• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Vs Anos

Looked at the profile and few things
First and formost what's the counter against passive fear manipulation by feeling Anos magical power?
If conceptual manipulation resistance is Low 1-C(which I assume to be the case because of ALE) then he has various ways to incap, like transmutation or sealing or bfr(which, now that universes are 2-A, not even people with 2-A range can come back from).
Does this guy have any form of regeneration? He does have type 4 but is it combat aplicable? Don't know his scaling chain but i'd assume it's probably not enough to match Anos so any physical attack from Anos would kill him immedietely duo to AP difference.
Also is the profile outdated? Transduality needs type next to it. ALE conceptual manioulation also needs type next to it. And pretty sure "their touch burns" isfure manipulation and not pain inducment.

Btw, OP, you need to realise Anti Monitor has the ALE ONLY in his New 52 form. Which is only low 2c via Hax.

File is listed like shit so ye. But no, his 2A versions don't have ALE.

Btw, OP, you need to realise Anti Monitor has the ALE ONLY in his New 52 form. Which is only low 2c via Hax.

File is listed like shit so ye. But no, his 2A versions don't have ALE.
I thought he did as it was listed as optional equipment and had it listed in his power’s and abilities

change to Darkseid with the ALE?

basically it would sever the connection of Anos and his powers, the new gods got their powers from the source iirc
But if it can’t interact it can’t do that tho no? A lot of his powers come from his source which is what is being argued about weather ALE can interact with, can’t stop what you can’t stop.

But if it can’t interact it can’t do that tho no? A lot of his powers come from his source which is what is being argued about weather ALE can interact with, can’t stop what you can’t stop.
The question is, did the ALE affect the source(DC) or was it because the ALE is the source(DC), which is somewhat confusing, if it is the former, and we assume that the source is the same in nature as the Overvoid, then it could affect the source of Anos

The question is, did the ALE affect the source(DC) or was it because the ALE is the source(DC), which is somewhat confusing, if it is the former, and we assume that the source is the same in nature as the Overvoid, then it could affect the source of Anos
We MG fans have tried to assume stuff and it always gets rejected so idk if that’s possible lol. Anyways if it affects anos it’s a stomp and if it doesn’t it’s a stomp so either way kinda a pointless thread. There is a thread about top strongest per tier and I believe Anos is 4, AM isn’t on there so I’d imagine Anos wins. We can wait for tier 1 anos which is being worked on but I’m pretty sure anos just wins if that goes through. Im not very informed about comics though so idk who a good match would be. I’d probably request staff to close this, it was nice talking to such a respectful person in a vs thread, have a good one I gtg.

I want, Anos is in that place because the ALE is not passive and AM does not resort to that in character directly, only Darksaid does it and from time to time Scott

Back