instincts tell you to interact with people. If you're splitting off from the party, commit. Otherwise you're just parasitizing off other people's events.]
(My bad dude. It just seemed in character but I’ll find something else to do).

“Dammit”

His palms smack his forehead.

“It seems my summons aren’t enough. I must analyze the weaponry of this era.

A singular,man sized bipedal deer that retained the same form flashed into an empty part of the city.Tendrils sprouted from its arms,slinking into to a massive chrome musket.Tar hands shambled it’s body towards one of the creatures.

“Hallo”

White sticky mucus spat out of its greeting.

Last edited:
Jozu watches the creature attack another person and gets an idea.

"Solar Flare!"

Jozu throws a blinding flash towards the creature and follows up shooting electric energy blasts, trying to set up a stun.

As the creature is stunned, the slash is able to strike true, cutting deep into the Foul's right arm.

"GRR..."

The foul focuses it's attacks, firing a good sized blast at Zephyr. His danger sense kicks in immediately, if this doesn't tear apart his soul, it certainly won't leave him lucid enough to defend against the next attack.
(Zephyr is w*man)

Zephyr takes a step back as she watches the approaching blast. It's not something she wants to get hit by... Thankfully, she doesn't have to worry about that.

Kannuki-Throw

Zephyr rapidly swings her sword, hitting the attack from afar with anywhere from one to fifteen slashes, the intent being to hopefully dispel the attack and hit the demon on the other side of it in one fell swoop.

Reeling back from the initial attack Tyrus senses that this seems like a spirit of some sort. He quickly changes his Prosthetic limb into the finger whistle and blows into it in order to disrupt it's flow of thought and put it into a stunned like state. With his free hand he also launches several sword beams from the master sword toward the creature.

unknown.png

[well this happened]

The flash of light and electrical attacks both serve to limit the creatures movements, as the whistle pretty much leaves it momentarily incapacitated.

The blast and the Foul are both utterly ravaged by the wild, furious series of swings striking at it from so many angles. It's flesh starts to become undone, with bone being jettsoned off in some places, before Tyrus follows up with a series of slashes to cut it into pieces...

... Though, those pieces still proceed to move.

"ME NO GIVE UP SO EASY! YOU NO SURVIVE THIS!"

The creature starts to reassemble itself to some degree. It's obvious it has trouble actually healing itself, but, with everything in it's anatomical place, it starts to bellow.

"URRRYYYYYY... ME USE FULL POWER: SPIRIT WAVE!"

A massive shockwave is sent towards everyone, and their danger sense hits harder than ever in response.

"Not really a lot, given I've only been in certain countries, but I think this place was... Madrid, Spain."
"Oh, you have a little bit to go for Madrid, hee-ho! Though this building is from that very city, just chucked around by that light in the sky, hee ho! Stone architecture always amazes me, people could build things like this without any sort of big machine! That's human spirit for you, hee-ho!"

Back