• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anilaza scaling to upgraded SSB Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all, more or less.

Is there any particular reason why Anilaza isn't now Low 2-C given that after Goku's most recent fight with Jiren, his SSB form has been upgraded to Low 2-C?

Because he did not forced Goku to use his full power nor the Kaioken, also because of the backward powerscaling problems.

Dark649 said:
Because he did not forced Goku to use his full power nor the Kaioken, also because of the backward powerscaling problems.
https://imgur.com/a/mfAyw

https://imgur.com/a/9ZmDO

https://imgur.com/a/hzYfF

They later, with Goku in SSB, had significant difficulty winning a beam struggle against him and only won once his reactor was destroyed limiting his power.

And are backwards powerscaling issues relevant here? The fights are back to back with no zenkai or anything that would cause a notable increase in power in between.

Just wait till Saturday since Golden Frieza and 17 are fighting GoD Toppo and they might become Low 2-C.

Personally if 17 and Frieza can't hurt GoD Toppo then Anilaza is just PIS.

Golden Frieza and Android 17 got stomped.

Also this episode proved that GoD Toppo>>Anilaza since he was able to easily destroy 17's barrier which not even Anilaza at full power couldn't.

I've said it before, but I don't mind an At least 3-A form for Kefla, and possibly 17's barrier, and At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C for Anilaza.

Also, I heavily doubt either 17 or Freeza are on Toppo's level, as Vegeta has to step in to defeat him, being a Low 2-C.

I think High 3-A would be decent for current regular SSB. Dark mentioned the infinite void shaking as a High 3-A feat, iirc, it would close the gap in "power" between the tiers, and would make sense for Anilaza as Goku in Blue and later Kaioken was capable of harming Kefla in SS, who was stated to have infinite Power....?

There's no demonstration or need for High 3-A though. Even if it's on the 4-D side, all of these characters have been shown to be Universal to some capacity. I don't see the need for that tier anymore since the Low 2-C is scaling from Infinite Zamasu with the infinite void thing being only a solidifier.

Kefla's statement I still say only qualifies for At least 3-A due to us not knowing if Kaio-ken Goku is comparable to his second limit-break.

Well, I was doing reverse scaling judging from how well base Blue Goku did against Jiren, and then noting how Kefla had to Ascend to fight against Blue, which makes Goku go Kaioken. But that's what I think. Though, it's likely the High 3-A only applies to Post-Anilaza Goku, considering that if he was equal to how he was against Kefla, it means Kefla is stronger than Initial UI Goku in SS. So... Eh. Nvm. It wouldn't apply to Anilaza.

SSJB Goku scales off Jiren, which means scaling off of Kefla and Anilaza is useless.

Instead Anilaza and Kefla need to scale off of Goku, which brings me to the At least 3-A threshold for Kefla's SSJ1 and POSSIBLY Android 17 w/Barrier, and At least 3-A, possibly higher or At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Anilaza.

Let's consider this.

GoD Toppo scales to SSJBKKx20 Goku. Anilaza scales to SSJB Goku (Who should probably still be Low 2-C since it's literally just a x20 multiplier).

Toppo breaking 17's barrier doesn't mean Anilaza can't be Low 2-C.

Okay, but how do we know Goku was at full power?

Even if Anilaza becomes Low 2-C, I still think 17 and Kefla should stay at At least 3-A to stay safe.

I like to think Goku was not going all out against Anilaza because he obviously wants to save power for Jiren and he was already getting help of others as well.

But if it's decided to upgrade Anilaza to Low 2-C, then 17's barrier would be Low 2-C and nothing else should scale. I personally prefer an "At least 3-A" rating though, but that is just me.

Well, either way, we need more approval/consensus before I or someone else can apply the upgrades.

Can we come to a determination about this? We have admins and users who all agree with the upgrade, but we have not applied/consolidated what the exact rating will be yet.

As far as I know:

• Anilaza
  • Android 17
  • Kefla
are due to receive At least 3-A keys; however, possibly Low 2-C has been brought up, which I also don't necessarily have a problem with.

At least 3-A seems fine to me as well.

Somebody should probably ask Ryukama to comment here though.

I highly disagree with Low 2-C for Dark's reasons. Anilaza was getting pushed back by people clearly not on that level, why are we assuming the SSB that fought Anilaza is as strong as the one that fought Jiren again, and this is eventually going to backwards scale everyone and their mother into being Low 2-C and stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku.

At least 3-A I guess is fine. We'll give other characters from other series that are super far into 3-A those ratings too right?

Well as far as I'm aware "At least 3-A" comes for characters who are close to the Low 2-C's in Dragon Ball but not quite on that level, not necessarily for being high on that level. I think.

I do not think being at least 3-A makes you close to Low 2-C as the powergap is supposed to be infinite, and i not think Goku was Low 2-C during that fight, but after.

Well it's no secret that DB doesn't consider the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C as infinite. Although I dunno.

I think Freeza being High 3-A is far more likely, he survived the held back Hakai from Toppo which warped the entire world of void

And how does that make a difference? The attack he took demonstrably carried High 3-A levels of energy, in order for him to survive it he needed high 3-A durability. Just because the attack knocked him down to a level to where he couldn't do that again that doesn't take from the fact his Golden form still would have soaked most of the damage.

I think At least 3-A works best to avoid assumption. I would be willing to add the "upgrades", if allowed.

And Freeza doesn't scale. Toppo smacked him down every time with no resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back