• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

"Damn it, why in the apocalypse we will have to talk about what is correct and how to avoid suffering" thought the ninja as he put his hand on his face

In wherever Central Park was last located, there stood Jake, looking around himself at the new area he found himself in. "What in the Hell happened here?"

@DMUA

Frank walks up to the person whose face is full of shadows.

"So all we will do is think until we find a way to solve the problem of suffering?"

"While I'm not good at it, are there at least side quests?"

Dy1 slowly gets up, looking confused... this new world is weird. Almost all deserted and now he was... god knows where.

Albeit, he could feel himself weaker... well, not any weaker than he ever experienced, but atleast he felt... something more inside of him.

"... Not quite all. I might have another way for you. But, that's far, far down the line. For now, the first step is for you to gather Ether."

Freed from the paralysis the being had set upon him.A bipedal, tar deer with thousands of tiny mammal ears covering it’s face. The pearly extremities glow and shimmer of the new light that penetrate his eyes.

It’s antlers shone like silver cross in the Vatican. Dwarfing it’s head, shifting and squirming around it’s body like antennae.

“Damn...it seems my work has yet to be completely. My bones are hollow, yet my mind is filled with great clairvoyance. It may be a sign that I will succeed just yet”

Flip

A hole filled shell containing a crucified with a pearly grin for a head appears.

“Search for sufferers.”

Within his pupils, all life was highlighted. His mission begins

"It's a fundamental component of creation, something formed from the souls of all living beings. You'll find some wells of it condensed in some parts of the world, and if anyone has consumed from those wells, you can strike them down and claim it for yourselves."

"As per other things of interest, do make sure to take a close look at whatever cities remain here. You may find something you don't entirely expect at first, which will help you as you carve your path out."

"So this isn't a giant wasteland at all, eh. Guess I will follow your advise."

Jozu looks around and tries to follow his way to some city, apparently ignoring people around him.

"If you all want to follow me.... I don't mind at all."

The crucified homunculus growled.

“PHANTASMAL.VITALITY.DETECTED”

His growing fiery with anger,the heat choking his words.

“Very well. Send message to said entity”

@ZephyrosOmega (and any other players around

A small,white bible appears. Only you are capable of witnessing the message

You must’ve endured the event that lead to narrowing of our bodies. I would care to plead if you do not disturb me. I will not threaten harm if you come near me,but I would much rather prefer you and your companions never see me eye to eye. Please share this message to other allies.Do not present this message as if I said it, I would beg of you to present it as your own idea. I am forever greatful. Man.darin”

The Bible vaporizes away.

Tyrus awakens from well he doesn't quite know what exactly, last thing he remembers was a bright light and now there is this man telling us to search out ether from wells across whatever land that we've all ended up in.

@DMUA

"Uh hey mysterious man, last thing I remember was the world going to shit then a bright light happened so do you know what happened exactly and where even are we?"

"It's a fundamental component of creation, something formed from the souls of all living beings. You'll find some wells of it condensed in some parts of the world, and if anyone has consumed from those wells, you can strike them down and claim it for yourselves."

"As per other things of interest, do make sure to take a close look at whatever cities remain here. You may find something you don't entirely expect at first, which will help you as you carve your path out."
"I just hope that zombies do not appear, I do not want this to become the New zombie Cod" he said sarcastically upon hearing what sinifies ether and especially The Wells of ether.

"Where is the closest city?"

Dy1 notes this. "I am curious about spain but... last time it happened however, it was mostly damaged by an unknown force... and what if they are still there"

[I already answered that in a previous post.]

"This place... Doesn't really have a name yet. I think simply calling it the New Universe should suffice, unless you have any better options. It is indeed mostly a wasteland, but there does persist some things. Some creatures wandering about or simply staying in certain locations for various reasons, including the being that destroyed Madrid. Do be sure to watch out for them on your way. The nearest thing resembling a city is..."

He looks around, licking his finger and holding it up to the air.

"Somewhere around the southwest, though do be careful to adjust your sense of that to accommodate for the fact that the world is now a circle you're all inside of, and a bit smaller than what your used to. I think it's about the size of a continent, 1000 kilometers in any given direction...?"

He looks at his wrist as if mimicking that of a watch.

"... Well, I shouldn't keep you occupied too much longer with minor details such as that, especially when they may not prove reliable. Just remember... Should you seek another way, call the name Heolstor, and I shall appear unto you."

Just as quickly as he came, he walks off into the distance, fading like a Mirage.

Now all you have is a world folded inonitself, and an idea of what to do. Now the question is just, where to go?

Dy1 decides to take flight with his new powers. "...Let me head to where spain was. If anybody wants to follow me, you can." He quickly flies towards where he thinks Spain is... well, more like where it was previously.

Tyrus still trying to piece things together decides it would be best to head towards the closest City in the southwest, However he notices a astronomical drop in both speed and power. He scratches his head as he is lost in thought on the trip there and notices that his left arm has been replaced with that of a mechanical one that he is able to change into various weapons and tools, "Hm, a bit weird but still cool" he mutters to himself.

Helloooo?
Echo, echo, echo. Is anybody there?
Jake calls out in the Darkness, the bench is the sole reminder of the previous world.

[Jake would have spawned in on the planet

Maybe not necessarily with everyone else, but he would be at least around, he'd be able to see the light of Akashica overhead, and the so called Heolstor would have popped up to explain what's going on]

"My name is Zephyr," She speaks to the ninja, looking him up and down. "And if you doubt myability to travel quickly, you are sorely mistaken."

Zephyr suddenly tenses up and, as if to prove her point, takes off at supersonic speeds to the southwest.

"Well, I'm just trying to be a good person" said the ninja before accelerating to supersonic speeds and exchanging places with multiple objects testing his powers in the process.

"At least you know her name" Alastar told his master.

"Well, I'm just trying to be a good person" said the ninja before accelerating to supersonic speeds and exchanging places with multiple objects testing his powers in the process.

"At least you know her name" Alastar told his master.

"Hey um. . . this is going to sound weird." Jake states as he teleports magically beside Alastar when they make it to "Madrid".
"But uh, how to do you try to be or be a good person?"

[He's going to be taking a bit to spain, so I'll delay the results of them arriving a bit. That said, journeying in this game isn't going to be so simple 100% of the time...]

You spend a bit of time simply moving in that single direction of southwest... You do start to see what Heolstor was talking about. There are so many miscellaneous sights to see, ruined buildings, various strange creatures just wandering about...

Speaking of, one makes a point of stopping you in your tracks.

You can hear something start to catch up to you, running alongside you at rapid speed.

"YOU... YOU GO TO NEWYORK, URYYY?"

Upon catching a sight of it, it seems to be something akin to a zombie. Maybe something along the lines of a spirit possessing a corpse, given the awkward way it gazes at you and the inhuman movements.

"...I think it could get faster if I just.." Dy1 starts snapping every now and then to quickly skip one kilometer of distance, as he keeps on flying towards Spain... hoping there is anything there to make the wait worth it.

The Phoenix girl looked rather confused at her change of powers, and the fact that she had two additional personalities now.

Her expression looked nearly blank as she took off to search for any mountain to rebuild a nest on.

"Hey um. . . this is going to sound weird." Jake states as he teleports magically beside Alastar when they make it to "Madrid".
"But uh, how to do you try to be or be a good person?"
(Idk if you can hear alastor who is literally a sword, so it would be more accurate if Frank put it)

"what ...." the ninja stops.

"Hmm hi, I'm Frank and well, I don't know, being nice and helping people I guess" He shrugs

(Idk if you can hear alastor who is literally a sword, so it would be more accurate if Frank put it)

"what ...." the ninja stops.

"Hmm hi, I'm Frank and well, I don't know, being nice and helping people I guess" He shrugs

"Eh, where I came from that just never works and will get you robbed, if it won't get you killed."

@ZephyrosOmega

(respond pls)

With the message delivered,it’s glossy head snaps back to the crucified dwarf.

“Discover the man who conversed with group”

AAAAAAAA

“VERY WELL.LEADER UNCOVERED.NAME...HEOLOSTOR”

The dwarf convulses on its cross,trying to free itself from its binds.

“Very well,I’ll be sure to avoid that one. Much apperciated”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its screams echo’d through the area. The dwarf dissapates.

“The world has met its Armageddon, it is a necessity that I act to be the savior. I am the deliverer of the kingdom of heaven”.

A white flash appears before The Mandarin flickers his way towards the city.Appearing on the other side,away from the other individuals.

“Hmm...something’s not quite right.”

A flash of tar caked the area the mandarin stood in.Dissipating from the world.He reforms in a new abyss, pieces of faces scattered into massive hills that stood before him. Hollowed out shells of animals and people,caked in wheezing pours that voided the air around him.

“This should serve as a base of operations.”

Waving his hand,he sent a copy of his form into the world to do the exploring for him...

“Hmm...”

The towering beast shuffled towards the people.

Back