• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Outer-God confronts your Verse or Verses

Hold your horses, guys. We're still waiting on Azathoth to either approve or debunk the tier 0 stuff.

I know, I'm just saying because the fact that it's even a possibility is pretty ridiculous. I don't think there are any other verses with as many tier 0's as the Cthulhu Mythos would have, in that case. Wouldn't that also make Yog a tier 0 in both keys?

RinneItachi said:
I know, I'm just saying because the fact that it's even a possibility is pretty ridiculous. I don't think there are any other verses with as many tier 0's as the Cthulhu Mythos would have, in that case. Wouldn't that also make Yog a tier 0 in both keys?
Yup

Dragon Ball: Ultra oofstinct

JoJo: oof Requiem over heaven

Naruto: oof-no-jutsu

Minecraft: Azathoth changes everyone in the verse to Survival mode

A Certain Magical Index: "I will destroy that illus- oof.."

Undertale: Asriel absorbs souls, proceeds to get yeeted by Nyarlathotep.

Touhou: Reimu challenges them for a Danmaku battle, proceeds to get her and her entire verse to get yeeted.

Since the OP says one Outer God, I'll take Azzy. He just sits there, and as long as people don't try to summon him, literally all of eternity will pass before he decides to do anything.

Undertale: Potentially Asriel and Chara realize his existence at the peak of their power. Asriel would beg Frisk for a true reset so that he forgets, Chara would become senile. Annoying Dog would probably not interact with it directly ever due to what it acts like.

Ergenverse: There are implications of there being infinite transcendence for cultivators into 1-A, but that still means precious little. But, since summoning a piece of it only created a crater that would be rated rier 6 for a meteor, there is the chance some crazies would manage to summon parts of it in a limited enough faackon to become enlightened and what not. Many planet's would be destroyed in trial and error, but that is the in-verse norm regardless.

Elder Scrolls: Not the best with lore, but Oblivion and the Void are separate I'm pretty sure. So not that much would change right away, but hermaeus mora would try to check it out and get a treatment of his own pill as he goes insane. Jyggalag may be driven insane and become Shaegorath in a more permanent fashion too, since he takes note of everything that exists.

One Piece: Noone ever figures out how to summon or perceive it. Nothing changes.

Naruto: Hiranshin takes someone to a void, but it isn't the kind where the idiot would sleep, so unless someone accidentally summons it nothing changes.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Since the OP says one Outer God, I'll take Azzy. He just sits there, and as long as people don't try to summon him, literally all of eternity will pass before he decides to do anything.
Undertale: Potentially Asriel and Chara realize his existence at the peak of their power. Asriel would beg Frisk for a true reset so that he forgets, Chara would become senile. Annoying Dog would probably not interact with it directly ever due to what it acts like.

Ergenverse: There are implications of there being infinite transcendence for cultivators into 1-A, but that still means precious little. But, since summoning a piece of it only created a crater that would be rated rier 6 for a meteor, there is the chance some crazies would manage to summon parts of it in a limited enough faackon to become enlightened and what not. Many planet's would be destroyed in trial and error, but that is the in-verse norm regardless.

Elder Scrolls: Not the best with lore, but Oblivion and the Void are separate I'm pretty sure. So not that much would change right away, but hermaeus mora would try to check it out and get a treatment of his own pill as he goes insane. Jyggalag may be driven insane and become Shaegorath in a more permanent fashion too, since he takes note of everything that exists.

One Piece: Noone ever figures out how to summon or perceive it. Nothing changes.

Naruto: Hiranshin takes someone to a void, but it isn't the kind where the idiot would sleep, so unless someone accidentally summons it nothing changes.
WD Gaster might see things he shouldn't have seen and takes interests in the old gods

Maybe, but already he is unable to really affect the world in a meaningful way, so he wouldn't really matter.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

IIRC the meteor summoning was EU. The easiest way to get in contact with Azzy would either to have Nyarlathotep on speed-dial or take some fancy drugs that make humans 1-A+ to High 1-A.

.....Actually, knowing Ergenverse that last part is actually pretty plausible.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Going by my conversations with Aeyu on discord, he might be able to stay tier 0. Or at least High 1-A.
Hypnos might move to High 1-A and from what I heard Gan might be downgraded there too. Hence the post.

Well this esclated quickly, and besides only a handful of verses can destroy the HP Lovecraft universe. Seems no fun, to only pick a handful of franchises. But they can be beaten.

Kwonto96 said:
Well this esclated quickly, and besides only a handful of verses can destroy the HP Lovecraft universe. Seems no fun, to only pick a handful of franchises. But they can be beaten.
Please mention the verses that can destroy the mythos

Kwonto96 said:
Let me laugh even harder

Tony di bugalu said:
I dunno honestly, it's just for the meme, they also get blitzed by any infinite speed character AFAIK
At least they have the fastest MFTL+ characters. I've seen calcs reach 3.54E360c.

can the Archie Sonic verse beat one of the Cthulhu Mythos beings? i know they can't beat the Outer Gods but what about a weaker god or a great old one like Cthulhu?

The Golden Moustache said:
can the Archie Sonic verse beat one of the Cthulhu Mythos beings? i know they can't beat the Outer Gods but what about a weaker god or a great old one like Cthulhu?
This is an example of a weak god. As for the Great Old Ones, they beat a lot of the lesser ones, especially Cthulhu but lose against the more powerful ones.

Back