• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another BIG CRT for Fairy Tail

On a second thought, I think Torch makes sense. She melted the snow which could be a heat enchantment, but the enviroment was covered by flowers like it was spring, which shouldn't be possible with heat alone.

If everyone is okay with Mitch's suggestion I'm gonna start updating some profiles (except Gray's until we solve his matter).

Then why she has limited reality warping, shouldn't we just give her reality warping using enhancement?

They should, yes.

I want to talk about Dragonification and END being comparable to FDKM. I don't see any support for that.

END one shotted dimaria, so it should be minimum comparable to his FDKM heat.

As for Dragonification, it definetly should be above FDKM,since he stomped boosted Animus, when normal Animus defeated base Natsu(Not to mention that the powerup is implied to be Top/God Tier, though we don't have enough proof for that sadly)

I pointed above that while that's the case we don't know for sure if he really one-shoted her. Plus Dimaria is now 7-A and we have seen that Jacob was being damaged by the High 7-A heat so he shouldn't scale to High 7-A either. I see no support for END being comparable right now.

Point is that END overwhelmed her to the point that she couldn't do anything and it terrified her to the extent that she still has PTSD.

I'm not saying that Jacob scales, however anyone who can low-diff a spriggan should scale to Natsu's passive FDKM heat, which Jacob managed to withstand for a bit.

Did the CSK calc get accepted? also i apparently have slow memory but where does the High 7A come from?

EDIT: nvm i found it

Again though just saying but the High 7A comes from FDKM Natsu (a weaker ver.)

EDIT: Why is Base Wendy Likely High 7-A? she shouldnt be that if a very casual Base Dimaria hurt her like that. She should be At Least 7-A

Calaca Vs said:
I've updated Natsu, Lisanna, Mard, Elfman, Gildarts, Lucy and the CSK. I gotta go now.
From the Editing Rules:

• When making sweeping or significant changes to an established and/or popular character or verse, please create a content revision thread first, so that it may be evaluated by the staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines.
I mean you are suppose to contact a staffs like Administrators for the CRT evalations since they are in charge of evaluating CRT. You do have have to revert the edits or I will do it.

This is why, I stated the topic should be made into their own thread or the topic should shrink to speed up the evaluation.

The topic has its own thread.

I can't do it right now. Like I said, I'm not at home.

Reverting the edits at this point when they have been accepted after many days is just stretching the work. We reached a conclusion far before than your first expectations, so this is just being redundant.

If you want to revert them go ahead. I just don't get the point when the Knowledgeable Members who should have more weight than staff members if they aren't KM have accepted the changes. This isn't changing justifications, just updating the numbers with the current accepted values.

Just wondering but what happened to iku's storm calc which got 5 gigs iirc & was wondering if anyone has calced natsu dispersing said storm yet ?

Calaca Vs said:
I just don't get the point when the Knowledgeable Members who should have more weight than staff members if they aren't KM have accepted the changes.
It is the other way around. I have encountered many those from the Knowledgeable Members List who does known most of rule regarding like Editing Rules, Discussion Rules... nor important concepts like Statements, Outlier, Feats, even Powers and abilities like Conceptual Manipulation where they have to be explained in the CRT. Besides, any can add their name to the Knowledgeable Members List. Staffs like Administrators are chosen beacuse they know the rules and the wiki concepts.

Not every Staff member is a KM of some specific verse. That's what I meant. Waiting for staff members when the only thing to do is change the tier based on the currently revised feats doesn't say a thing about the justification nor the scaling X character has. It's just the scaling changing in an overall general basis rather than changing X character's tier based on Y evidence.

Plus, the staff members are usually overtaxed with many other topics, letting this kind of revision in the last place since the changes while are big, ain't controvertial in the way a big discussion is needed to finish it. Asking for SM to accept every minor tier change not only overtax the team but slows the revisions. This one was pretty simple, the scaling is basically the same except for some characters we're going to discuss later.

Waiting for staff members - it should be contacting to be exact, nothing mostly happen if no one is contacted anyways. Besides, this revisions is not completly over for a complete evaluation.

Well, technically you are a staff member and a knowledgeable member about the verse. You have posted like 15 times by now and haven't said a thing about the scaling. Right now you're just diverting the attention without giving your thoughts, whether to agree or disagree with the changes.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Iku's storm never went through because of the cloud revisions we had, it'd be a lot lower now.
oh k, but what about Natsu dispersing the storm ? I don't remeber it ever being calced ?

Can someone contact a staff member to evaluate these changes?

6-C characters are going to be High 7-A.

High 7-A characters are going to be At least 7-A.

7-A+ characters are going to be 7-A or 7-B, according to the scaling.

Calaca Vs said:
Considering my changes were reverted I'm going to ask you directly, Elizhaa. Do you think these changes are okay?
I think they are fine, but rules are rules. The CRT should be done then evaluated for all the changes. There is even the option for me to locks pages for pending content revision discussion. I think there is no need so far as I believe we all can follows the rules.

Anyone that's CSK lvl will be 7-A, which is....not many people. CSK did go against Base Mard or Transformed Mard?

Base Mard. That's why the list for the Tartaros Arc characters who scale is very short. If Devil Slayer Magic ignores Durability not even Gray would truly scale, just Base Mard, CSK, EMG and X791 DF Natsu.

Calaca Vs said:
Can someone contact a staff member to evaluate these changes?

6-C characters are going to be High 7-A.

High 7-A characters are going to be At least 7-A.

7-A+ characters are going to be 7-A or 7-B, according to the scaling.
I assume this includes Kagura? Unnoticed she was High 7A

Back