• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An interesting revision of Alien X, Celestialsapiens, Galactic Gladiator and Professor Paradox

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doc is getting overboard fast.

Neither quantum mechanics nor string theory comes anywhere near close to mentioning a second Multiverse, let alone infinite ones.

Secondly, nothing in what he gave seems to conclude that the universe is a multiverse. The quote for "100 dimensions" really seems like it's talking about universes, but it doesn't state that they are all part of our own universe. In fact, this seems to contradict it. "If he steps foot in our (dimension), our whole universe will be in danger blah blah blah". The map of infinity proof sounds more contradictory than a proof. If all the maps were explicitly scattered in the galaxy, it makes no sense for them to be in another dimension.

The only thing that's anywhere close to a proof is the void thing. Even then, it could simply be a shared space-time or that Kevin didn't know that it was another dimension.

Even assuming that each universe has many dimensions, this in no way would upgrade the verse on the basis that "Each universe is a multiverse!". This would be really ridiculous.

However, the fact that Ben 10 follows String Theory may be an upgrade if anyone in the verse has destroyed the very multiverse (in contrast to simply destroying all its universes). The REAL one, not just a timeline or universe.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
However, the fact that Ben 10 follows String Theory may be an upgrade if anyone in the verse has destroyed the very multiverse (in contrast to simply destroying all its universes). The REAL one, not just a timeline or universe.
If not destroyed but redesign it all with reality warping, would it be count?

And Paradox stated that his Chrono Navigator can destroyed all of existence. He said "existence" not the timeline.

Plus, i think that the fact that Ben 10 follows string theory can upgrade Naljians to High 1-C (The Naljians is 26 Dimension beings).

@ NoMoreTalking These higher-dimensional beings are a mystery, where were they at the chrono-navigator's detonation.? If they were unaffected by the explosion then they would be somewhere at that level probably. High 2A at least.

Well, if all that we have been shown is that the chrono-navigator can destroy all timelines, I do not think that we can safely rate it, and any characters scaled from it, as higher than 2-A.

Even a child's toy from the Naljians was stated to be far more powerful than the Omnitrix (which includes Alien X), so we cannot scale from them. However, 26-D is Hyperverse level according to our scale.

At first, The Naljians is tiers 1-B.

But someone says "is Bosonic String Theory", and The Naljians's tier has been changed.

Now, we have proof that Ben 10 follows "String Theory".

I think we could change them back to 1-B.

What do you think Ant?

Well, they did not say that they themselves were 26-Dimensional, just that there are only 26 dimensions that matter.

Although maybe we could change their tier to "Unknown. Possibly 1-B"?

I would prefer more staff input first however.

Well, let's wait for a bit more input first.

Couldn't they be At least 2-A , possibly.likely High 1-C or 1-B ? They see the Omnitrix as an child's toy ( Which easily rivals Level 20+ Technology, The Omnitrix is Level 20 ) , so they should...somewhat scale to Alien X . A little bit. . But just a question ... How come they did not target The Nalijians instead of Alien X ?

Well, i think Azmuth can't find them because The Naljians are living in higher plane of existence.

And i think "Unknown. Possibly 1-B" is good enough for beings that said "there are only 26 dimensions that matter".

Mother Naljian said like she's exists at the highest plane of existence, but we still don't know that they're really at that level.

Well, "At least 2-A. Possibly 1-B" might be an idea, yes.

When they speak of covenantal universes in Ben 10 one says "Dimension X". On the 26 dimensions, one spoke directly about dimensional axes, the mother of the aliens stated that they were traveling in lower dimensions than hers and that humans could not fully understand reality because they had only three dimensions, of the 26 that mattered.

@Gwynbleiddd

No offense, but using just another wikia without backup proof from other sources.. Seems like a bad idea. I am not disagreeing with you, though. Just wondering if you have extra proof.. That is all. If it does follow String Theory ( I'll look into it later . For now I'll trust the OP ) , then it SHOULD be overall irrevelant to the OP's original point. EDIT. Mother did say she exists on the highest plane... Maybe that implies higher planes possibly ? Still not 100%, but it's a start.

@Antvasima.

Glad you agree.. But regardless, such an upgrade really needs to be analyzed further.

Wasn't there an entire thing where it was decided that knowing about/being able to calculate or comprehend higher dimensions does not actually mean you are at that level?

Naljians are clearly higher dimensional, but we do not know to what degree. However, we do know that nobody else scales to them, as even the Omnitrix, which can copy Celestialsapiens, is like a literal children's toy to them.

Imo, they should have "Unknown. At least 2-A, likely higher" or something to that degree.

@The 2nd Existential Seed

Yes a wiki isn't the best source, but at the moment i can't watch the episodes were these things were said so it's the only place to quickly check.

Also everyone here just says things without providing links to videos of the actual statements so i'm not exactly the only one who doesn't provide sufficient evidence.

@Azathoth Mathematicaly "percieving" or describing higher dimensions indeed means nothing, but percieving them with ones own senses it would mean that they logically have said amount of dimensions.

@Gwynbleiddd

Thank you for understanding, and I do agree with you wholeheartedly (especially about what you said about perceiving with one's own dimensional senses and mathematically perceiving dimensions) . Like i said, i will be attempting to dissect this in the episode where the Naljians are mentioned. I was never saying you were the only one. I am quite literally doing the exact same as you , until i have enough time to look into things myself within the Ben 10 Episodes. But, i will keep all aforementioned statements to heart until finding contradictory evidence within the very show itself.

@Azathoth

Pretty much what Gwyn said. Despite not having said they encompass said amount of dimensions, the fact they can physically perceive higher-dimensions means they are able to be in that amount of dimensions. However, if we cannot enter an agreement, perhaps At least 2-A , likely Higher should suffice. I agree with the fact they are higher-dimensional though.

Well, like I mentioned, I am fine with:

"At least 2-A (The Omnitrix was far less powerful than one of their children's toys). Possibly 1-B (The Naljian mother stated that there are only 26 dimensions that matter, which is a clear allusion to Bosonic String Theory)"

@Gwynbleiddd

That's the thing. I don't believe they ever mentioned interacting with or perceiving these dimensions. Just that they existed and that they themselves were from an unspecified higher dimension, though I could be misremembering.

Interesting findings. While actually watching Busy Box, I saw somethings that gave me much interest:

1. 1: when the Najilian Destroyer copied Ben, it perfectly copied his Omnitrix as well. Meaning, it can copy whatever is within the Omnitrix . *Ahem Alien X Ahem*
  1. 2 : They confirmed that ithe Najian Destroyer is beyond 20 level technology, and said also that Ben's Omnitrix is level 20. So Najian technology equivalent to an baby's rattle is at LEAST s strong as Alien X. Still don't know why they did it though... Anyways.
  1. 3 : It can combine the powers of any thing it mimics. Since it mimicked the Omnitrix, it essentially turned itself into aliens within the Omnitrix. ( It was part chromosome as well, showing it mimicked select few parts ) , and can essentially use the ultimate forms of the aliens in Ben's Arsenal ( Ultimate Humongosaur. For example. )
  1. 4: " The mother says you can only see in 3 dimensions, can't you ? Only 26 dimensions matter. " . This not only implies she can physically see 26 dimensions, but also understand it . This was never implied it was because she can just see spatial dimensions. And she is clearly implying spatial dimensions, not just universes. So, there is a good possibly the multiverse of Ben 10 has at least 26 dimensions, considering she never said that the maximum amount of dimensions.
  1. 5: She said she entered lower-dimensional world vacation with her daughtrer. This also implies she is of an higher plane of existence than even the aforementioned regular multiverse, which was confirmed to be infinite.
I heavily doubt Alien X scales ... However, If Chrono Navigator can destroy all of existence ( which according to the Alien X tiering page ) , it might scale, and as as result Alien X scales somewhat, but is undeniably far weaker regardless. Considering the fact something that can destroy either all of existence / at least 26 dimensional or just their lower-dimensional infinite multiversal world was just considered nothing more than an child's baby rattle.

That leaves out some very important context. When the mother asks if Ben only perceives three dimensions, he replies that is true. He then asks how many dimensions there are, and the mother says "only 26 that matter". She then states immediately after "you'll (humanity) figure it out soon enough, I'm sure", which quite heavily implies one does not need to be 26-dimensional to know about these dimensions. The Naljians are very clearly higher-dimensional with a greater understanding of reality than anyone else in the series, but this implies the exact degree is unknown.

What we do know is that even things like Alien X are sub-Naljian children's toy level.

Azathoth... I respect you man. I really do. But, i honestly do not feel like we connect well with what that meant when you'll figure it out soon enough, i'm sure' . That could very well imply quite a few things. Like one, it could imply that he goes on an adventure and finds out what she truly meant.Two, Proffessor Paradox tells him ( Whom is arguably one of the few humans who truly knows about higher dimensions, but that is simply speculation . ) . I am not disagreeing with you though. But, perceiving 26-dimensional entities is far different from knowing. She is implying about the only 26 that matter part, not for humanity's potential future for perceiving such an high amount of dimensions. Humanity would die out before ever even being able to perceive such an thing.

However, do you agree that Alien X shouldn't even slightly scale even slightly to an possibly at least 26-Dimensional Ben 10 Multiverse ? Because, the feat with chrono navigator explicitly says all of existence, as opposed to a section of reality or just one multiverse.

I am personally fine with "At least 2-A. Possibly 1-B", or "At least 2-A. Likely far higher" for the Naljians.

However, I am not fine with scaling either the Chrono Navigator or Alien X from this, when all that we were shown was the destruction of timelines.

Antvasima said:
I am personally fine with "At least 2-A. Possibly 1-B", or "At least 2-A. Likely far higher" for the Naljians.
However, I am not fine with scaling either the Chrono Navigator or Alien X from this, when all that we were shown was the destruction of timelines.
Okay. we'll go with "At least 2-A. Possibly 1-B" then.

You can't close the thread, only remove it, and that is not good, as others may want to reference it later. I will do so however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back