• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Outer-God confronts your Verse or Verses

BillChiperr said:
---Battle---
Undertale: And I oop

Touhou: Huh. Wonder where it went.

SCP: Maybe.

Homestuck: Another Maybe

JoJo: Probably doesn't stand a chance.

Doctor Who: The Third Maybe.
TES: It becomes a Sleep Measuring Contest between Azatoth and Amaranth/Anu

TheDarkLord0Abso said:
One-Punch Ma: Stomped so hard there wouldn't even be a concept of One-Punch Man.
Five Nights At Freddy's: Murder stomped into complete oblivion.

Undertale: Asriel Dreemurr tries to fight back, defeats Cthulhu and most of the Great Old Ones before being slapped by Nyarlathotep

Minecraft: The Player is either mind-haxxed or is slapped by Nyarlathotep.

MS Paint Adventures: Calibor is murder stomped into complete nothingness. Lord English puts up a decent fight against most of the Gods and Great Old Ones... before being slapped by Nyarlathotep.

SCP Foundatio: The Scarlet King is slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal) is also slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-173 is slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-682 is slapped by Nyarlathotep.

DC Comics: Most people are stomped by Cthulhu. Superman (Post-Crisis) is possibly stomped by Nug and Yeb. Barbatos is possibly stomped by Nug and Yeb. Darkseid is slapped by Nyarlathotep Anti-Monitor is either killed by Nyarlathotep or is slapped by Yog-Sothoth. Monitor-Mind The Overvoid is either killer by Yog-Sothoth or is erased by Azathoth. The Writer stalemates Azathoth.

Marvel Comics: Thor (Marvel Comics) is possibly slapped by Nug and Yeb. Hulk (Marvel Comics) is possibly slapped by Nug and Yeb. Beyonder is slapped by Nyarlathotep. The Beyonders are slapped by Nyarlathotep. Galactus is slapped by Nyarlathotep. The Living Tribunal is slapped by Nyarlathotep. Thanos is slapped by Nyarlathotep. Oblivio is possibly killed by Nyarlathotep, if he isn't then he is slapped by Yog-Sothoth. The One Above All casually slaps Yog-Sothoth and stalemates Azathoth.

Digimo: Apocalymo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Lucemo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Millenniummo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Bagramo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep.

Dragon Ball: Everyone is casually slapped by the Outer Gods.

Saint Seiya: Everyone is slapped to death by Nyarlathotep alone.

Steven Universe: Everyone is stomped into non-existence by Cthulhu.

Mario Bros: Most are stomped by Cthulhu. The rest are casually slapped by Nug and Yeb and Nyarlathotep.
Nyarlathotep goes on a godlike killstreak!

Spongebob: Well...damn. I could see Plankton trying to control one of them to rule the world only to get slapped.

Devil May Cry: I can probably see Vergil trying to challenge a few of them in his youth. He died and Nero is left an orphan. I wonder how Mundus would interact with them though.

Toaru: Turns out that magic gods AREN'T at the top of the food chain. I honestly don't know how this would go, I just know everyone would get stomped by the high tiers.

Durarara: Yeah, I don't know at all.

This could be more interesting if it was the Cthulu Mythos vs other verses in order of character's from weakest to strongest, but the title specifies Outer God's. There's also a specification that this is just an encounter, not a fight, but I don't think anything of note would happen if it wasn't a fight so meh.

Undertale: Any Outer God stomps by an incomprehensible amount by existing. The Undertale God tiers could actually fight with the low tier Cthulu verse character's, as well as the Great Old Ones, but Outer God's are blatantly unfair.

Re:Zero: Gets god, shit, and curb stomped. Even low tiers out hax and completely speed blitz the verse. The Great Old Ones stomp alone, not even worth mentioning the Outer Gods.

SCPverse: The SCP verse could actually do something of relevance. I'll skip to the higher level SCP verse character's. The Scarlet King and comparable beings could actually solo a decent portion of the Cthulu Mythos, as well as the Great Old Ones (although I'm not sure if TSK could solo all of them or not), as soon as we get to the Outer Gods though, even the weakest of them stomp TSK. The All-Mighty needs to get revised cause it's current profile is kind of lowballing him I'd say, but even after revisions he gets stomped, let alone anything else within the primary narrative. 001-SAS I think is only slightly above baseline 1-A, idk where all the Outer Gods stand, but I know it gets fodderized by beings such as Nyarlathotep. SCP-3812 could cause some considerable damage to the SCP Mythos via transcendence sauce, especially if he's at his 1-A+ self. I think at his peak he should be able to solo quite a few of the Outer Gods, correct me if I'm wrong on that. But he obviously gets stomped by Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth pretty badly, I don't know if he even reaches them though.

One Punch Man: Same as Re:Zero, but even worse for the OPM verse.

Attack On Titan: No, just no.

Hunter X Hunter: Get's stomped even harder than OPM and Re:Zero.

My Hero Academia: Bruh.

I wanna see a series of mini comics where it just depicts Outer Gods absolutely obliterating other verses with a comedically minimal level of effort, that'd be hilarious.

RinneItachi said:
This could be more interesting if it was the Cthulu Mythos vs other verses in order of character's from weakest to strongest, but the title specifies Outer God's. There's also a specification that this is just an encounter, not a fight, but I don't think anything of note would happen if it wasn't a fight so meh.
Undertale: Any Outer God stomps by an incomprehensible amount by existing. The Undertale God tiers could actually fight with the low tier Cthulu verse character's, as well as the Great Old Ones, but Outer God's are blatantly unfair.

Re:Zero: Gets god, shit, and curb stomped. Even low tiers out hax and completely speed blitz the verse. The Great Old Ones stomp alone, not even worth mentioning the Outer Gods.

SCPverse: The SCP verse could actually do something of relevance. I'll skip to the higher level SCP verse character's. The Scarlet King and comparable beings could actually solo a decent portion of the Cthulu Mythos, as well as the Great Old Ones (although I'm not sure if TSK could solo all of them or not), as soon as we get to the Outer Gods though, even the weakest of them stomp TSK. The All-Mighty needs to get revised cause it's current profile is kind of lowballing him I'd say, but even after revisions he gets stomped, let alone anything else within the primary narrative. 001-SAS I think is only slightly above baseline 1-A, idk where all the Outer Gods stand, but I know it gets fodderized by beings such as Nyarlathotep. SCP-3812 could cause some considerable damage to the SCP Mythos via transcendence sauce, especially if he's at his 1-A+ self. I think at his peak he should be able to solo quite a few of the Outer Gods, correct me if I'm wrong on that. But he obviously gets stomped by Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth pretty badly, I don't know if he even reaches them though.

One Punch Man: Same as Re:Zero, but even worse for the OPM verse.

Attack On Titan: No, just no.

Hunter X Hunter: Get's stomped even harder than OPM and Re:Zero.

My Hero Academia: Bruh.

I wanna see a series of mini comics where it just depicts Outer Gods absolutely obliterating other verses with a comedically minimal level of effort, that'd be hilarious.
Outer Gods are becoming High 1-A

Sonic The Hedgehog: Yeah any fight would immediately doom the entire verse.Eggman he might try to screw around with the entities if he can... which leads to certain death. RIP

JJBA: Kars doesn't U N D E R S T A N D why he is dead. RIP

Naruto: No matter how good Talk-No-Jutsu is it will not save the verse. RIP

Star Wars: Even taking Legends into account doesn't change anything. Luke tries his signature mindtrick only for any of the Outer Gods to pull the Uno reverse card on him. RIP

WH40K: The Emperor does not protect. RIP

TES: The Godhead sings All Star with Azathoth or something I don't know

A gargatuant one at that. He might still be Tier 0 but he's definitely no longer superior to Yog-Sothoth.

That is still undefined, we haven't come up with a consensus on what to do with azzy to be honest. The debate is still going.

Planck69 said:
A gargatuant one at that. He might still be Tier 0 but he's definitely no longer superior to Yog-Sothoth.
Wait, what? How can Azzy no longer be superior to Yog if Yog is just Azathoth's dream and by proxy he is infinitely superior to him?

He isn't, the notion that "all of existence, including OGs, is Azathoth's dream" is false. It comes from a misinterpretation of "Fungi from Yuggoth" if I recall. That being said, we are still working out the exact relationship between. Yoggy boi and Azzy

AlexZiggy said:
He isn't, the notion that "all of existence, including OGs, is Azathoth's dream" is false. It comes from a misinterpretation of "Fungi from Yuggoth" if I recall. That being said, we are still working out the exact relationship between. Yoggy boi and Azzy
Holy shit. Welp, that's something i didn't know. And for that matter, almost all tabletop and video games with Azzy on it were also wrong.

Yeah, this is something you will find everywhere. The only place i've seen it being discussed was on some Spacebattles thread(s), outside of that everyone ran with that interpretation

He should at the very least be able to alter reality on a Tier 0 scale seeing as he's lietrally just a projection of Yog-Sothoth that was made for the deity to interact with existence indirectly. And at the very least he still has Tier 0 Type 9 as well as access to all of Yog-Sothoth's knowledge and the ability to send people to the Outer Void easily.

Planck69 said:
He should at the very least be able to alter reality on a Tier 0 scale seeing as he's literally just a projection of Yog-Sothoth that was made for the deity to interact with existence indirectly. And at the very least he still has Tier 0 Type 9 as well as access to all of Yog-Sothoth's knowledge and the ability to send people to the Outer Void easily.
The first part is just the tier 0 doing stuff.

TES: well i dont know how well shub and CXA and the rest will do but as for the other 2 tier 0 they stay in a stale mate for eternity with ANU and The Amaranth

chiban Ushiro no Daimaou: well law of identity is there so anyone lower than 0 is erase and they stalemate vs the tier 0

Masadaverse: Hajun should be around nyan or something idk but they lose (masadaverse)

As for the rest of my verses they cant really do anything againts High 1A if they included the lower one like chutulu etc. some of the verses could beat some but not the outer gods and much less the tier 0.

This should probably be said but the Outer Gods might actually have a Tier 0 key after revisions. So.....yeah......

Back