• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
He absorbed Mimihagi and it was directed towards TheFinalOrder, you can't precog something that doesn't progress and when Yhwach absorbs you he gains your power.

I'll concede about SK not having any power, but how do we know his torso and head has the ability to change the future? Is there any statement of it?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'll concede about SK not having any power, but how do we know his torso and head has the ability to change the future? Is there any statement of it?
No

Pernida represenst growth and progress meanwhile Mimihagi represents stillness,which is why Yhwach states only Mimihagi escapes his gaze because Mimihagi is technically ever making progress.

Frantzy12 said:
@TheFinalOrder
Stagnation Governance: Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbosis with whatever being it is attached to.

You can't predict something that doesn't progress.
Well then...I didn't know this.

Frantzy12 said:
He absorbed Mimihagi and it was directed towards TheFinalOrder, you can't precog something that doesn't progress and when Yhwach absorbs you he gains your power.
But wait, question...this doesn't apply to "Energy/Danger or ill-intent sensing" like Spider-sense and such, right?

If it falls under pre-cognition unless it has feats of bypassing stagnation which is why we gave Yhwach resistance instead of blatant immunity after he absorbed Mimihagi.

Frantzy12 said:
Pernida represenst growth and progress meanwhile Mimihagi represents stillness,which is why Yhwach states only Mimihagi escapes his gaze because Mimihagi is technically ever making progress.
Wait, is this stuff about Mimihagi stated in the Manga or novel, or is it an assumption?

Also, it's PIS that Yhwach didn't see or Sense Uryu. The Anti-Thesis counters Yhwach's almighty's future manip. It doesn't make him invisible to Yhwach. Uryu vs Hash is proof enough.

Anyone that doesn't think Yhwach's death is PIS, explain to me logically what everyone that was there at the time was going to do to stop him from destroying all 3 worlds?

Likewise, Yhwach's ability to be immune to abilities was contradicted.

He was done in by Ichibei's ability prior to activating almighty. Yet activating it gave him immunity to it after the factvhe should've been dead...

If Activating Almighty gives him immunity to abilities used on prior, then KS should have been taken off of him, whether Aizen had it activated or not. And if Aizen was able to put him under its affects while he had Almighty, then he doesn't really have immunity unless abilities that have no physical form he can't be immune to.

Thst or the becoming immune to Ichimonji was PIS.

PaChi2 said:
So.

Im gonna rise the question which caused the discussion on the other thread:

What exaclty is the almighty?

Is it just future manipulation (which Yhwah uses in a variety of ways such as nulling other's attempts to harm him) or did the almighty evolve from "I understand everything I see and every ability I know of becomes my ally" to be future manipulation + the former?
The Almighty has a power per eye pupil when he awoken it againts Ichibei his eye had two pupils when he said that he could see the future and null abilities, then his third pupil appear when he made ichibei blow-up. The third pupil should be his changing future thingy, and he said his father could see the future too, but Soul King had 4 pupils.

"The Almighty has a power per eye pupil when he awoken it againts Ichibei his eye had two pupils when he said that he could see the future and null abilities, then his third pupil appear when he made ichibei blow-up. The third pupil should be his changing future thingy, and he said his father could see the future too, but Soul King had 4 pupils."

Source? Not saying I dont believe you. Just want know where this comes from.

PaChi2 said:
"The Almighty has a power per eye pupil when he awoken it againts Ichibei his eye had two pupils when he said that he could see the future and null abilities, then his third pupil appear when he made ichibei blow-up. The third pupil should be his changing future thingy, and he said his father could see the future too, but Soul King had 4 pupils."

Source? Not saying I dont believe you. Just want know where this comes from.
Two eye pupils while awakening Almighty.

After null Ichibei's powers and saying he sees the future Yhwach's eyes still have two pupils.

His left eye pupil creates another eye pupil that moves upwards.

Yhwach has three eye pupils now and make Ichibei explode in the next page.

Soul King has four eye pupils, so he most have a power Yhwach doesn't.

Soul King can see the future too.

@Applelord

I mean, it makes sense. Not gonna lie. Its okay by me. But it'd be wonderful if we could have that added to his profile. Like, an explanation with the pupil thingy.

Then @Applelord assuming what you said is true, did Yhwach gain a fourth pupil after absorbing the SK?

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, it's PIS that Yhwach didn't see or Sense Uryu. The Anti-Thesis counters Yhwach's almighty's future manip. It doesn't make him invisible to Yhwach. Uryu vs Hash is proof enough.
Now that I look at it up close, Yhwach was shot from the front, but the arrow is backwards. Uryu didn't fire the arrow backwards either, the *** shot himself and use Antithesis to heal and make the arrow appear inside Yhwach. Look at the floor behind Uryu there's blood. He shot himself through the chest with it. That's why it only works on the one who activated the Auswhalen.

PaChi2 said:
Then @Applelord assuming what you said is true, did Yhwach gain a fourth pupil after absorbing the SK?
We never see his face directly when the Almighty is on after becoming Soul King. Soul King Yhwach with Almighty off has his normal one eye pupil. But when Soul King Yhwach turns his Almighty o his hair obscures his eyes and he gains a lot of eyes.

Should we then break Yhwach's profile into:

2-pupils (Power null + clarivoyance)

3 pupils (Power null + future + precog?)

A lot of eyes (Tier 0)

Ok.

Going by this

The power null thingy needs eye contact as he explains that "everything within my gaze I understand and everything I understand becomes my ally and cannot be used against me".

Future manipulation needa focus.

Precog is passive.

Power null doesn't need eye contact.

Future manipulation doesn't need focus either, Yhwach does it very casually

Precog is passive

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Power null doesn't need eye contact.

Future manipulation doesn't need focus either, Yhwach does it very casually

Precog is passive
Focus = thought.

As in, willingly use it.

Please, can you show an instance of Yhwach nulling stuff that wasnt within his gaze?

PaChi2 said:
Should we then break Yhwach's profile into:

2-pupils (Power null + clarivoyance)

3 pupils (Power null + future + precog?)

A lot of eyes (Tier 0)
Almighty is activated when his pupils split into two. I don't know what's up with the extra pupils that was created when he nulled Ichibei's attack but he has every power that almighty has displayed, it isn't based on the number of pupils other than them splitting into two to show activation.

The power null should only be limited to what he did in canon, otherwise we shall sing NLF.

• Negated Ichibei's bankai ability (Which took Yhwach's stats, powers, memories and that time he used to rename him as powerful as an ant.)
  • Negated that Existence Erasure kido. (I am a bit on the side that Ichibei didn't finish his attack, than give Yhwach null to existence erasure.)
  • After all Yhwach couldn't negate KS illusions cast on him before he obtained the Almighty. (He should at have like Ichibei's power, but I guess there are limits to his power.)
  • Negated Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero which is a power that bends space.
  • Negated Aizen's Regenerationn. (Couldn't regen his arm)
  • Negated Orihime's powers and they don't work on what the Almighty affects.
Did I missed one?

@KadmusPrime He basically split his pupils into three after already showing the powers of his two pupils, before killing Ichibei. Why not kill him with two pupils instead? Why did he need another pupil to make Ichibei blow up?

Power null isn't rated like that and it'd just clog up his profile.

@PaChi

1: You should use thought instead of focus. The latter makes it seem weaker than it actually is

2: Sure, give me some time to find scans.

PaChi2 said:
Do you want a weakness for the Almighty?
1) Needs to be active to work.

2) If deactivated, everything done with it gets cancelled.

3) Affecting the past overrides the changes done by Yhwach.
But due to the Ichibei fight you can't just go around saying that it can be negated like any other power. It has power negation resistance feats as well as the ability to negate powers from working (santen kesshun, ichibeis seals, his statement of "making all powers his allies."

Also too many people think the precog of it is like a normal future sight like Katakuri's - it's definitely not.

@Ezeriot

Yhwach has resistance to powernull, yes, to null the Almighty you need more than your average nulling abilities.

What's your point exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back