• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He can still create a bunch of robots tho
Kokyoin: "Hm. Target practice before my date with a local mother. Take aim... fire."

ElixirBlue said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He can still create a bunch of robots tho
Kokyoin: "Hm. Target practice before my date with a local mother. Take aim... fire."
If he makes enough robots, they could trigger enough wires that Batman has a clear path to Kak potentially

If the robot are fast enough to reach Kokyoin before he kills Batman.

Or be lethal enough for Kokyoin to care about targeting them first.

ElixirBlue said:
If the robot are fast enough to reach Kokyoin before he kills Batman.
Or be lethal enough for Kokyoin to care about targeting them first.
What if all the robots look like Batman?

Chariot190 said:
Yeah? I got that, like a hundred posts ago, it seems you missed the part that the HG would be able to notice the traps, and then choose to render them useless or avoid them. Plus due to noncorporality, those traps wont even do anything to HG, only Kak, and given how Kak can spiderman around and even has pseudo-levitation with HG like Pol does with Chariot via HG carrying him around while floating, traps, at least the majority, are useless.

ElixirBlue said:
Chariot190 said:
Yeah? I got that, like a hundred posts ago, it seems you missed the part that the HG would be able to notice the traps, and then choose to render them useless or avoid them. Plus due to noncorporality, those traps wont even do anything to HG, only Kak, and given how Kak can spiderman around and even has pseudo-levitation with HG like Pol does with Chariot via HG carrying him around while floating, traps, at least the majority, are useless.
Batman can call in a VTOL, though, right? If Kakyoin goes up, he has to worry about a two-pronged assault

Dude, the match is a stomp. I've already brought up the multiple assualt part and Chariot shot it down.

ElixirBlue said:
Dude, the match is a stomp. I've already brought up the multiple assualt part and Chariot shot it down.
I'm not at all convinced that this is a stomp. Multiple assault is still entirely an option, and when Chariot talked about the VTOL, it was under the thought process that Batman was the only opponent on the field and that Batman would be in the VTOL. An army of Batbots below, a VTOL above? What could he do?

ElixirBlue said:
If he could disable traps, theoretically he could disable robots.
I don't think it's that simple. Traps are stationary and not autonomous. These robots will be moving as fast as Batman and Kakyoin, moving around, and actively avoiding damage

What tier are the batbots, how many, what capabilities and what are the circumstances revolving around the vtol.

8-C, undecided as of rn, basic movements that Batman would have, but to a lesser degree, and the VTOL is on stand-by in case Kakyoin tries to escape upward

If it's only 8-C I can see an emerald splash taking care of one, or at least disabling it to the point it cant function properly, given how many wires there would be there would have to be a metric fuckton to exhaust Kak's wires within the 20 meteer starting distance, dont forget Kak doesnt need the tripwires to be activated, he can manually fire from any of the wires that he already set up, the tripping is automaic but he can and has shown to do it manually against Dio firing from all directions preventing him from moving due to an attack that he simply couldnt avoid, without time stop that is.

What tier is the VTOL? Depending on that HG's main body could possibly defend him from it or shoot it down.

To be honest, I still think a teleporter or something that makes himself intangible to NPI would be a free win card just about, at least with the latter with the former being like a 50/50.

Chariot190 said:
If it's only 8-C I can see an emerald splash taking care of one, or at least disabling it to the point it cant function properly, given how many wires there would be there would have to be a metric fuckton to exhaust Kak's wires within the 20 meteer starting distance, dont forget Kak doesnt need the tripwires to be activated, he can manually fire from any of the wires that he already set up, the tripping is automaic but he can and has shown to do it manually against Dio firing from all directions preventing him from moving due to an attack that he simply couldnt avoid, without time stop that is.
What tier is the VTOL? Depending on that HG's main body could possibly defend him from it or shoot it down.
I'm actually not sure. The VTOL was brought up by someone else earlier, but they never specified how strong it was

Chariot190 said:
To be honest, I still think a teleporter or something that makes himself intangible to NPI would be a free win card just about, at least with the latter with the former being like a 50/50.
If you'd consider those win conditions, I can finally rest and let Kakyoin win, bc honestly, from what I can tell, that's most likely to happen😂

If it's a normal vtol then Kak should be able to pump it full of holes, that's only like high end wall to do that.

Back