• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And, just for clarification's sake, what about a microchip of some kind that can be integrated with a pre-existing suit that allows for Energy reflection?

I have never heard Batman welding such convenient technology. I know Archie Megaman has does something like that, changing The energy signature of his Mega buster, but not Batman.

This is why I was pushing so hard for the Joker Venom Gas. I knew about the flaw of giving Batman only 24 hours of prep

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Im not sure how energy reflection would help against intangible attacks tho
ES is classified as energy projectiles on his page. Earlier, it was decided that it should share the properties of a stand, psychic/spiritual energy

SpookyShadow said:
Is Emerald Splash intangible though? It smashed clock.
It is intangible. Think stands, or Bleach characters. They are intangible but can still physically affect physical objects

ElixirBlue said:
And, just for clarification's sake, what about a microchip of some kind that can be integrated with a pre-existing suit that allows for Energy reflection?
I have never heard Batman welding such convenient technology. I know Archie Megaman has does something like that, changing The energy signature of his Mega buster, but not Batman.

This is why I was pushing so hard for the Joker Venom Gas. I knew about the flaw of giving Batman only 24 hours of prep

But, as it in a general sense is just energy, couldn't Batman, in theory, also just create an energy reflector?

BakiHanma18 said:
Supes bot might be a viable win condition. Any arguments?
Is that an option? Or does it count as outside help if Superman was the one who made it?

Armorchompy said:
His prep is limited to 8-C isn't it
Theoretically, Batman with the required prep time, he could match the energies signature without raising in tier. But not 24 hours.

ElixirBlue said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Supes bot might be a viable win condition. Any arguments?
Is that an option? Or does it count as outside help if Superman was the one who made it?
I can't say for sure, as I don't know the policy on something like creating help during prep, but I don't think so, as he's making the bot, so it's essentially a tool

ElixirBlue said:
Armorchompy said:
His prep is limited to 8-C isn't it
Theoretically, Batman with the required prep time, he could match the energies signature without raising in tier. But not 24 hours.
Wait, I'm confused. Why would matching the energy signature raise tier?

Depends. Making a knife that cuts though Stand energy doesn't raise your tier. It's an handheld weapon. Making a suit empowered by Stand energy could raise your tier.

BakiHanma18 said:
Armorchompy said:
Either way, Baki, is Batman restricted to 8-C prep?
Sorry for the confusion. Batman himself is limited, his prep is not
alright then batman just stomps him with a superman bot then lol

ElixirBlue said:
Depends. Making a knife that cuts though Stand energy doesn't raise your tier. It's an handheld weapon. Making a suit empowered by Stand energy could raise your tier.

That's true... do you think the suit Shield would raise tier?

Armorchompy said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Armorchompy said:
Either way, Baki, is Batman restricted to 8-C prep?
Sorry for the confusion. Batman himself is limited, his prep is not
alright then batman just stomps him with a superman bot then lol
The Supe bot wouldn't be able to harm stands, right? If not, tendrils can restrain him

BakiHanma18 said:
Shielding against Stand energy... possibly no. If Batman has shown to make shield for himself that negates energy like lightning or anything intangible without raising his AP, it could theoretically work. But then Batman would have to start from scratch, and he would need a lot of time to melt metal and iron, which would take more than 24 hours.

ElixirBlue said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Shielding against Stand energy... possibly no. If Batman has shown to make shield for himself that negates energy like lightning or anything intangible without raising his AP, it could theoretically work. But then Batman would have to start from scratch, and he would need a lot of time to melt metal and iron, which would take more than 24 hours.
Is it possible that he can use a pre-existing energy shield and modify it to match stand energy? If yes, it'll try to find a Batman energy Shield he (as PFP) should have access to

Modify to a stand energy? I think not
No? It's not insanely unique, only psychic/spiritual. Worse case scenario, I can see it being possible that he can use a shield that can absorb energy in general and use the energy as fuel for other gadgets

Modify to a stand energy? I think not
Energy is energy. If Batman has the required information and the required time, he can do it.

PF Bats doesnt seem to have magic stuff so Im not sure if he can actually do that
Stands aren't magic thought, I'm pretty sure they're described as spiritual/psychic energy (though I suppose I could be wrong)

But its stomp cause Batman doesn't have the time and it's too late to change that in the OP.

ElixirBlue said:
But its stomp cause Batman doesn't have the time and it's too late to change that in the OP.
If he adapted a shield he already had, it shouldn't take more than an hour, let alone a day

Back