• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another BIG CRT for Fairy Tail

Not... really? I mean, the characters who should scale are the ones who show feats on that level.

The S Class is hardly a decisive category considering BoS the S Class were 7-C and some of them were 7-B.

What Calaca means is that characters who are S Class don't scale just because they are S Class, but technically all S Classes except for Mystogan scale to the Spriggans like Erza, Laxus, Mira, and Gildarts

So yeah, S Classes scale, but not because they're S Classes, because they have scaling feats

Wait but Jellal is stronger then Erza iirc he and Laxus stalemated during Pre Time ang gotten stronger since then.

I don't know if it would be helpful to everyone, but have you considered splitting Natsu's profile up? Maybe into a Post-Timeskip / Pre-Timeskip profiles?

Right now Natsu has loads of keys, probably the most of any FT character.

I didn't want to announce this yet, but I'm working on Natsu's profile and I'll post the suggestion as soon as we solved some things with his tiering in some keys.

That is great to hear, because right now trying to read through his profile is a bit of a pain.

I'm personally against splitting his profile, but I can see the reasoning for it and get why people might prefer it, so if the Majority agree with it, then I'd be fine

Don't rush to it. With my revision I deleted a lot of useless sentences por being redundant or too extensive with no need. I also mixed some keys but I'm having some problems with the X792 so that's why I need more clarification about things like END and Dragonification Natsu's tiers.

Now that you're here your help might be useful, Mitch.

Right now END is Likely High 7-A via being comparable to FDKM for stomping Dimaria but I see no actual reason to believe that. FDKM one-shoted Jacob and END stomped Dimaria with no timeframe, plus his only fight was against Gray who had the Dura Negation advantage. So I think END should be higher than base Natsu rather than comparable to FDKM.

END Stomped Dimaria very casually, it's implied he beat her very quickly the only thing we don't know is if it was one hit or in only a few hits, that's why he has a Likely instead of a straight up tiering, regardless, END should scale to FDKM, not only is the High 7-A feat very casual, but it just a result of Natsu's heat, Jacob is one of the weaker spriggans, Dimaria is really tough, Anyone who low diffs a Spriggan should be comparable to FDKM Natsu's Heat, and Gray did Match Natsu in power, while yes, Gray has durability neg, when they both clash fists and hit Erza's Hands they were equal, basically anyone who stomps a spriggan should scale to FDKM Natsu's Feat

It seems fair, but I will need to reread that part since I don't remember when exactly happened. I read until Sherria defeated her and Dimaria got captured.

On the other side, while it's true that the 1.7Gt comes from Natsu's heat, I don't think it's casual. Makarov threw Natsu to let him go all out to beat Jacob, plus Natsu used a very strong attack. It's a direct feat for him, and it's legit to think he's stronger than his collateral heat, but I don't think it's casual at all.

We don't actually see the fight between Natsu and Dimaria, all it implies is that Dimaria got wrecked hard and called Natsu a monster stronger than a God

It could be a High 7-A feat the same as it could be a 7-A to beat her since we have no timeframe. We don't know for sure what happened.

Dimaria was conscious after Natsu stomped her, plus she was visibly more damaged. True, she's stronger than Jacob with difference, but it's the same considering Jacob also scales to 7-A.

I'm not sure which one is it, but I'll let people decide. If anything I think END should be plain 7-A or High 7-A.

As I already said before, the fact that END no diffed a spriggan(even if there is a possibility it wasn't a one shot) should be enough edidence to scale to the heat, a.k.a sideffects, of Natsu's FDKM

Captain Torch said:
As I already said before, the fact that END no diffed a spriggan(even if there is a possibility it wasn't a one shot) should be enough edidence to scale to the heat, a.k.a sideffects, of Natsu's FDKM
I agree.

I think so.

Should I post the suggestion for Natsu's profile here and start discussing it, or should I create a different CRT for that alone? Because the changes are pretty big, and I don't know if we should discuss it here.

That calc, if accepted, would boost The Spriggans to High 7-A again, which would make things more complicated, however we shouldn't discuss scaling until the calc is evaluated

Might just be me but I think trying to scale someone's height to a single pixel may lead to inaccuracies. Is there no better way of calcing Ikusa's height?

For example, here we see Ikusa's foot in comparison to several people.

And here we see Natsu in comparison to his face.

@Damage

There are other panels, but as I mentioned in the calc, his size is overall inconsistent.

This is the only panel that actually focuses on his size, which is why I think it's the most reliable scaling available.

EDIT:

Another supporting fact for his size is him reaching above the upper layer of clouds, which are 2km high usually

Back