• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Minor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Comparable to Earth-1 Supergirl"

This is wrong because Supergirl strike the Anti-Monitor when he was off-guard. This should be removed and replaced with this:

"Darkseid would not escape him after he's done with the infinite universes and could destroy Apokolips"

Also: "Is a direct fragment of the Overvoid, created by tearing a piece of it from the whole"

This shouldn't be used to justify his tiering as it means nothing at all and should be removed and replaced by this:

"Portrayed as bigger than Creation and exists in the Sixth Dimension, the final realm and highest plane of existence. The Brothers Three wrote all the rules of the Multiverse.

^

Last edited:
Also the following abilities: Abstract Existence (Type 1), Incorporeality, Intangibility, should be removed from the Anti-Monitor's profile.

Makes sense, how about shit about the dimensional superstructure?

He isn't an abstract.
The Dimensional Superstructure is Law Manipulated and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation since the Brothers wrote all the rules of the Multiverse and since they transcends time, they should have Acausality.

This should be in all 3 brothers profiles.
Yes.

I thought his true form was intangible since it was made from energy?

Abstract, I can understand, but thought he would fall under elementally intangible or something like that

True I did remember it stated somewere his made of anti matter or energy or something like that.

Hm. Thinking back, it might have been anti matter only, and not anti matter energy. But I will look into that tomorrow.

I can see like type 1 acausality but other than that I don't know what transcending time would give in terms of acausality or just in general

@Elizio33

Even after the initial hit, don't Supergirl and Anti-Monitor fight to her death and destroying all his armor?
Well, it was stated somewhere that if the Anti-Monitor's armor is damaged, his energies may leak out. Also, when the Anti-Monitor got serious during the fight, he killed Supergirl with one antimatter blast.

She actually destroyed his armour but he later one shotted her to oblivion.
But I agree with Elizio the justification doesn't still make sense as he isn't comparable to her but far above her.

Well, it was stated somewhere that if the Anti-Monitor's armor is damaged, his energies may leak out. Also, when the Anti-Monitor got serious during the fight, he killed Supergirl with one antimatter blast.
So we're not scaling his durability from his armor?

So we're not scaling his durability from his armor?
We can still scale his durability from his armor but damaging his armor is a major weakness for him. And the Anti-Monitor one shotted Supergirl after she destroyed most of his armor.

So what are the conclusions here so far?

So what are the conclusions here so far?
"Comparable to Earth-1 Supergirl"

This is wrong because Supergirl strike the Anti-Monitor when he was off-guard. This should be removed and replaced with this:

"Darkseid would not escape him after he's done with the infinite universes and could destroy Apokolips"

Also: "Is a direct fragment of the Overvoid, created by tearing a piece of it from the whole"

This shouldn't be used to justify his tiering as it means nothing at all and should be removed and replaced by this:

"Portrayed as bigger than Creation and exists in the Sixth Dimension, the final realm and highest plane of existence. The Brothers Three wrote all the rules of the Multiverse.
^

So should I unlock any more pages than the Anti-Monitor for you to edit?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Similar, but Perpetua's profile claims she "Held all of existence in her hands" when there's no evidence she did that rather than just using clairvoyance over it.
There is evidences.
vhxIgMejHMTgV2ckgIspr75cI8h1VEx5WGBB47dQvdiOfrtlJ8p1BmJRP02g5fwGSQZZ5CeQD3NUJ3Cr0trLHFyM9jVNVSSiLoYChpNdUroh7ig4BS6B4rNfMnqsS2VeGa57qs2_Hg=s1600

She held the superstructure of the Multiverse she created - positive matter, antimatter and dark matter. The World Forger filled it with universes and life. I think we should consider that she only held the Multiversal superstructure of the Orrery (the material Multiverse), not the entirety of Multiverse since she didn't held the Sixth Dimension which stands at the top of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back