• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anui-El vs M─üra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm truly sorry if I bother you with this... but I want to know how this isn't a relevant thread.

Here I'm just going with the throneless Haju vs Anui-El key of Anu.

Now, I'm just wishing for a debate if this two characters face each other. I don't want spite, nor I hate none of the verses, nor wank. Since the first key of Anu is utilizable, and here we can say why Hajun beats Anui-El, or Anu beats Hajun or none of them.

I just want to talk with people since I don't socialize with any of you.

But here I'm just wanting to talk something interesting... at least for me.

AnuSkies
Hajun gif

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now

Look what you make me do (I told in my #109 message that I was going to do this. Actually... I was only looking for an excuse. I loooooooooooove Morrissey)

Tony di bugalu said:
Ño >:v
But why? (O sea... "por que?")

If we put Talos, Vivec or any of the Nine we know that they are going to succumb to Hajun. With this one is the thing that intrigues me

The thing is that we don't know how high is Anu but for Hajun we at least have a "Immeasurable and increasing" power.

Technically for Anu has a blog that I will never read cuz I'm lazy

I get it. Por ahora... It's just that when we assume that "X" character is stronger than the other because we know that "Y" doesn't has a clear power level and we know that "X" can blow solar systems with a sneeze. I get the whole Taikyoku and the limitless thing in Hajun's Taikyoku but... is he invincible, or we are just comfortable assuming that his Law would be the only thing that he needs to do to win? There's no hardfeelings, nor favorites verses (there'll going to be a time when I try to make a wikia about my own characters. And no, not a Suggsverse tragedy), nor wanting to taunt someone and nor thinking that I know more than others. This whole thing is for sharing a moment with people and enjoy the debate :)

There's a reason why 1-A fights were never added. (excluding those before the change.)

1-A fights are always stompy and pointless for anything beyond casual entertainment.

And no, it's not because the whole "X" character is stronger than the other because we know that "Y" doesn't has a clear power level thingy, it's because these fights are almost impossible for the winners to be decided in any conceivable way, so what people are doing in 1-A fights to counter said problem is basically assuming and equalizing the "levels of transcendence/infinities" between verses, which is still not really that reliable as a method to find the clear winner, but it's been done for years, and by this very logic, a top tier character from verses that are seemingly more "layered" (having a clear Outerversal hierarchy) would pretty much auto-win most of these fights unless the less "layered" side has shown to do some unquantifiably insane ***** since the former can somehow have more "infinities" (in the context of affecting/stomping more 1-A existences) than the other. Still, for the sake of argument, I'll provide some input; Hajun is pretty much nigh-invincible in his verse, and not only that, he's also a nigh-unquantifiable 1-A with some NLF-ish adaptive power level that always rises up to kick your arses. The only way to win against him is to be on a higher "plateau" of existence (which is still some kind of eh... logic.) or exploit his weakness that is the tumor.

But it's all pointless since we can't quantify Anu. lol

In all honesty I personally don't see a way to really conclude this kind of fight.

Sorry for my anti-infinity spacebattles logic lol.

While I do agree that we could put some "level" on the guy I'm too lazy to try and read the blogs and quantify Anu.

You go and do it. And you better publish Barney's profile soon or you will see...v:

JackJoyce said:
If Anui-El is related to the Dream of the Godhead it can't be destroyed
Besides what Jack said, why do we think that Hajun can simply Manji Mandara everything and he wins? I know he is powerful enough to interact with non-existent beings (maybe) but if he is the "strongest" 1-A in the wikia... why does he can't defeat Shub-Niggurath or any of the Lovecraft monsters? Or why did a Beyond Dimensional Type 1 (Habaki I mean) could defeat him just by slashing the crap out of him with a Law that wasn't even at the level of someone like Hajun? Also, does the Hadou/Gudou Laws include Chaos in their Laws?

Versus Thread Rules:

• Please note that although matches between 1-A characters are technically not forbidden, results from such matchups will not be added to the character profiles. Due to the unfathomably high gaps of power between characters within this category, and how hard it is to accurately compare levels of complexity between the cosmologies of different fictional works, these threads should not be discussed for anything beyond casual entertainment.

But I only want to talk about this kind of thing. I don't pretend that the results will be added. I just think that people put Hadou and Gudou above everything else and they just activate their Law and win. The thing is that a lot of people don't like to get out of the "common sense" and admit that if a Hadou or Gudou (or Hadou and Gudou... yes, Hajun, I'm refering about you) could face problems in their fights.

Uhh, khè?

Nobody said that he can Manji Mandala everything nor that he is the strongest 1-A (The Mythos stomps the wikia), and what does Habaki and his plot armor has to do with this?

You're starting to sound like Cal, I don't really know if that's bad :v

Hajun got stomp by infinitively above baseline characters like Hypnos and Nya. So, I am pretty sure he get stomp again by Anu who is above boundless and at least around these characters levels.

Likewise, his haikyrou is not Immeasurable and growing not infinite.

I...I was correcting you on that post...not claiming that he could play with something like the Mythos.

Also, care to explain why Anu is on that level?

Tony di bugalu said:
I...I was correcting you on that post...not claiming that he could play with something like the Mythos.
Also, care to explain why Anu is on that level?
Annu

Outerverse level (Anu is the boundless, featureless, unconscious and impersonal Concept of Stasis, standing completely transcendent over even the IS/IS-NOT interplay of Anui-El and Sithis, with the former being merely a small aspect of Anu, formed so that it might acquire self-awareness. Is the mirror-opposite of Padomay, the primordial Concept of Change, with both fundamental ideas being what define the entire Dream of the Godhead at its most primal level.)

Hypnos:

An inaccessible level of infinity, using Cantorian math, would be vastly above an infinite number of levels of infinity, or even infinite more levels stacked on that - layers of infinite levels. The First Gate and the contents within were so far beyond Hypnos' comprehension that it shattered his (a being who transcends infinite levels of 1-A) sanity to an irreparable level.

So essentially, each Gate is so vastly *beyond* infinite 1-A that it's frankly boggling, and there's an infinite number of Gates. But Hypnos reaches an infinite level of 1-A before he reaches the first Gate.

As seen in "Hypnos":

There was a night when winds from unknown spaces whirled us irresistibly into limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity. Perceptions of the most maddeningly untransmissible sort thronged upon us; perceptions of infinity which at the time convulsed us with joy, yet which are now partly lost to my memory and partly incapable of presentation to others. Viscous obstacles were clawed through in rapid succession, and at length I felt that we had been borne to realms of greater remoteness than any we had previously known. My friend was vastly in advance as we plunged into this awesome ocean of virgin aether, and I could see the sinister exultation on his floating, luminous, too youthful memory-face. Suddenly that face became dim and quickly disappeared, and in a brief space I found myself projected against an obstacle which I could not penetrate. It was like the others, yet incalculably denser; a sticky, clammy mass, if such terms can be applied to analogous qualities in a non-material sphere.

Limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity = infinite levels of 1-A beyond all human comprehension that are beyond all concepts.

Nya

Outerverse level(Just like all the other Outer Gods, he exists beyond the "archetypal infinity" of dimensional space and other such confines. Even the numerous avatars he can effortlessly create are able to vastly transcend the concept of dimensional space should he so desire, and Nyarlathotep's true form is an untold amount greater. Should transcend his avatars as much as his avatars transcend basic undimensioned creatures like the stronger Great Old Ones.)

Inaccessible = Beyond everything no matter what you do (Immeasurably immeasurable)

Like inaccessible cardinals.

Hajun = inaccessible but not infinite levels of Taikyoku

First Gate = inaccessible to Infinite levels of Outerversal space

Even when Hypnos' friend was able to travel through "limitless" vacua of proceeding Outerversal space, he wasn't able to pass through the final barrier. Hypnos was able to, due to a full mastery of literally everything that could knowingly exist, although when he came back, his mind was beyond shattered, permanently.

But:

Second Gate = even more inaccessible compared to the First Gate than the First is to Outerversal space

Ultimate Gods = Beyond infinitely more powerful than that.

Nyar is comparable to the very latter.

Anu is closer to Nya, to be honest

Kaltias said:
Why are you scaling a TES character from a Mythos character?
This match don't matter anyway. I just wanted to highlighted the difference between infinite vs immeasurable growing Tier 1-A and why the match would be a stomp.

Based on what? Nya is on that level due to the quotes you posted, if Anui-El is also on that level you need quotes from TES to explain it.

Otherwise it's like saying that Oblivion and Sithis are on the same level because both are outerversal embodiments of nothingness

Kaltias said:
Based on what? Nya is on that level due to the quotes you posted, if Anui-El is also on that level you need quotes from TES to explain it.
Otherwise it's like saying that Oblivion and Sithis are on the same level because both are outerversal embodiments of nothingness
It is not really like Sithis and Oblivion, I just used what was on the Anu's profile for the comparison; it is more of power comparison not something based on conceptual embodiment, Kaltias.

Opinion is subjective after so whose to win is up people. What look to be fact is Hajun is not infinitively above above baseline as haikyrou is not Immeasurable and growing not infinite. Anu's first form, is boundless to Tier 1-A like Aka. His second form transcends this past level since it is a small aspect of it.

So, in conclusion, this match looks like a stomp to me and I will not comment here anymore.

Nothing in Anui-El's description says anything about infinite degrees of transcendence though, being boundless compared to someone isn't remotely enough for that.

But if you don't want to debate it, sure I guess

Hajun's case is pretty much.. eh.. weird.

It's not that his Taikyoku is "omg it's so big" that it is immeasurable, It's rather the nature of his power works.

The core reason why he can't be quantified is because the description of his power will tell you that it's raw power that will always be stronger than his opponent,and not all those "insert set of infinities" transcendences, people make it out to be, even in that very discussion, Hajun didn't really "get stomped" by Nyar, there was like, two people who were even arguing in the first place, and people just FRA'd one side without giving any context behind whatsoever, then said discussion was closed before the other side could even reply back. Heck, even the very next fight featuring Bernkastel, who did stalemate Nyar, and Tenma Yato, who was stomped by Hajun, was considered inconclusive.

ALRF even proposed the idea that the "infinite layers" didn't even matter in the first place.

It's just power, raw power. But raw power that will always exceed you and roadroller your face, that's exactly why he's what he is, think of Schreiber's Niflheimr Fenriswolf, but instead of speed it's POWAH! UNLIMITED POWAH!

Hell what is baseline 1-A in the very first place? the "baseline 1-A" we kept talking about originated from people trying to fit the assumed system of Shinza/Umineko/CM into other verses.

This fight is utterly pointless due to the fact that no matter how much you want to discuss it both sides are unquantifiable.

BleedingPeach said:
Besides what Jack said, why do we think that Hajun can simply Manji Mandara everything and he wins? I know he is powerful enough to interact with non-existent beings (maybe) but if he is the "strongest" 1-A in the wikia... why does he can't defeat Shub-Niggurath or any of the Lovecraft monsters? Or why did a Beyond Dimensional Type 1 (Habaki I mean) could defeat him just by slashing the crap out of him with a Law that wasn't even at the level of someone like Hajun? Also, does the Hadou/Gudou Laws include Chaos in their Laws?
Oh boy, there's a long long story why Hajun lost, to put it simply: Shoko "Plot-Armor" Mandala.

The Habaki you're talking about is essentially the sensory of Hajun's source of unlimited powah!, the Tumor itself.

With that being said Habaki could simply siphon power to the point that it was enough to cut Hajun down with Totally-Not-Excalibur Law after the Eastern Expedi-gang extracted the Tumor outta him, making Hajun just as vulnerable as your average Hadou God (which also gave him a small wound that caused him some intense pain?).

Also, just asking, what is this "Chaos" you're talking about?

Besides, the reason why CM can't be beaten is because people keep slapping CM's transcendece hierarchy into everything they see, and they go "oh my gosh" then deem the other side somehow "weaker". Truth be told, there isn't really a conceivable outcome to these fights since being "Outerversal" almost makes one beyond everything in-verse so much that a cross-verse fight is sometimes silly and facepalm inducing.

And since all people do is pretty much assuming the level of transcendences, verses like Marvel and DC rarely won because their verses do not have a clear hierarchy like Shinza/Umineko/CM.

I normally don't go around telling people "inconclusive ex-di" but this one match is just eh.

In simple terms if you would have to "rate" Anui-El he would be infinitely superior to Aka, who is infinitely superior to infinite number of Et'Ada.

Now. As the process of Subcreation started, Anu gave birth to his own Soul, Anui-El, the Soul and Embodiment of All Things. And as a necessary consequence, so did Padomay gave birth to his own Soul, SITHIS, the void beyond what would be the Aurbis

Thus the Interplay between Stasis and Change, the IS of Anui-El and IS NOT of SITHIS, created the Aurbis:

Aetherius is an endless realm of Pure Magicka beyond Space and Time which encompasses both Oblivion and Mundus. Being an even higher infinity than both realms, and the source of all Magic

The "Multiverse" that contains Mundus, Oblivion and Aetherius is called the Aurbis, "Arena" in Ehlnofex. However, these three realms are not the only ones contained within the Aurbis, in fact, it is heavily implied there are endless realms that stretch far beyond Aetherius:

This lines up well with the fact that the Aurbis has been shown to contain Infinities encompassed by bigger Infinities, Wheels within Wheels, Circles within Circles, Spheres within Spheres, with this process endlessly repeating itself.

Case in point? The Wheel of the Aurbis is itself contained by an infinity of other Wheels, stretching like a telescope to the eye of Anui-El, the Soul of Stasis, of Anu.

However, the Aurbis was an empty and destabilized Universe. The Et'ada, the Original Spirits, were Infinite and Eternal, and with no distinction or separation between each other. So Anui-El spun his own Soul, too, and with that came the Dragon God Aka, who would mutilate himself, and bleed through the Aurbis as as the Concept of Time:

So Anui-El created an infinite hierarchy of Dimensionless space. That definitely puts it infinitely above baseline 1-A

No offense, but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

The very idea you're proposing is literally debunked by the one who made the blog himself.

Q: Wait, so I (surprisingly) have just one question regarding this: is Aetherius merely another realm of infinite dimensions that is simply greater than Oblivion, or is it actually a realm beyond dimensions? I feel like I already know the answer, but I'd like some confirmation.

A:The former, Aetherius is a greater Infinity than Oblivion and encompasses it but the realm itself isn't beyond dimensions, as the Aurbis as a whole is explicitly bound by the concepts of Time and Space, which pervade through it and allowed it to stabilize from the Chaos in the first place.

In their Original State, the Et'Ada were Boundless, Eternal and Infinite Spirits who existed wholly independently of duality, predating the concepts of Time and Space, and living in pure harmony, having practically no personalities or boundaries that separated themselves from anything else, inhabiting the Aurbis in its original Zero-State of pure Infinite possibility, where everything that can and cannot happen is always happening all at once, forever, regardless of contradictions

Lorkhan's heart created linear time across the Aurbis atleast that's what I understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back