• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anui-El vs M─üra

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA created the concept of time. And time only exists in Mundus, Aetherius and Oblivion are untouched by it.

If what I see is right, TES god tiers are simply higher than Masada.

So yeah, I can see Anu stomping.

Ogbunabali said:
AKA created the concept of time. And time only exists in Mundus, Aetherius and Oblivion are untouched by it.
Actually, he bleeded himself to allow Time flowing across the entirety of Aurbis. However, there are limitless of deities do not like his idea and reject "Time". Technically, Time does flow in Aetherius and Oblivion but it can only flow under the authority of godlike beings in those realms.

After reading what people said as a response to this I can say that I am grateful to all you. You see this is what we needed: a DEBATE of an encounter between two characters. This is not about stomps but about talk with other people. Here we can share the reasons of why Hajun can defeat Anu and the reasons of why Anu can defeat Hajun.

I really liked the mathematician answer, Elizhaa, because it made me think a lot of things in a different way. Also the way you explained the things in such a coherent way using even the aleph-alpha scales.

Please, Ravenous4th, let's keep talking about the logic of why one character defeat the other. Having you here is awesome since you can give me the proper answers to things that I ignore.

If my calculations are right, TES god tiers are above Masada and those below it like Marvel and DC, but possibly still below Azathoth, The Law of Identity and The Creator, otherwise at least comparable to the outerversal top tiers (arguably not the high-end ones) of such verses.

How? The tric is to not use NLF, is powers are at a constant increase and all, but that doesn´t mean he´s constantly increasing himself in an outerversal trascendence layer sort of degree or so.

Anyways, if this thread is still accurate, Anu likely would be above Hajun but below the furry.

Bobsican said:
If my calculations are right, TES god tiers are above Masada and those below it like Marvel and DC, but possibly still below Azathoth, The Law of Identity and The Creator, otherwise at least comparable to the outerversal top tiers (arguably not the high-end ones) of such verses.
Bob no offense or anything but using the word "my calculations" for justify your comparison is just sound kinda funny tbh.

And I wonder when was all these threads really accurate, "at a constant increase and all" you serious? I literally posted 3 entire comments as to why it's something that's completely immeasurable.

You can't put him under that sort of things when it's stated to be "better than you" type of power.

Also, this thread.

I think Matthew and Ultima have highlighted the fact that these beings ( Anu, Padomay ) are some sort of abstract force that are unquantifiably high in 1-A many times, people still make these bait threads anyways.

Being non-sentient and a type 1 abstract doesen't stop you from being hurt, especially by someone with powerful enough conceptual manipulation

why do you guys keep making matches with anu or padomay they literally can't do anything besides exist

People keep saying that Hajun can defeat Anui-El in any 1-A state. I don't belive it since those who say that don't provide proofs and the ones they provide are meaningless. On the other hand, I like the know if Hajun is sooooooooooooo above the 1-A in general sense when you put him against someone like Anu. I choose Anui-El because the other two had 1) it's intellect was inaplicable and 2) THE GODHEAD does not fight. If Anui-El is the disembodiment of EVERYTHING, could that mean that it's the inconclusive?

Tony di bugalu said:
Uhh, khè?

Nobody said that he can Manji Mandala everything nor that he is the strongest 1-A (The Mythos stomps the wikia), and what does Habaki and his plot armor has to do with this?

You're starting to sound like Cal, I don't really know if that's bad :v
Tony, you said this in this fight. Besides... Anu a "him"? Couldn't be none or all of the genders?

Basically you said that his Manji Mandara couldn't be the victory cause and now you say so. Which one is your opinion?

Besides, Hajun is just an angry emo boy who wants to be alone and he hates everything. If he depends on a gender then he isn't so trascendental

Are you reading well what I said?

This is what I said: Nobody said that he can Manji Mandala everything nor that he is the strongest 1-A (The Mythos stomps the wikia)

With that I was talking about the big guys that you mentioned (Mythos, Umineko, Tier 0) I never said that Anu could not get Manji Mandala'd.

>Besides, Hajun is just an angry emo boy who wants to be alone and he hates everything. If he depends on a gender then he isn't so trascendental

I know you don't like Masadaverse because 'reasons' but this is completely irrelevant to the match.

There's nothing such as "strongest tier 1-A/0" as debating high-end 1-As and tier 0s is completely pointless.

The reason why I picked Hajun is because he might be, depending on what's going on right now, ridiculously above 1-A to the point that some tier 0s might pale in comparison as Shinza Bansho's cosmology might be more than what we know currently.

Besides, Anui-El's level of transcendence is very unlikely to be something close to even infinite levels of transcendence.

But whatever, I already highlighted that this fight is all about speculation.

First of all, I didn't say that I dislike the Masada's works. He made very coherent fiction (I may DISLIKE Reinhard because he's a nazi, but that doesn't mean that he's bad written), the power level he made is very well displayed and since it's VN I can say that he made his narrative work very well. The only problem are the ones that keep saying "LoL! WhaY JAHun isNNN't Tier -0?" and the only argument they say is his Manj Mandala, AP, Taikyoku, yada yada yada... Read other things. Just because I like The Star Maker doesn't mean that the same is the strongest character in the wikia. But the same could be said to all of us.

Second, I don't think that some other than you, Raven, speculated.

Since none other than Matt knows about the cosmology of TES, I will try to do the same. I read the information blog regarding TES but I will read it again to understand it more.

1-A fights, especially those featuring TES characters, are all about speculation.

The very idea of them doing anything besides existing is already ridiculous as some of them are barely sentient.

Thing is, unlike Masadaverse, TES doesn't care about powerlevels. It just has a very complex metaphysical and philosophical structure that, in vs debates, turns out it's pretty powerful.

Most of the high end stuff is intentionally vague and enigmatic which makes quantifying it in a vs debate really hard. Unlike the Masada 1-As who have clearly defined hierarchical power levels, taikyoku, TES 1-As are a lot harder to put in perspective.

BleedingPeach said:
Basically you said that his Manji Mandara couldn't be the victory cause and now you say so. Which one is your opinion?
Besides, Hajun is just an angry emo boy who wants to be alone and he hates everything. If he depends on a gender then he isn't so trascendental
Isn't it more of a writing choice to give gender to something? Aren't you tired of those formless, identityless, never-to-be-seen 1-A that are just mentioned by name once in their entire story, that can't appear, can't do anything, that aren't even "beings" in the first place? Or are you saying that the likes of Featherine are lower than TES deities because they take an identity/avatar?

If they take an identity, just because, it doesn't mean they are lower in transcendence. It is just a better writing decision.

Actually... no. I'm not tired of those characters and "CHARACTERS" that are just unknown gendered or don't have any of them. Because for us to understand it better the writer can assign said being a gender, but if you reach a level of trascendentalism then genders are just irrelevant or nonexistent. If the latter happens then the writter knows (or not) how to express their point of view of something that's above the idea of power.

"Infinitely and incomprehensibly vast even to the Boundless and Eternal Et'Ada", this is Anui-el profile and in th Et'Ada profile is In their Original State, "the Et'Ada were Boundless, Eternal and Infinite Spirits who existed wholly independently of duality, predating the concepts of Time and Space, and living in pure harmony, having practically no personalities or boundaries", being infinite to 1-A characters would put in what state in 1-A? and it being a direct manifestation of anu and godhead, would not make him impossible to kill?

Zhepar said:
"Infinitely and incomprehensibly vast even to the Boundless and Eternal Et'Ada", this is Anui-el profile and in th Et'Ada profile is In their Original State, "the Et'Ada were Boundless, Eternal and Infinite Spirits who existed wholly independently of duality, predating the concepts of Time and Space, and living in pure harmony, having practically no personalities or boundaries", being infinite to 1-A characters would put in what state in 1-A? and it being a direct manifestation of anu and godhead, would not make him impossible to kill?
I may agree with you Zhep, but I said to Tony the whole thing about genders (about the whole "him" and stuff). That's the only reason of my critique... the whole other things I accept them because is very well argumented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back