• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean yeah, he definitely has ways to put kak down, it's just probably not gonna happen due to innumerable tendrils and tripwires that Bats cant even see unfortunately.

I'm not arguing this further, because I dont like how this is going. Again I've stated my reasons numerous times and this Batmans profile does not have information that would be important to know about for this fight. Again only the Hellbat armor is listed as anything but 8-C. Meanwhile this profile does not cover other vehicles and weapons he should have in-depth enough. These are weapons that he would clearly have access to but they aren't listed or detailed enough.

You stating your reasons aint exactly a good case when it also ignores the reasoning of others, if he has more then post it, nobody is saying you cant or pulling the ol make a crt card, if he has some cool tech then post it, nobody here is arguing that you cant.

>pulls the ol make a crt card

>right after i said that

Yare yare daze

Chariot190 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Alright, what's stopping Batman from crating a suit or field that reflects/dampens energy, stopping ES?
Can Bats create a suit that can dampen/reflect spiritual/psychic energy in this key? Is that something he's ever done before? Emerald Splash isnt the same as kinetic energy or thermal energy, it's specifically a surge of stand energy.
Also the tendrils can phase, that'd force Kak into spamming tendrils. Of which there's enough of.
No not specifically in this key, and yes it's different, but the concept is simple enough (same idea as kinetic energy, except converted to a spiritual/psychic frequency). Given a day, I don't doubt Batman could, in theory, pull it off

Oh, are you debating against me? Instead of running away now that we got Batman on the ropes you're trying to debate me?

Oh ho. Then by all means, debate me aas thoroughly as you want...

Unit DIO

>No not specifically in this key, and yes it's different, but the concept is simple enough (same idea as kinetic energy, except converted to a spiritual/psychic frequency). Given a day, I don't doubt Batman could, in theory, pull it off

I'm sure he could, but if Bats has never done anything like it, or even dealt with that type of energy in a way like that then I dont think we can say he can make a spiritual/psychic energy neg armor in the way he makes a ke res armor (which im pretty sure he starts of wearing normally), of cpurse im open to scans and feats, ive been saying that for awhile.

Chariot190 said:
>No not specifically in this key, and yes it's different, but the concept is simple enough (same idea as kinetic energy, except converted to a spiritual/psychic frequency). Given a day, I don't doubt Batman could, in theory, pull it off
I'm sure he could, but if Bats has never done anything like it, or even dealt with that type of energy in a way like that then I dont think we can say he can make a spiritual/psychic energy neg armor in the way he makes a ke res armor (which im pretty sure he starts of wearing normally), of cpurse im open to scans and feats, ive been saying that for awhile.
I'll look to see if there's anything PFP Bats has done to warrant believe that he could pull this off

NOTED: While these are Post Crisis Batman feats, they should be comparable in intellect, allowing for an argument that Post FP Batman could do the same

Biology/Chemistry

Engineering

With his background in Biology (the psychic aspect and its link to the mind), and his engineering prowess, would this be enough to satisfy the belief that he could make a suit that dampens energy? I can find other feats if these aren't conclusive enough

In 24 hours? And those feats are based off of existing science Batman had years of studying to do. Well, existing science in his world.

ElixirBlue said:
In 24 hours? And those feats are based off of existing science Batman had years of studying to do.
Yes in 24 hours (1 day of prep). If they are now considered part of his basic intellect, the same could potentially hold true for PFP Batman

You do know manifacturing a whole suit (since he does not employ anyone) based on information he has not faced before (stands) in 24 hours is just flat out impossible, right?

Ted Ed said:
You do know manifacturing a whole suit (since he does not employ anyone) based on information he has not faced before (stands) in 24 hours is just flat out impossible, right?
Build a suit that reflects a specific type of energy isn't actually... like... hard

Oh, if is not hard. Then make one.

It is a fact that Bruce does not employ anyone, making any sort of tech for the day after is just impossible. Specially if each machine he requires to make anything needs cooling.

Ted Ed said:
Oh, if is not hard. Then make one.
It is a fact that Bruce does not employ anyone, making any sort of tech for the day after is just impossible. Specially if each machine he requires to make anything needs cooling.
I don't understand. You know I'm not Batman, right?

Lucius Fox wants your location.

You are hyping his prep time a lot.

He needed months of preparation to make any of the 4-B stuff.

And here you are, wanking him to be able to not only analize something he haas not faced before ever, find a way to counter it, mess up the battlefield, make a suit in 24 hours.

Ted Ed said:
You are hyping his prep time a lot.

He needed months of preparation to make any of the 4-B stuff.

And here you are, wanking him to be able to not only analize something he haas not faced before ever, find a way to counter it, mess up the battlefield, make a suit in 24 hours.
I'm being realistic, he's one of the most brilliant minds in DC, and he has an entire day he can dedicate to countering 1 person

Countering energy projection=/= 4-B stuff even slightly

prior knowledge means he knows all about Kakyoin before the fight begins, its energy projection, the only special thing about it is the type of energy, which he would know about due to prior knowledge, battlefield interaction isn't necessary, he could literally just implement the projectile reflection into his suit, and again, he could just integrate it into a pre-existing suit

Ted Ed said:
Being smart =/= being able to create technology in 24 hours.
If he understands how the energy works, and he has a functioning super lab in the basement of his house, why wouldn't he be able to create the tech?

Because he + Lucius is not enough to manifacture stuff in just a day. Specially when in contrast, needs months of prep to make anything for superman, and Superman is not uncorporeal nor invisible for Batman.

Batman has to physically research something he has never seen before, and make new elements for his suit in 24 hours, also, outside help is not stated to be applicable on the OP, so Lucius is out of the picture or else we should just have to let Jotaro in to keep it fair.

Ted Ed said:
Because he + Lucius is not enough to manifacture stuff in just a day. Specially when in contrast, needs months of prep to make anything for superman, and Superman is not uncorporeal nor invisible for Batman.

Batman has to physically research something he has never seen before, and make new elements for his suit in 24 hours, also, outside help is not stated to be applicable on the OP, so Lucius is out of the picture or else we should just have to let Jotaro in to keep it fair.
That's an Undistributed Middle. Just because prep against Superman took months, doesn't mean it would even take a full day to integrate energy reflection. They are in no way related.

No research is required if he has prior knowledge. My bringing up Lucius was in response to your claim that it's a "fact" that Bruce doesn't have anyone working for him, this process would be easy enough that he himself could do it well within a day

Ted Ed said:
Its because it is a *fact* that Bruce does not have anyone working for him in this scenario.
"This scenario" wasn't specified, so I was confused by the statement. Regardless, help isn't needed

It just makes it more unlikely for Batman to manage it all.

A week? Maybe. But 24 hours for something he has never fought before (uncorporeal danmaku) is just wank.

Ted Ed said:
It just makes it more unlikely for Batman to manage it all.
A week? Maybe. But 24 hours for something he has never fought before (uncorporeal danmaku) is just wank.
Seriously, if he knows that it's energy projectiles, he knows what kind of energy it is, and he has 24 hours, how could he NOT have it easily completed? What would he even need to do that would take so long?

Yeah, continue ignoring my arguments above.

At this point, you just seem somewhat biased against Kakyoin.

Why make this match? Spite?

Ted Ed said:
Yeah, continue ignoring my arguments above.
At this point, you just seem somewhat biased against Kakyoin.

Why make this match? Spite?
Rude comments will not be tolerated. If you can be civil, you will be ignored

Kakyoin's side of the argument is quite clear cut: he's brilliant, has an invisible, intangible punch ghost and an intangible, invisible field of wire that, if tripped, will attack Batman with ES and alert Kakyoin of Batman's position. Batman can't even move without setting off all of this. Batman's win conditions have not yet been clarified (everything up till now has been shot down). I am attempting to suggest a win condition

None of your arguments so far have contested that Batman has clearly displayed an amazing degree of understanding in Biology and Engineering, has highly advanced technology already at his disposal, has prior knowledge on everything Kakyoin can do, and has an entire day with all of his money and technology devoted just to beat Kakyoin, whom he knows all about. "That's impossible" isn't an argument without support or reasons

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Is PF Batman's prep time as good as his Post Crisis counterpart?
As far as I'm aware, it should in theory be better, not to an insane degree, but not exactly negligible either

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
If its comparable, he can easily create a complex robot in 10-60 minutes, let alone a whole day
And let alone 4-B equipments
And, just for clarification's sake, what about a microchip of some kind that can be integrated with a pre-existing suit that allows for Energy reflection?

Back