• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just Bringing SHINZA back Why 1-B Shinza is not the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why 1-B Makes No Sense for me...

After looking through some official translation:

Basically everything is suggesting that The Singularity is essentially a blank, white canvas in which Hadou Gods can establish anything they desire upon it yet whatever they impose onto it, it's still smaller than the full scope of The Throne, aka the deepest layer of The Singularity

We've already see this extends to dimensions as it's already accepted that the universe is 10th dimensional ( 12th dimensional in my opinion since it’s make no sense that the first level of sephiroth is 1-D and since Humans starts at 3-D) and thus it's logical to assume that the analogies used to describe The Singularity such as "canvas" or "picture" are meant to imply that one could add as many dimensions as they want to it and it'll still be inaccessible to the full scope of The Throne

In layman's term, The Singularity is essentially a "background" that is capable of housing essentially as many dimensions as one could envision but those dimensions aren't the totality of The Singularity as opposed to just another "layer" of it whilst The Throne is beyond all aspects of the The Singularity

In-Series Support That 1-B Isn't The Limit

Even if you don't want to buy that premise, I'd argue the series itself does support the idea.

With this all in mind, It's easier to argue that the intent for The Throne narratively is that it's essentially beyond any and all extensions from The Singularity one could impose on The Throne, including any amount of dimensions one superimposed on reality.

Even if we didn't accept that, the fact still remains that The Singularity encompasses the universe and is completely transcendent of it and that's just the baseline level as there's basically an infinite amount of layers correlating to how deep one "drills" into The Singularity.

The Reason why the Shinza is 1-B because we’re using magsarion’s heaven as a scale and not Mercurius since he has the largest territory and the fact that they don’t use the word “singularity” yet in paradise lost( correct me if I’m forgetting something)

Conclusion: I think Hadou/Gudou Gods are 1-A Baseline on the basis that The Singularity could potentially house any amount of dimensions a Hadou God superimposes on reality and it'll still be inaccessible to The Throne.

what do guys think? ( honestly I don’t think this will be accept. And since I’m dumping from what I know I don’t think I can came up for the time being and if there anything wrong with this explanation just dump in the comments, I’ll be back for a few days I think since I’m dealing with medical stuff…)

how the fk is making a shinza scaling crt gonna bring the verse back
wth
its like making a 1-A 50 shades of grey crt when the verse doesn't exist in the wiki

Why 1-B Makes No Sense for me...

After looking through some official translation:

Basically everything is suggesting that The Singularity is essentially a blank, white canvas in which Hadou Gods can establish anything they desire upon it yet whatever they impose onto it, it's still smaller than the full scope of The Throne, aka the deepest layer of The Singularity

We've already see this extends to dimensions as it's already accepted that the universe is 10th dimensional ( 12th dimensional in my opinion since it’s make no sense that the first level of sephiroth is 1-D and since Humans starts at 3-D) and thus it's logical to assume that the analogies used to describe The Singularity such as "canvas" or "picture" are meant to imply that one could add as many dimensions as they want to it and it'll still be inaccessible to the full scope of The Throne

In layman's term, The Singularity is essentially a "background" that is capable of housing essentially as many dimensions as one could envision but those dimensions aren't the totality of The Singularity as opposed to just another "layer" of it whilst The Throne is beyond all aspects of the The Singularity

In-Series Support That 1-B Isn't The Limit

Even if you don't want to buy that premise, I'd argue the series itself does support the idea.

With this all in mind, It's easier to argue that the intent for The Throne narratively is that it's essentially beyond any and all extensions from The Singularity one could impose on The Throne, including any amount of dimensions one superimposed on reality.

Even if we didn't accept that, the fact still remains that The Singularity encompasses the universe and is completely transcendent of it and that's just the baseline level as there's basically an infinite amount of layers correlating to how deep one "drills" into The Singularity.

The Reason why the Shinza is 1-B because we’re using magsarion’s heaven as a scale and not Mercurius since he has the largest territory and the fact that they don’t use the word “singularity” yet in paradise lost( correct me if I’m forgetting something)

Conclusion: I think Hadou/Gudou Gods are 1-A Baseline on the basis that The Singularity could potentially house any amount of dimensions a Hadou God superimposes on reality and it'll still be inaccessible to The Throne.

what do guys think? ( honestly I don’t think this will be accept. And since I’m dumping from what I know I don’t think I can came up for the time being and if there anything wrong with this explanation just dump in the comments, I’ll be back for a few days I think since I’m dealing with medical stuff…)

Yea no LOL this is just copy and pasted from another wiki.
Bruhmoment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back