• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Outer-God confronts your Verse or Verses

---Battle---

Undertale: And I oop

Touhou: Huh. Wonder where it went.

SCP: Maybe.

Homestuck: Another Maybe

JoJo: Probably doesn't stand a chance.

Doctor Who: The Third Maybe.

WoD: Mages fall over, Caine gives up, Lilith just leaves to never come back, the Angels have a red light flashed on them and poof, the ELOHIM just die and the One Giver chooses to go back to sleep.

In all, WoD doesn't survive.

Fate; Well, there already Foreigners that act as their vessel in the verse. Each has their own purposes and targets. Foreigners in Fate are one of the most OP Servant class, maybe even compared to Beast class or the Extra classes. Their vessels are:

Yog-Sothoth: Abigail Williams (Can open the "gate" to all with her "keys") Cthulhu: Katsushika Hokusai (Able to paint reality itself and erases it) Nyarlatothep: BB (a portion of Nyarla's power (authority), grants the ability to control time and higher dimensions, etc along that line)

Simple solution to this thread....

...Azathoth wakes up. Everything everywhere and everywhen ceases to ever be or ever have been.

The End.

DC Comics: RIP in pepperoni everyone except Overvoid and Writer

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: RIP

Hunter x Hunter: RIP

Bloodborne: RIP

Warhammer $40,000: RIP

Harry Potter: RIP

The Witcher: RIP

Call of Duty Zombies: RIP

One Piece: RIP

Devil May Cry: Focked

Elder Scrolls: Dunno about this one chief. Most of TES gets shat on by the Outer Gods. At best TES stalemates but I highly doubt it will.

Star Wars: Wheeze

Berserk: Destructed

Cthulhu Mythos: Mfw you gotta fight your own verse

Castlevania: Dead

Vampire Hunter D: Also dead

Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure: Kars tries to U N D E R S T A N D U but commits not living

You know.... technically any verse can survive this since even random civilian dudes count as characters within the verse... as long as your verse don't agitate them to the point of nuking reality, which hasn't happened in Lovecraft novels...

DnW0 said:
You know.... technically any verse can survive this since even random civilian dudes count as characters within the verse... as long as your verse don't agitate them to the point of nuking reality, which hasn't happened in Lovecraft novels...
Mfw none of my verses have civilians that keep to themselves, and atleast one char from each verse would try to intervene. Especially D, Dante, Luke Skywalker, Vivec, etc.

Undertale: Asriel decides to live out his days as a flower.

Masadaverse: After it's revisions it can finally go toe to toe with the Mythos (though this is mostly thanks to Haju). I'm unsure if it would survive an onslaught from Shub-Niggurath though.

DC Comics: If you look at tiers, it stalemates. If you look at cosmology, they get obliterated by Nyarlathotep effortlessly.

Harry Potter (Verse): Hagrid tries to summon an Outer God for his class and it doesn't go well.

Ergenverse: Pretty sure even the 1-A Great Old Ones could destroy most of them. An Outer God would be overkill.

What a Beautiful Series: Well the series also has its own versions of the CM Gods. Just not at their level AFAIK. I do know that CM Yog Sothoth would murder Thomas Edison the moment it learned that its Steampunk counterpart was eaten by the latter.....yeah.

Masadaverse: Not sure for the most part atm.

At this point all of my fave verses, from Toriko to Magical Nanoha and even Slimeverse, gets stomped out since they can't really do anything at all so GG.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
The Outergods beat all i have..

Except from maybe SCP and Doctor Who.
Dude, neither of those are 1-A. And even if they were, the Outer Gods are further above baseline than several tier 0s.

One-Punch Ma: Stomped so hard there wouldn't even be a concept of One-Punch Man.

Five Nights At Freddy's: Murder stomped into complete oblivion.

Undertale: Asriel Dreemurr tries to fight back, defeats Cthulhu and most of the Great Old Ones before being slapped by Nyarlathotep

Minecraft: The Player is either mind-haxxed or is slapped by Nyarlathotep.

MS Paint Adventures: Calibor is murder stomped into complete nothingness. Lord English puts up a decent fight against most of the Gods and Great Old Ones... before being slapped by Nyarlathotep.

SCP Foundatio: The Scarlet King is slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal) is also slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-173 is slapped by Nyarlathotep. SCP-682 is slapped by Nyarlathotep.

DC Comics: Most people are stomped by Cthulhu. Superman (Post-Crisis) is possibly stomped by Nug and Yeb. Barbatos is possibly stomped by Nug and Yeb. Darkseid is slapped by Nyarlathotep Anti-Monitor is either killed by Nyarlathotep or is slapped by Yog-Sothoth. Monitor-Mind The Overvoid is either killer by Yog-Sothoth or is erased by Azathoth. The Writer stalemates Azathoth.

Marvel Comics: Thor (Marvel Comics) is possibly slapped by Nug and Yeb. Hulk (Marvel Comics) is possibly slapped by Nug and Yeb. Beyonder is slapped by Nyarlathotep. The Beyonders are slapped by Nyarlathotep. Galactus is slapped by Nyarlathotep. The Living Tribunal is slapped by Nyarlathotep. Thanos is slapped by Nyarlathotep. Oblivio is possibly killed by Nyarlathotep, if he isn't then he is slapped by Yog-Sothoth. The One Above All casually slaps Yog-Sothoth and stalemates Azathoth.

Digimo: Apocalymo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Lucemo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Millenniummo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep. Bagramo is casually slapped by Nyarlathotep.

Dragon Ball: Everyone is casually slapped by the Outer Gods.

Saint Seiya: Everyone is slapped to death by Nyarlathotep alone.

Steven Universe: Everyone is stomped into non-existence by Cthulhu.

Mario Bros: Most are stomped by Cthulhu. The rest are casually slapped by Nug and Yeb and Nyarlathotep.

AogiriKira said:
Devil May Cry: Focked
Elder Scrolls: Dunno about this one chief. Most of TES gets shat on by the Outer Gods. At best TES stalemates but I highly doubt it will.

Star Wars: Wheeze

Berserk: Destructed

Cthulhu Mythos: Mfw you gotta fight your own verse

Castlevania: Dead

Vampire Hunter D: Also dead

Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure: Kars tries to U N D E R S T A N D U but commits not living
I'm pretty sure Amaranth beats the shit out of every outer god and them stalemates Azathoth forever in a contest of all-powerful-sleeping-things (TES cosmology is one of the few things that could compare, or even surpass that of the Mythos)

No, it doesn't, TES is only a few transcendences into the 1-A scene, That's not even the Dreamlands.

For reference, the Dreamlands are an infinitely layered Outerversal construct, and we haven't even gotten to the Gates let alone the Ultimate Void where the Outer Gods exist.

Udlmaster said:
No, it doesn't, TES is only a few transcendences into the 1-A scene, That's not even the Dreamlands.
For reference, the Dreamlands are an infinitely layered Outerversal construct, and we haven't even gotten to the Gates let alone the Ultimate Void where the Outer Gods exist.
Welp, Amaranth is still a tier 0, which by default wins against any tier 1-A character. So while he may not be able to actually defeat Azathoth, he still stalemates it anyway and stomps the other Outer Gods. (Also, wasn't Altair going to be possibly upgraded to tier 0 due to seeing the Mythos as fiction or something like that?)

Botchede said:
Udlmaster said:
Welp, Amaranth is still a tier 0, which by default wins against any tier 1-A character. So while he may not be able to actually defeat Azathoth, he still stalemates it anyway and stomps the other Outer Gods. (Also, wasn't Altair going to be possibly upgraded to tier 0 due to seeing the Mythos as fiction or something like that?)
This was long before tiering revisions I should add when tier 0 was still vague as ****.

Also TES is getting some upgrades pretty soon, and CM is getting reworked

Currently it seems -

Amaranth: 0

Anu and Padomay: High 1-A

CHIM Users and the Big Four: Possibly 1-A+

Et'ada unbound: 1-A

Azathoth: 0

Yog Sothoth: 0

Outer Gods: High 1-A

Hypnos: 1-A+

@Kira

I'll let you be the judge of TES, as far as I was told they had infinite (regular) transcendences.

Udlmaster said:
@Kira
I'll let you be the judge of TES, as far as I was told they had infinite (regular) transcendences.
im getting the info from a recent TES revisions thread.

Also Anu and Padoymay's ratings are already approved, they are just working out the rest and applying them.

DC: The Great Evil Beast or the Presence stale mates or modestly wins over against the Outer Gods.

MC: The One Above All stale mates or modestly wins over against the Outer Gods.

Final Fantasy As much as I like Final Fantasy, I doubt anyone is more powerful than Nyaralathotep.

Spider Kaiju said:
DC: The Great Evil Beast or the Presence stale mates or modestly wins over against the Outer Gods.
MC: The One Above All stale mates or modestly wins over against the Outer Gods.

Final Fantasy As much as I like Final Fantasy, I doubt anyone is more powerful than Nyaralathotep.
DC isn't Tier 0 anymore. Writer and Over Monitor are High 1-A now.

OOA also might get downgraded too.

Back