• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apart from how much time he's getting to prepare, what exactly does Batman know about Garou? Does he only know about his radiation? Does he know about all of his abilities, how skilled of a fighter he is and how he can copy moves? Does he know exactly how powerful Garou's attack potency is?

The strongest Gamma Ray Burst is 8.8 kiloFoe (Garou's attack potency being at this level is a bit unclear, since we only know that it was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst, which is at least 1 foe with the strongest being 8.8 kiloFoe, so we don't exactly know how far into 4-B Garou is) while characters who scale to Flash's Infinite Mass Punch are at 1.08 kiloFoe. That'd be around an 8x Attack Potency advantage in Garou's favor

If we're scaling Batman's 4-B to the Mogo feat (not sure what other 4-B calcs post flashpoint has) then Garou has a 3.20236757556x strength difference and on top of that has his passive radiation which Batman doesn't resist.
I'm not seeing any 4-B feats under the calculations section for Post-Flashpoint stuff

I'm not seeing any 4-B feats under the calculations section for Post-Flashpoint stuff
I think that's just a problem with the main DC page itself. If you go onto Superman's page it links to Orion's page then it links to Mogo's page and the page is on there under the Post-Flashpoint key

Batman's page looks like shit.

Anyway Garou copies all of Batman's martial arts and exceeds his AP multiple times over while also already outclassing him in skill (Yes, because Batman has a dog shit page), and just beats him up tbh.

If his suit gets damaged the radiation also starts murking him if it doesn't already.

Garou low difficulty.

Anyway Garou copies all of Batman's martial arts and exceeds his AP multiple times over while also already outclassing him in skill (Yes, because Batman has a dog shit page)

this is in batmans profile
now you're not telling me garou is outskilling batman ☠️

Last edited:
He has no counter to Garou just insta copying him does he? I'm not gonna go through that entire wall of feats to find out if he really is more skilled.

But like even if he is what stops the insta copying?

For one, he has no feats of knowing every pressure point in the body

For another, Batman is in a metal suit. Tf do you mean pressure points? Those aren't gonna do shit lol

For yet another, Batman has fought against equally skilled opponents and people who can mimic his skill
Also was argued above that batman knows every Point
garou is NOT outskilling batman
Important to say, yes
But like even if he is what stops the insta copying?
He'd have to instacopy every one of batman's combinations and, as said above, batman fought people as skilled as him (which garou for sure isn't)... and many of them.

What can Batman do against the temperature and radiation of a Gamma Ray Burst?
main-qimg-f452b25e3a8f8ee417f35b98e48d2161-pjlq

batman is prepped for this

Not really a fan of this match. You basically just have to make a bunch of assumptions to say Batman counters the stuff Garou brings to the table, like his radiation, gamma ray burst, nuclear punch planetary AoE blasts, etc.

On top of him just potentially outgrowing batman by many magnitudes.

And again, what exactly does Batman know about Garou for the preparation? Just his attack potency? Just the radiation? Or does he know ALL of Garou's abilities, his attack potency, and also his combat skill?

Plus, what's stopping Garou from getting rid of the Hellbat armor via Matter Manipulation or using BFR to send Batman away?

Tbh rn I'm thinking Bats takes this High-mid diff. Bats will know about Garou's Reactive Evolution from scanning him to the cellular level and could likely quickly pick up on Garou copying his techniques and would think to end the battle quickly. Bats has many tools that can give him the edge here and help him quickly end the flight. He can use the Mother Box to erase Garou's memories or to banish Garou, he can also the Yellow Lantern Power Ring which provides passive forefields and can read Garou's mind and show him his worst nightmare. Bats can also use his temporal grenade which can freeze Garou in time or trap him in an energy cage with an energy blaster. On Garou's side, if Bats goes head on Garou will likely copy his mastery of all martial arts and eventually outgrow Bats. He'll also probably eventually overwhelm Bats's with heat and radiation. I'm not voting yet but I am leaning towards batman rn due to him having better wincons via hax from his tech which just about edges this fight in his favor imo.

Pretty sure Garou still has the Attack Potency advantage. And I still want more details on preparation and how big the gap is. If it's 3x, then Batman's having a hard time. If it's 8x, he's getting one shot

Back