• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Batman has prep

Both 4-B
SBA otherwise
Speed =

Last edited:
If we're scaling Batman's 4-B to the Mogo feat (not sure what other 4-B calcs post flashpoint has) then Garou has a 3.20236757556x strength difference and on top of that has his passive radiation which Batman doesn't resist.

Garou's beating Batman if the fight ever gets to a point where they need to use hand to hand combat. Does Batman know of Garou's abilities or does he just know how powerful Garou is?

Garou's beating Batman if the fight ever gets to a point where they need to use hand to hand combat
No he is not

Batman is a master of 127 different styles of martial arts AND MORE that he created by combining them, has fought equally skilled martial artists, and defeated a room of 104 people including metahumans. He also knows every pressure point in the body

No he is not

Batman is a master of 127 different styles of martial arts AND MORE that he created by combining them, has fought equally skilled martial artists, and defeated a room of 104 people including metahumans. He also knows every pressure point in the body
Allat to be penguin's son's victim.

Garou's beating Batman if the fight ever gets to a point where they need to use hand to hand combat. Does Batman know of Garou's abilities or does he just know how powerful Garou is?
Ye batman knows about the passive radiation

No he is not

Garou knows pressure points too and is a master of instantly copying martial arts moves he's seen. He's literally a meme character where most matchups with him end with "garou adapts gg". He can practically copy every martial art Batman throws at him

Garou knows pressure points too
For one, he has no feats of knowing every pressure point in the body

For another, Batman is in a metal suit. Tf do you mean pressure points? Those aren't gonna do shit lol

For yet another, Batman has fought against equally skilled opponents and people who can mimic his skill

For one, he has no feats of knowing every pressure point in the body

For another, Batman is in a metal suit. Tf do you mean pressure points? Those aren't gonna do shit lol

For yet another, Batman has fought against equally skilled opponents and people who can mimic his skill
Garou doesn't just mimic his opponents' moves. He improves them as well

wait a sex
is resistance to heat manip>resistance to radiation??
or are they completely different things

No he is not

What the hell are martial arts going to do here again? Lol

Bats could definitely whip up something to counter radiation with prep.
main-qimg-f452b25e3a8f8ee417f35b98e48d2161-pjlq

Radiation is the least of Batman's worries here.

I don't intend to go through all of things listed in Batman's profile but I am pretty sure he is still low-tier inside his armor. Garou just uses his durability negation.

Besides, as far as I know, most of Batman's technology relies on sci-fi stuff. As long as he doesn't bring something like mythical, Garou will just adapt to the situation.

Voting for Garou

Radiation is the least of Batman's worries here.

I don't intend to go through all of things listed in Batman's profile but I am pretty sure he is still low-tier inside his armor. Garou just uses his durability negation.

Besides, as far as I know, most of Batman's technology relies on sci-fi stuff. As long as he doesn't bring something like mythical, Garou will just adapt to the situation.

Voting for Garou
no bro batman is outerversal

I feel like saying specifically how much time Batman has to prepare would be a huge factor. Could be minutes to hours, or even weeks of preparation. Does he know only about the radiation or just all of Garou's abilities? Does he also know that Garou will mimic all of his martial arts and outskill him?

I feel like saying specifically how much time Batman has to prepare would be a huge factor. Could be minutes to hours, or even weeks of preparation.
i'll let u guys decide how much prep he should have
Does he know only about the radiation or just all of Garou's abilities? Does he also know that Garou will mimic all of his martial arts and outskill him?
garou is NOT outskilling batman

i'll let u guys decide how much prep he should have

garou is NOT outskilling batman
Garou's a meme character, man. Even if Batman's read every book and mastered ever martial art known to man, the moment Garou sees him fight, he'll copy his moves and improve them

Garou's a meme character, man. Even if Batman's read every book and mastered ever martial art known to man, the moment Garou sees him fight, he'll copy his moves and improve them
batman has been dealing stuff worse than that almost all his life

Back