• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fyi, Bats cant even tear the strings anyway, he doesnt have NPI.

Ok. Then Kokyoin starts in the Joker Venom Gas surrounding him, ready to be breathed in as soon as the match starts. This thread is unfair if the starting location only benefits one side.

Not how this works, and dont start backpedaling now.

That's what the prep was for, they both start with the area rigged essentially, the only difference is that Kak can avoid a lot of Bats traps while Bats doesnt have anything with NPI from what I know in this key. It benefits both, just that Kak's method restricts movement and is 8-C attacks out the ass when you move.

Bats starting off within the barrier quite literally is the exact same as Kak starting off within the location that Bats rigged as well, but as said, Kak can avoid a lot of the traps, Bats kinda cant. And the only way Bats would avoid starting in a days worth of prep for kak is if he started 400 meters away at minimum, and Bats doesnt have anything that can reach Kak while HG can still attack from 400 meters away.

No, i'm not backpedaling. If this match starts Batman in an Unwinnable position, as you have been trying so hard to point out, then this match is unfair.

Kokyoin can't avoid any traps as there are no traps, as I keep repeating myself. The Joker Gas is already been disbursed prior to the start of the match.

If Batman starts in Kokyoin's range at the start on match, without even being able to raise an arm because of prep, and isn't allowed to also do the same to Kokyoin with the Joker Venom gas already in the air because of prep, then this is an unfair match.

>No, i'm not backpedaling. If this match starts Batman in an Unwinnable position, as you have been trying so hard to point out, then this match is unfair.

You are backpedaling, you spent like a hundred posts debating this but suddenly only now you decide to go no it isnt fair? Little late on that youve already wasted like 5 hours. Batman doesnt start of in an unwinnable position, he just starts off in a disadvantages position where he cant move.

>Kokyoin can't avoid any traps as there are no traps, as I keep repeating myself. The Joker Gas is already been disbursed prior to the start of the match, to keep things fair.

Ok so now there isnt any traps? Good to now. So Bats will use something he would never normally use in character? Did you not listen? Willing to kill doesnt mean out of character, if Bats would never use that normally dont bring it up, plus unleashing said gas while he's within the area is a pretty bad idea, given Kak can just smash any gasmasks that he may have on him, pretty bad move if you ask me, pretty sure Bats would know that aint exactly a smat thing to do. And it is fair to an extent, both start off with the area rigged, it's how they go about it is when things start to differ, Kak's rigging just prevents movements and if you do youre getting smacked plus it allows him to be in many locations at once.

>Why do you keep thinking all Batman can do are traps?

Because that's literally all youve been saying he'd do. But what else is he gonna do? Punch HG? Fight it? Throw projectiles? Etc. He cant harm HG, he can only harm Kak, and to do that he must get through the webbing and past HG. Bats best bet is through some sort of trap or tech but I havent seen anyone bring up tech that would win him the match yet.

ElixirBlue said:
If Batman starts in Kokyoin's range at the start on match, without even being able to raise an arm because of prep, and isn't allowed to also do the same to Kokyoin with the Joker Venom gas already in the air because of prep, then this is an unfair match.

I already explain the gas mask part. And we have been over that part about Batman killing. I feel like you are ignoring certain things.

You decided to argue against it for the past few hours, I even questioned if you even knew what the 20m radius emerald splash was, if you said you didnt I would have actually went out of my to explain it in detail along with gathering of examples of it used across multiple mediums, let alone a super amped one that had a full day to be perfected, not one that was made in like a minute, you continued regardless.

And of course he isnt allowed to do the same with the joker gas, Bats would never use it, plus that'd be stupid putting himself within the gas as well.

Pretty sure someone already said Bats didnt have a counter to the 20m splash but you ignored them as well, I wouldnt call it unfair, if it was I doubt this conversation would have went on as long as it did.

Chariot190 said:
Bats best bet is through some sort of trap or tech but I havent seen anyone bring up tech that would win him the match yet.
Are you making fun of me? Batman has the Joker gas. The only reason he wouldn't use it normally because it kills. This is a match for Batman to kill so he will use all his resources.

In practically all mediums, Batman has access to the Joker Venom. Again, only reason he never uses it despite sometimes copying his villains tech like Mr. Freeze, is because it kills. Batman is going for the kill in this match.

Chariot190 said:
Pretty sure someone already said Bats didnt have a counter to the 20m splash but you ignored them as well, I wouldnt call it unfair, if it was I doubt this conversation would have went on as long as it did.
His counter is to kill Kokyoin before it fires.

Even then, Splash Ap is Building level while Batman's durability is Building level +.

>Are you making fun of me? Batman has the Joker gas. The only reason he wouldn't use it normally because it kills. This is a match for Batman to kill so he will use all his resources.

No? But if you somehow took it that way then maybe that should tell you that what youre saying is pretty sus. Yeah, thus it's out of character. No? It's SBA, not bloodlusted.

>In practically all mediums, Batman has access to the Joker Venom. Again, only reason he never uses it despite sometimes copying his villains tech like Mr. Freeze, is because it kills. Batman is going for the kill in this match.

I'm aware, once again no, even if Bats here is trying to kill, he wouldnt use things drastically out of character, go read the SBA pages.

>His counter is to kill Kokyoin before it fires.

From over 20 meters away? Before Kak himself manually fires or uses tendrils? Why are you acting like Kak isnt fighting back? His best bet is to somehow get a trap or pull out some tech im not aware of that would turn the match to his favor.

>Even then, Splash Ap is Building level while Batman's durability is Building level +.

Yeah, maybe like, one emerald, a full emerald splash can knock Star Platinum on its ass and even one stray emerald put a hole in Dio's shoulder and drew blood. Due note that a full emerald splash is dozens of emeralds, the 20m let alone this prep'd emerald splash can snowball into hundreds upon hundreds.

Er, can you answer back in shorter sections instead of one, long post? I'm getting tired reading all of it like that and my eyes can't help but skip some of the words with how many there are.

Well you're gonna have to. I'd rather do it in one big post then a bunch of smaller posts. And half of it is literally your own posts, I'm quoting you so you know exactly what I'm replying toward and dont misintepret me.

I'm going to bed for now. It so late and i'vs spent my emotions being on high for hours. Yeah, i'll admit it, this debate got me emotional. But now my body has settle down and i'm exhausted.

Beside, I don't know why you keep bringing up the 20m away thing. I kept saying Batman could kill Kokyoin first when Batman had prep time to cover the area with poison Joker gas where Kokyoin is before hand so distance during the match doesn't matter.

But i'm going to sleep. Good night.

Batman is not dodging danmaku from all sides especially if he cannot even naturally see the attacks just by "hidind well".

Kakyoin wins this

Won't need to dodge with what Batman can do with prep time. I think everyone is forgetting what poison gas is but whatever.

>I'm going to bed for now. It so late and i'vs spent my emotions being high for hours. Yeah, i'll admit it, this debate got me emotional. But now my body has settle down and i'm exhausted.

You shouldnt let trivial things like this get you that heated, but goodnight i guess.

>Beside, I don't know why you keep bringing up the 20m away thing. I kept saying Batman could kill Kokyoin first when Batman had prep time to cover the area with poison Joker gas where Kokomo is before hand.

Dude, are you actually asking me why I keep bring up the 20m emerald splash? The very thing that Batman cant exactly counter and he thing Kak would spend all his prep time on basically? If so, gonna be honest, no offense but that's a very stupid question. You keep saying Batman would use something that he would never actually use, I've said it once and I'll say it one more time, go read the SBA pages, that isnt what willing to kill means, it means they'd kill when they otherwise wouldnt, but they still employ and use only what they would normally. You're thinking of bloodlustd, which means nothing is off limits, which isnt the case here. If bats wouldnt use the joker gas in character he wont here unless bloodlusted. Also Bats would catch himself in the gas if he deployed it where Kak is in a way that Kak wouldnt normally be able to avoid it due to his mobility, which is a bad idea that would backfire seeing as Bats would essentially be putting himself within the gas as well, and HG can render any ventilation obsolete via destroying it with tendril or emerald splash, which he can do do as the tendrils are already extremely close to him and invisible.

Also why do you keep purposely mispelling Kakyoin's name?

Ok. You win, Chariot190. I have no idea how Batman can kill Kokyoin.

So, what's Batman's wincon? I'm too stupid to figure it out.

Too stupid... (and stop copy and pasting my words)

Dont know, it's why I havent voted, I dont see any way Bats can counter an invinsible intangible artillery of 8-C attacks that restrict his movements and fire the moment he moves that he cant even interact with.

But it's also bats so im sure he probably has something op like teleporters or things that make him completely intangible.

Everything Batman has is non lethal. Even if Batman could stun Kokyoin, his stand won't be effected and kill Batman.

This is a stomp.

Standard Equipment: Body Armor, Batarangs, Smoke Bombs, Stun Grenades, Gas Bombs, Grappling Hooks, Wireless Trackers, First-Aid Kits, Listening Devices, Kryptonite, Anesthetic Gas Pellets, Razor-Sharp Gauntlet Blades, and other equipment based on who he is fighting.

Yep, and how you've been describing him, Chariot, these gadgets, even hidden (not to mention non lethal) won't kill Kokyoin, who'll find them easily as Batman watches unmovingly.

It doesnt have to be lethal, he just needs a way to avoid the emerald splashs and tendrils. Some tech that would turn him intangible to even NPI or teleporting to kak while somehow avoiding HG's primary body would be a wincondition.

Or something else, im not certain but seeing as its bats i wouldnt be so sure, hence why i havent voted.

>stomp.

Should of said that like 8 hours ago.

Stop calling yourself stupid, there's no need for that. I guess ill just go mia for awhile, see what OP thinks of the starting location.

I've already went over the fact this Batmans profile is missing a lot of stuff in his standard equipment he should have.

None of which from what I've seen would help in the slightest. If there's anything that would actually prevent getting smacked by hundreds of 8-C projectiles and tendrils then go ahead and say it, kinda wait I've been waiting for.

I've already said how I think that would go down so I'm just gonna agree to disagree on that.

Yes, you think that somehow the giant plane wouldnt be shot down and pumped full of holes (implying it's even usable because if it's above 8-C he cant use it here and if it is 8-C, see above) the moment it moves in the slightest.

You're also ignoring that Bats cant really move or he would trip the wires, also ignoring Kak can manually fire the wires as well meaning he can end it as soon as it begins if he wanted without the need to rip the wires, also ignoring that most traps are rendered null due to noncorporality on HG and being able to sense said traps with a perfect setup, also ignoring the numerous tendrils that can just grab him and restrict his movement, plus phasing. Given the setup, if Kak really wanted to do so, he could instantly bombard bats from all directions, from as close as inches away with an armada of emerald splashes, and Bats wouldnt even be able to see it coming.

BakiHanma18 said:
Alright, what's stopping Batman from crating a suit or field that reflects/dampens energy, stopping ES?
Can Bats create a suit that can dampen/reflect spiritual/psychic energy in this key? Is that something he's ever done before? Emerald Splash isnt the same as kinetic energy or thermal energy, it's specifically a surge of stand energy.

Also the tendrils can phase, that'd force Kak into spamming tendrils. Of which there's enough of.

Yes I do, and yes yes it likely would.

As said before Bats can have traps set up around the area.

I don't wanna keep arguing this, this batmans profile is clearing missing stuff he should have in his arsenal.

>Yes I do, and yes yes it likely would.

If you think the plane would tank literally hundreds, if not thousands of emerald splashes it clearly aint 8-C mate, and from what I can tell, anything above 8-C aint allowed.

>As said before Bats can have traps set up around the area.

Yeah? I got that, like a hundred posts ago, it seems you missed the part that the HG would be able to notice the traps, and then choose to render them useless or avoid them. Plus due to noncorporality, those traps wont even do anything to HG, only Kak, and given how Kak can spiderman around and even has pseudo-levitation with HG like Pol does with Chariot via HG carrying him around while floating, traps, at least the majority, are useless.

>I don't wanna keep arguing this, this batmans profile is clearing missing stuff he should have in his arsenal.

Yeah, I know its missing things, yet I havent seen anyone bring up any tech that isnt even on it. If Bats has useful tech that isnt on the profile, I wanna hear it because that's literally why I havent voted yet, I know he's missing things which is why I'm ok with things not on the profile for him, as long as its legit.

Back