• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor possible Transformation ability. BUMP.

In the comics during the Darkseid Wars, Anti-Monitor undergoes a transformation and turns into Mobius and he does this by turning into a cocoon by using the Anti-Life Equation. Since he does this in the comics and during a canonical time within the DC Multiverse, shouldn't he have the Transformation ability?

Unless he transforms back and forth between different forms, probably not.

Well I do think it is possible to revert back into his previous state. But in not, then probably add an extension onto Anti-Monitor's profile to include Mobius or make a Mobius profile but for the sake of not having to create a new profile, I think an extension including powers that Mobius might have onto Anti-Monitor's profile would be better. I just figured that it is an ability shown in the comics that he uses to take down Darkseid, which I was surprised wasn't added on considering it is a canon ability possessed by Anti-Monitor.

It is still the same character. Two profiles would be redundant.

Which is why I also said make an extension on Anti-Monitor's profile to include Mobius and the powers Mobius would have. I just think missing an ability that is clearly shown Anti-Monitor to have, allowing him to become a stronger version of himself by becoming Mobius.

Transformation implies something like a werewolf form that you transform back and forth from. Sorry, but I do not think that applies here. I do not have the time to continue to argue about it though.

Well then I will wait for someone who will truthfully answer my question and ask for what they think. Even if the transformation ability cannot be implied, there still at least needs to be a Mobius tab on Anti-Monitor's profile since they are the same person.

I just think I would get a straight forward answer from someone more knowledgeable and has more knowledge about this to answer my question. Plus why only include Anti-Monitor and abilities for him and his second armor form and not Mobius? What logic is that? I'll tell you. It's stupid logic that's what. Since Mobius is a form for Anti-Monitor, it should be included and shown instead of simply mentioned. If you truly provide "accurate information" on all characters in VS Wiki, might I recommend fully looking up the character and listing everything about the character instead of halfassing it.

Plus I said (which i think you failed to read even after I updtated it) is that even if the tra transformation ability cannot be givin, make a new tab on Anti-Monitor's profile It'll be much easier and save less time then making a completely new profile.

Well, I will have to unsubscribe to this thread then.

I'm positive that the transformation from the Anti Monitor to Mobius was just him getting rid of the Anti Life Equation inside his body as that was the cause of his transformation from Mobius to Anti Montior.

So he does hypothetically have transformation when expelling the ALE and using it, but I wouldn't call it combat applicable

Even so, it would probably grant him a boost in power while getting rid of the ALE. Although (as I have said previously) if it cannot be given, why not just make a Mobius tab on Anti-Monitor's profile so for those wanting to rp Mobius, all they have to do is type up Mobius and it will bring you to Anti-Monitor's page, but be selected as Mobius. Plus, it was shown using it during combat in the Darkseid wars when he was fighting Darkseid himself.

Possibly. But you would think that Mobius would be superior to his former self and have a lot more abilities than his former self as well so yes while a new tab might not be necessary, it would be nice to see Mobius shown than just his name and if not, at least fix his SE to include the Mobius Chair to show that he still has something even without being being Mobius himself and with the Mobius Chair, his intelligence should increase for as the Mobius Chair has Omniscience, and can give Anti-Monitor more abilities when he is in the chair. Those abilities being: Interstellar/Teleportation Travel: The Mobius Chair's main capability is to travel and teleport through space, time and other dimensions in a matter of mere seconds. It can also fly. Life Support: The Mobius Chair enables its user to survive the rigors of space and others environments. Omniscience: Contains all knowledge of the New Gods, maps and history of all locations visited by Metron. Danger and Life Sense Holograms: Creates holograms to distract his enemies or display information.[2] Force Fields: It has a powerful force field to protect itself from any attacks and can also be used to contain enemies. Even metahumans with the power to phase cannot cross this field.[2] Tractor-Beam: It has a powerful tractor-beam that can pull a planet.

Mainly due to high intelligence and plus with or without the ALE, he can still be a powerhouse. Plus, it wouldn't be too hard for Mobius to regain all the abilities he lost from losing the ALE. Plus with the Mobius Chair (which due to high intelligence he could easily make a new one) he could simply make projections to distract his enemies and to protect himself. But yes, I can see your point that loosing the ALE can cause a loss in some good abilities, but with a loss theres there's also a gain.

Back