• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Minor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is evidences.
vhxIgMejHMTgV2ckgIspr75cI8h1VEx5WGBB47dQvdiOfrtlJ8p1BmJRP02g5fwGSQZZ5CeQD3NUJ3Cr0trLHFyM9jVNVSSiLoYChpNdUroh7ig4BS6B4rNfMnqsS2VeGa57qs2_Hg=s1600

She held the superstructure of the Multiverse she created - positive matter, antimatter and dark matter. The World Forger filled it with universes and life. I think we should consider that she only held the Multiversal superstructure of the Orrery (the material Multiverse), not the entirety of Multiverse since she didn't held the Sixth Dimension which stands at the top of it.
The thing doesn't even look like the multiverse, just things in it like some planets or some universes, it is far more logical that she was seeing part of the multiverse she created from away and messing with it while seeing that via clairvoyance.

The thing doesn't even look like the multiverse, just things in it like some planets or some universes, it is far more logical that she was seeing part of the multiverse she created from away and messing with it while seeing that via clairvoyance.
This thing is the Multiverse or at least the superstructure of the material reality. Perpetua said that the thing she held in her hands is a Multiverse.

Mar Novu: "What do you hold in your hands mother?"

Perpetua: "It is a Multiverse. Come see, my childrens... It is precious and new"

See? There's no clairvoyance. It's her holding the spherical structure of her Multiverse.

If I use clairvoyance to create a small-scale structure of my house and someone else asks what it is I can say it's my house. Saying it is literally the multiverse ignores how it doesn't look like it.

It was the Multiverse she was holding in her hands, she didn't used clairvoyance or anything else. Anyway, this isn't the thread for that.

1. I mean, the universes on dc tend to be portrayed as earths many times, since they called "Earth-x or z"

2. Considering we are putting justifications on her profile, yes, this is the thread for it, you can't put a justification that might be wrong.

1. I mean, the universes on dc tend to be portrayed as earths many times, since they called "Earth-x or z"

2. Considering we are putting justifications on her profile, yes, this is the thread for it, you can't put a justification that might be wrong.
The justification on Perpetua's profile is right. This is my opinion. But she nearly finished to shape the Multiverse the moment when she held it in her hands. It was the World Forger who filled her Multiverse with universes. But if you think that it's better to remove it, then so be it.

Bro due to their size in the 6th dimension, that should easily be how the multiverse should be from their perspective and she lifted her creation in her palm all minus limbo upwards as it's stated they aren't part of the DCU.
If I use clairvoyance to create a small-scale structure of my house and someone else asks what it is I can say it's my house. Saying it is literally the multiverse ignores how it doesn't look like it.
This is why I hate debating in this platform, people just being their own theories to suit their debates.
The justification on Perpetua's profile is right. This is my opinion. But she nearly finished to shape the Multiverse the moment when she held it in her hands. It was the World Forger who filled her Multiverse with universes. But if you think that it's better to remove it, then so be it.
This is a ******* downplay, even the sight of such a debate pisses me off tbh.

Bro due to their size in the 6th dimension, that should easily be how the multiverse should be from their perspective and she lifted her creation in her palm all minus limbo upwards as it's stated they aren't part of the DCU.

This is why I hate debating in this platform, people just being their own theories to suit their debates.

This is a ******* downplay, even the sight of such a debate pisses me off tbh.
I agree with your point on how big Perpetua and the Brothers three appear in the Sixth Dimension in comparison to the Material Multiverse.

It's not downplay, Perpetua created one big superstructure - positive matter, dark matter and antimatter realities, but it was filled by the World Forger with universes as it was his duty to do so. Perpetua did Indeed held the superstructure of the Material Multiverse in her hands.

Yeah I know but this is the first time in my life I'm seeing someone bringing up clairvoyance to downplay the feat or prolly it's not a feat based on their size in the 6th dimension but anyways no shit about clairvoyance was shown to happen in anyway except people wanna misinterpret scans to suit them like they always do on this platform.

But I do know the existence she Carried contains the sphere of gods in her multiverse downwards to orrery as limbo upwards aren't part of the DCU or maybe retconned in JL 2018.
If it's some kind of clairvoyance I'm sure we would all know,lmao.

Last edited:
Yeah I know but this is the first time in my life I'm seeing someone bringing up clairvoyance to downplay the feat or prolly it's not a feat based on their size in the 6th dimension but anyways no shit about clairvoyance was shown to happen in anyway except people wanna misinterpret scans to suit them like they always do on this platform.
Indeed, it was clearly shown that Perpetua held the Multiverse, not some clairvoyance or hologram or anything in the sort. Also, the Sixth Dimension is part of the Multiverse as it's final realm and highest plane of existence, meaning that she only held the physical Multiverse.

Perpetua created it outside the source wall and everything on the map is her creation except things like limbo,monitor sphere,Nil and source wall and someone did clarify to me in comics vine it's possible she created the sphere of gods but the realms in it are not made by her.

Plus If I remember well in infinite frontier its stated they are more multiverses like the current one or possible multiverses like the current one and everything on the map. But I can wait and get more info.

Well
Indeed, it was clearly shown that Perpetua held the Multiverse, not some clairvoyance or hologram or anything in the sort. Also, the Sixth Dimension is part of the Multiverse as it's final realm and highest plane of existence, meaning that she only held the physical Multiverse.
Well, the sixth dimension is usually implied to being above even the source wall, or at least is only reachable by opening a hole through it

Perpetua created it outside the source wall and everything on the map is her creation except things like limbo,monitor sphere,Nil and source wall and someone did clarify to me in comics vine it's possible she created the sphere of gods but the realms in it are not made by her.

Plus If I remember well in infinite frontier its stated they are more multiverses like the current one or possible multiverses like the current one and everything on the map. But I can wait and get more info.
Interesting… so she made the overall frame, but didn’t finish the details. She didn’t make the rest of the hierarchy?

Well

Well, the sixth dimension is usually implied to being above even the source wall, or at least is only reachable by opening a hole through it
Despite mr mxyzptlk said the 6th dimension can now be entered cause the source wall was destroyed. It still took almost all his power to open a portal their as imagination began to run wild and his power and dimensionality revolves around imagination.

Interesting… so she made the overall frame, but didn’t finish the details. She didn’t make the rest of the hierarchy?
I thought you said you're knowledgeable on DC? If you study dc well you will know limbo,monitor sphere,nil and source wall aren't made by her but the sphere of gods might be made of her since world forger multiverse had a sphere of gods and apokalips. But I believe the realms in sphere of gods aren't made by her but Elizio is probably right.

The rest of the Hierarchy are by-products of her doings since she created the DC Multiverse with the Seven Forces of the Universe which includes the Speed Force, Emotional Spectrum, God Sphere / Magic, Life Force, Collective Unconscious etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back